[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Ohhh no what Im worried earlier about lots of Xiao Bai now materialized. DH, in Xize identity never got to address FJ Aranya. He didnt talk to FJ identifying her as Aranya. Tho FJ did identify Xize as Xize. FJ in Aranya dream fell for Xize. Though he is DH, FJ wanted Xize and allowed their consummation to happen. She wanted to take him out of Aranyas dream. Maybe they are trying to fix this because it was lightly brushed off in the novel after they solved Chen Ye and Aranya's problems. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 9tRedFox said:

Shout-out to everybody who is spending time explaining in these dark confusing times of waiting :D

I'll keep watching as a regular VIP unless anything additional leaks out cause I'm in Europe and moreover will be travelling for 2 weeks. So I will mostly read here and probably re-read the books. 

So, beginning of ep. 31, she's calling out "mommy, mommy", instead of "Dijun, Dijun"?! Come on now FJ, what's this, are you in kindergarten? Kids there drink milk, not bite-kiss :naughty: 

And when she tried to get his hand under the blanket... virgin grandpa couldn't handle it :joy:

FJ was hallucinating that its her mother who's taking care of her :lol:. She buttering up to her mother because she thought she did something needed to be forgiven :D bad girl Bai Feng Jiu haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

So I usually get the raw episodes from torrent. I’ve resync the subtitles since the raw episodes have the commercials. I usually watch these episodes offline on my phone, during my break at work. If anyone is interested I can email the English subtitles. I currently have subs up to episode 32.

I only have the WeTV subtitles, not Viki. I’m going to wait until Viki is done with the subtitles for the complete drama before resyncing those ones.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

Ohhh no what Im worried earlier about lots of Xiao Bai now materialized. DH, in Xize identity never got to address FJ Aranya. He didnt talk to FJ identifying her as Aranya. Tho FJ did identify Xize as Xize. FJ in Aranya dream fell for Xize. Though he is DH, FJ wanted Xize and allowed their consummation to happen. She wanted to take him out of Aranyas dream. Maybe they are trying to fix this because it was lightly brushed off in the novel after they solved Chen Ye and Aranya's problems. 

I always assumed it was also part of the reason she had given up on DJ, bc he altered her memories and lied to her instead of trying to fix things. She mentions it when she's trying to recall her time in AD:

"Clearly, in her impression, she had always known Xize was Dijun in  
Aranya's Dream. But sometimes when pieces of her memory surfaced, Su  
Moye would advise her, “If you really like him, then don't pressure  
yourself. Perhaps he's just your type, and coincidentally, Dijun and he are  
both like that.” Who was 'he'? If Xize, hadn't she always known them to be  
one and the same?
She couldn't remember when Dijun had said these things to her, and  
remembered even less when Su Moye had enlightened her thoughts. When  
she forced herself to remember, she was only left with a splitting migraine  
for her efforts."

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MK916 said:

So I usually get the raw episodes from torrent. I’ve resync the subtitles since the raw episodes have the commercials. I usually watch these episodes offline on my phone, during my break at work. If anyone is interested I can email the English subtitles. I currently have subs up to episode 32.

I only have the YouTube subtitles, not Viki. I’m going to wait until a Viki is done with the subtitles for the complete drama before resyncing those ones.

:star:Wow,  you're so awesome! :star:

• Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

I always assumed it was also part of the reason she had given up on DJ, bc he altered her memories and lied to her instead of trying to fix things. She mentions it when she's trying to recall her time in AD:

"Clearly, in her impression, she had always known Xize was Dijun in  
Aranya's Dream. But sometimes when pieces of her memory surfaced, Su  
Moye would advise her, “If you really like him, then don't pressure  
yourself. Perhaps he's just your type, and coincidentally, Dijun and he are  
both like that.” Who was 'he'? If Xize, hadn't she always known them to be  
one and the same?
She couldn't remember when Dijun had said these things to her, and  
remembered even less when Su Moye had enlightened her thoughts. When  
she forced herself to remember, she was only left with a splitting migraine  
for her efforts."

Yup and that she misunderstood that DH was undecided between her and Jiheng. She's the one who let him go :bawling:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Can anyone who understands Chinese let me know whether Lian Song tells Dijun about FJ being in the mortal realm with him in episode 34 after he spills about FJ being the fox?

This happened in the book though Liansong story only included FJ being maid in Taichen and DH baby fox.

• Like 1

Im disappointed there was no Xiao Yan the Carrot and YCW holding FJ in her fox form, very funny moments in the book.

Now that they change the plot that FJ knew DH in Aranya's dream, I guess the only ones they are giving headaches are the people who read the book. :dizzy::tounge_xd: Ill check out the raws after I watched the subbed. Dang I need more data to watch all these at once :scream:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Lol ... ep 31 is so funny watching DH being eaten alive by jealousy. LS rubbed salt on it further by gloating DH on. :joy:

FJ should know by now YCW is not the best person to talk regarding love problems.  Poor FJ got all the misunderstanding of DH's interest from him. :astonished::tounge_xd:

Liangsong was funny there :joy: made up some missing YCW scenes.

Its really YCW fault all along :joy:

• LOL 4