[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

On 2/18/2020 at 6:44 PM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Thanks for replying :wub: That's a really funny name "Rolling". I was going crazy looking for the meaning of his name.

@Leslie Mtz C

OMG thanks for the kisses post :love:. You made my day. TBH, that vid was better than anything I've seen so far in this drama. I'm so excited to see these scenes play out. Thanks for posting you're the best ever!

• LOL 1

VVIP only available for Tencent china, they need to pay more money/eps. I already asked at WeTv Indonesia IG and they confirmed this.

VVIP for today get eps 31-42, next week 43-48, 2 weeks later 49-56 (End at March 5th).

VIP for Wetv is still 2 eps/day as usual. Today is 31-32.

• Thanks 4

20 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

VVIP only available for Tencent china, they need to pay more money/eps. I already asked at WeTv Indonesia IG and they confirmed this.

VVIP for today get eps 31-42, next week 43-48, 2 weeks later 49-56 (End at March 5th).

VIP for Wetv is still 2 eps/day as usual. Today is 31-32.

So only china will get vvip then. 

While we just get 6 ep in 1 week then. :mellow:

Too bad.

So you're from Indonesia :lol:

14 minutes ago, Suiren said:

So only china will get vvip then. 

While we just get 6 ep in 1 week then. :mellow:

Too bad.

So you're from Indonesia :lol:

Yeah, where are you from? If you're also from Indonesia PM me if you wanna join our WhatsApp group :thumbsup:

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

Ladies... you all play hard page jump so fast.. wow so many goodies.. :heart:

51 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Spoiler

Halaaaaaah... orang Indo kaka?? Hahaha  tos dl ah

tenor.gif?itemid=12324804

so no vvip for wetv?? My wallet is save..

Count down to 8P.M start....... NOW!!!!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yeah, where are you from? If you're also from Indonesia PM me if you wanna join our WhatsApp group :thumbsup:

Sure :D 

I'm from Indonesia but I don't live in Indonesia now. I'll send you pm. :D

9 minutes ago, atikah sani said:

dammmn DJ can kiss smooch smooch :kiss_wink:, and here I thought FJ was the one who needs to teach him how to smooch

It's dijun anyway he know how to smoooochhh our fengjiu :joy:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, memine said:

Ladies... you all play hard page jump so fast.. wow so many goodies.. :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

Halaaaaaah... orang Indo kaka?? Hahaha  tos dl ah

tenor.gif?itemid=12324804

so no vvip for wetv?? My wallet is save..

Count down to 8P.M start....... NOW!!!!

LOL how old are you ? Come on join our WhatsApp group ~ so many lovely/perverted ladies already joined :joy: PM me your number is you're interested :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

New trailer for upcoming eps :)

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4474108588477721

There is a scene of FJ with the big blade and she was making a cut on her hand and blood ran out. Some flashes of initial DH and Demon King fight scenes appear. Demon king had 2 drop of blood into the demon and fairy world. I don’t remember it in the book. Was it something new the writers added? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

LOL how old are you ? Come on join our WhatsApp group ~ so many lovely/perverted ladies already joined :joy: PM me your number is you're interested :thumbsup:

I'm not perverted... don't we are all here already agree i'm the most innocent in this thread 

tenor.gif

:tounge_xd:

My heaaaaaaaartttttt....... all the previews, goodies and Dongfeng moment... me likey laaaa.... hahaha (for knowledgeable purpose)

@pawla so biting or not biting? And who's the one biting???? Looking, judging and considering all aspect, we reach the final verdict.... dun dun dun......

"They mutually bitting each other"

uS_KJy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, ipohtown said:

There is a scene of FJ with the big blade and she was making a cut on her hand and blood ran out. Some flashes of initial DH and Demon King fight scenes appear. I don’t remember it in the book. Was it something new the writers added? 

Im not sure. I haven't read the book for a long time so I cant remember. Hopefully someone will able to help answer your question. I’m curious to know as well. :)

• Like 1