[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Shout-out to everybody who is spending time explaining in these dark confusing times of waiting :D

I'll keep watching as a regular VIP unless anything additional leaks out cause I'm in Europe and moreover will be travelling for 2 weeks. So I will mostly read here and probably re-read the books. 

So, beginning of ep. 31, she's calling out "mommy, mommy", instead of "Dijun, Dijun"?! Come on now FJ, what's this, are you in kindergarten? Kids there drink milk, not bite-kiss :naughty: 

And when she tried to get his hand under the blanket... virgin grandpa couldn't handle it :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 11

16 minutes ago, memine said:

@Asliza Mohd @SC2019 maybe they tweak the drama? It seem drama miaoluo is targetin FJ to get DJ, she knows FJ is his "weakness"... 

Looks like it. And I think they have tweaked for XiZe to be DJ as it is too confusing for viewers to see him as DJ, ChenYe and XiZe, yet all played by the same actor... And poor Vengo will get schizophrenia from playing 3 different roles at the same time :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

28 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

Guys at YouTube there a video in ep35 where we can see FJ and DH kissing and rolling around with FJ on top of him. Holy macaroni I just blush and repeated like 10×.:love:Sorry don't know how to give the link here. 

What the title of the video?

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, CTH said:

do you have preview for eps 37- 42?

Sadly no, I've been looking for it but found nothing. I think the one that already posted this morning is the preview for 37-42. I'll post it if I found anything.

@elsanna

It's okay, just a misunderstanding :thumbsup:

Quick take a look before its blocked, no sub. Available to eps 36 for now~

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Sadly no, I've been looking for it but found nothing. I think the one that already posted this morning is the preview for 37-42. I'll post it if I found anything.

@elsanna

It's okay, just a misunderstanding :thumbsup:

Quick take a look before its blocked, no sub. Available to eps 36 for now~

Ooooo thank you so much!!! Is it just be or there's so sound to the video? 

• Like 1

Ahh I want to watch the new episodes but haven't had a chance yet. The trailers though...I'm confused too. Maybe they thought it would be too confusing for non-book readers to do all the disguising magic spells going on and the initial misunderstanding from both DH/FJ with Vengo playing DH/DH 'disguised' as Xize/Chen Ye and Reba playing Aranya/FJ switching with Aranya/FJ disguised as Aranya. I can see how people could complain about how they don't know each other when it's all the same actors. I also notice the sequence of events is all out of order compared to the book. But it's such a huge part of the story, I don't know where they're going. 

15 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

I mean I kinda like it this way too as we can see FJ falling for DJ and not DJ as XiZe lol

True but I thought the book explained the FJ falling for DJ as XiZe very well too. It showed that FJ will always be attracted to DJ, no matter what he looks like or what name he's using cause the core of the person is still the same. 

R: What's wrong with your arm? Over there.

V: My wound opened when I carried you back.

R: You are lying! I'm not that fat!

V: I think now you should worry about my wound instead of your weight.

R: Well, why is your arm so fragile?

V: Because you are too fat.

Oh my, can't imagine what it will be after 70 000 years of marriage :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

4 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Looks like it’s in the cave when they start calling each other Dijun and Xiao Bai

• Like 1
  • Love 3