[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

3 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yep they're really smart, eventhough you hate them for this but you can't help but say "Take my money now"

Reba said we need to bring food ? I think we need to prepare a ventilator :warning::skull:

YOU ARE KILLING ME AGAIN!!!!! :tounge_xd:

• LOL 4

15 minutes ago, MK916 said:

These are only my guesses:

2. Book 2 - Chapter 6: There was a section where during Feng Jiu (in Aranya’s body) was drugged with lovesick potion by her two sisters (who doesn’t seem to like her very much). Su Moye (currently in Aranya’s room) switched places with Dong Hua (in Xi Ze’s body). They go through this bed tumbling scene while she’s drugged. Her sisters are trying to frame Aranya and her teacher Su Moye as adulterers.

3. Book 2 - End of Chapter 8: Feng Jiu is looking for Xi Ze in a cave after he kills a water serpent. In the book she dropped a illuminating pearl, Xi Ze catches her before she falls and ended up kissing her against the wall, rather than a tree.

Donghua never used Xize's body, he used Xize's identity and cast a spell so everyone thinks he's Xize. The real Xize I think he froze and hid somewhere in the dreamverse.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yep they're really smart, eventhough you hate them for this but you can't help but say "Take my money now"

Reba said we need to bring food ? I think we need to prepare a ventilator :warning::skull:

I love the way she pinch his cheek:blush:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Yeah but she has her birthmark in the hiring on the bed scene so it can’t be in Aranya’s dream right?

In no. 2 situation FJ is inside her own body already. So in DJ or audiences pov there should be a birthmark.

Edited by LaxClyne
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, ipohtown said:

Yesss... I can’t wait for the coming episodes!! So many kissing and intimate scenes. :heart:

I can see that DH is getting more softer and amusing, and all reserve for for FJ only. He’s such a regal person and yet he’s so romantic towards FJ. Ahh.. it’s melt my heart. :love:

I can see that Tangqi wrote him in such a way that we as readers can see his character development so clearly as the story unfolds. From the high almighty 高冷 (cold/indifferent) King of the Heavens to a totally love sick puppy. I have always wondered how Vengo can bring this character to life and with the subtle changes in his perceptions of FJ. We see it so clearly in his acting! From the side stares, the blank looks, the amused expressions and finally, the loving and longing feeling, he did it all so well. I dislike DH in the first part mainly because he is just so full of himself and I don't see why FJ likes him that much! But the DH now, even a fellow rock will burst and explode for him!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

Start the countdown for tonight's episode. 

Vips gets to watch Ep 31~32 and 33~42 if Vips pay extra. Tencent, my wallet is ready. 

Quick translation:

Reveal hidden contents

"I suddenly remember some things. I saw a person dressed in purple and has white hair. Although I dont recall what he looks like but I have this feeling that loved him very much.

Xiao Bai. 

Did you just called me 'Xiao Bai'? 

Is there a problem? 

No one has ever called me by that name before. 

Why would I push you away if you hugged me voluntarily? That doesn't happen everyday.

Dong Hua Di Jun is the world's most honourable shen xian and someone I once most worshipped/admired

Xiao Bai, what do I have to do to prove my love for you? Just what do I have to do? Do you want my heart?

Xiao Bai x3

Xiao Bai, be good~

I will take you home once we get out of here."

THIS IS TOOO SWEET, especially the way Dong Hua says "Xiao Bai". Let me take a moment to drown in this pot of honey.

@9tRedFox maybe this gives you an explanation..posted by @DontEatMyKimchi

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Guys, where did this last video with the kisses come from? Did something get aired or? I don't find these scenes in the previews...

Its from the preview they posted on weibo

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/124947098.html?weibo_id=4473984999460244

New BTS

It's nice to see the cast getting along :D

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/124947785.html?weibo_id=4474012283294374

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

In no. 2 situation FJ is inside her own body already. So in DJ or audiences pov there should be a birthmark.

She is also wearing the dress she has been wearing in a Fanyin valley. She is wearing the same outfit in one of the other scenes in the video where she is sleeping cuddled up to DJ lol

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, MK916 said:

These are only my guesses:

2. Book 2 - Chapter 6: There was a section where during Feng Jiu (in Aranya’s body) was drugged with lovesick potion by her two sisters (who doesn’t seem to like her very much). Su Moye (currently in Aranya’s room) switched places with Dong Hua (in Xi Ze’s body). They go through this bed tumbling scene while she’s drugged. Her sisters are trying to frame Aranya and her teacher Su Moye as adulterers.

3. Book 2 - End of Chapter 8: Feng Jiu is looking for Xi Ze in a cave after he kills a water serpent. In the book she dropped a illuminating pearl, Xi Ze catches her before she falls and ended up kissing her against the wall, rather than a tree.

In situation #2, I think when dijun sneaks into Fengjiu room to apply the medicine.  That scene are still at fan valley.

• Like 1

:kiss_wink::kiss_closed: kisses kisses kisses every where!!! 

It will definitely be a lost of money for tencent if they don't release until ep 42 internationally...look at alll the fans in here willing to spend the money!!!! I'm sure more will too..

Omg..all these kissed are making me soooooo happy..*happy dance* I can see how wild it got since this page went from 227-231 just within half a day..right after the video released..:joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

PB drop to 4th for Feb/19 rating

1. iPartments 5

2. Under the Power

3. Forward Forever

4. PB

5. Love Stories in the Countrysides 

Also drop to Top 3 in the Prosperity Chart

1. Find Yourself

2. New World

3. PB

Thanks, After this weekend it will rise again ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dao Tran said:

In situation #2, I think when dijun sneaks into Fengjiu room to apply the medicine.  That scene are still at fan valley.

@darkphoenix123

Not sure but my guess was..

1) DH nursing FJ in his chamber when DH found she passed out due to saha-manjusaka/snow effects( she mistook DH as her mother) she was delirious incoherent badly....

Or

After fight with Miaoluo, DH carried sleeping FJ back to her or his chamber.

FJ pushed DH to the bed bc she heard a footsteps outside the chamber ...

• Like 2