Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

• bing cang ceremony
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

While we're talking about Vengo's body, I've noticed some things. Please correct me if I'm wrong. In PB, the back of his hands are smooth, no muscles whatsoever like typical male hands, but in Wrath, those same hands are muscly! In PB, his fingers are long and again, smooth, like girls'. But in Wrath, they are not as smooth! So please explain to me how is that possible? Hand double?? Makeup?? I'm confused. :blink:

muscly hands

And his face is fuller in Wrath. He's def thinner in PB. 

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

Lol..I'm not good at digging..maybe @Sisca_TVXQ can do it..she really good at it. 

Sorry I don't really followed his candle in the tomb drama, only watched it and never save the pics or videos :sweatingbullets:

Dunno about you ladies but I prefer vengo's body than YQT. YQT is too buff for me, can't have a man with bigger boobs than myself :tounge_wink:

How about this ? Look at that thigh muscles :love:

9ab1e9e7gy1fz1wzpa7yxj20qo0qnwg7.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Girlssssss.... when we talk about Vengo, don't we all sound like FJ and Siming when gossiping??? Are we turning more shameless?? I guess it's unavoidable since our OTP are shameless and "lively" :sweatingbullets:

Ok, i did some research, he's 6'3 (190,5-191cm) and weigh 79kg.. you decide yourself if he needs to buff up or not... 

@Sisca_TVXQ those runway pic...

my oh my... what a gorgeous specimen our DH is...

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Dao Tran said:

Yes I understand that she have to act like aranya, but I’m talking about the hair style. They should have different hair style for aranya.

I assume it’s because she is supposed to be made of FJ’s shadow...

28 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Sorry I don't really followed his candle in the tomb drama, only watched it and never save the pics or videos :sweatingbullets:

Dunno about you ladies but I prefer vengo's body than YQT. YQT is too buff for me, can't have a man with bigger boobs than myself :tounge_wink:

Wowwww seems like someone didn't skip leg day I guess. I don't think it's recent picture right he did start as a model first before joining Jaywalk. Those thigh muscles ohhhh drool fest. Thanks for the eye candy. Now I can picture this image when I see DH on screen. :w00t:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • LOL 6

49 minutes ago, akkarin said:

While we're talking about Vengo's body, I've noticed some things. Please correct me if I'm wrong. In PB, the back of his hands are smooth, no muscles whatsoever like typical male hands, but in Wrath, those same hands are muscly! In PB, his fingers are long and again, smooth, like girls'. But in Wrath, they are not as smooth! So please explain to me how is that possible? Hand double?? Makeup?? I'm confused. :blink:

muscly hands

And his face is fuller in Wrath. He's def thinner in PB. 

Just a guess ...maybe..a camera tricks in PB? I know DH resemble eternal Youth a pretty, beautiful boys type..but Vengo in PB " bath tub" was so skinny.

For now there's nothing we can do other than just wait and see the scenes first..

Can't wait...but have to...:dissapointed_relieved: 

• Like 1

PB remain on Top 1 for Feb/16 rating

1. PB

2. iPartments 5

3. Under the Power

ZyVy7_mjQrx0XjWwK1Xt-xVk2CnEH0s2yLIW0nYx

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 4

45 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Normal fit and healthy.. BMI's result

Thigh muscles :love:..well he sure knows how important lower body is for a man..especially from waist downwards :joy:

Opp!! I hope we don't have an underage reader here..

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2

1 hour ago, memine said:

While the back still silent, the front views make appearances.... 

Sorry @Bai Gun Gun we're discussing your father's body a lot.. hope you don't mind :naughty:

I'm just gonna repost this here so it can appear on more than one page...I really prefer him looking like this than what we saw in PB...I wonder if he had to go on a diet for PB...to look slender, willow-like, to be like an eternal God...

@akkarin let's delete that video..DJ should only be with our FJ please...haha just kidding.. I agree with @jimmylyne they probaby did edit hit fingers or used filter to make him look like that..

@Sisca_TVXQ I do prefer a man with smaller breasts than me..hahaha..but YQT looks very well build..

I feel like this topic can be discussed for a very long time......all the way til thursday.

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, memine said:

Girlssssss.... when we talk about Vengo, don't we all sound like FJ and Siming when gossiping??? Are we turning more shameless?? I guess it's unavoidable since our OTP are shameless and "lively" :sweatingbullets:

Ok, i did some research, he's 6'3 (190,5-191cm) and weigh 79kg.. you decide yourself if he needs to buff up or not... 

@Sisca_TVXQ those runway pic...

my oh my... what a gorgeous specimen our DH is...

BMI results..normal,  fit and healthy ..

And Yes..we're totally in Siming and Liansong groups :lol:

Edited by angelangie
  • LOL 3

You ladies are cracking me up with laughter with all this talk about vengo’s body. I think it Diliraba’s hot spring scene that boosted the ratings. At least that’s what caught my husband’s attention. I’m like shaking my head watching him watch the scene over and over. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, Elegant blossoms said:

You ladies are cracking me up with laughter with all this talk about vengo’s body. I think it Diliraba’s hot spring scene that boosted the ratings. At least that’s what caught my husband’s attention. I’m like shaking my head watching him watch the scene over and over. 

One thing to says your hubby got good taste. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Ladies Wetv just released the preview for eps 31-36 with Engsubbed~ OMG when DH lied that they're married already Fengjiu said "did you do something to me already thats why you had to marry me ?" :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

PB went up to Top 3 for Feb/16 rating for Prosperity Chart.

1. Find Yourself

2. New World

3. PB

TXlnpsLGKvdAfPdRDL4A7GPI0UYbti3ZlVfzHRnf

On Top of that Dilreba came in Top 3 for her role in PB for the period drama Fav period characters ranking for the 7th Week ;) 

1. Allen Ren JiaLun - Under the Power

2. Seven Tan SongYun - Under the Power

3. Dilreba - PB

4. Song ZuEr - The Promise Keeper

5. Wu Lei - The Promise Keeper

6. Wang Yuan - The Great Lord

7. DiDi - Ever Night 2

8. Hu YiTian - Handsome Siblings

9. Song YiRen - Ever Night 2

10. Chen CheYuan - Handsome Siblings

V5dWQV478qpi_K3X0to0ZiQOC6JcdS4iI7RPZZJV

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

PB went up to Top 3 for Feb/16 rating for Prosperity Chart.

1. Find Yourself

2. New World

3. PB

On Top of that Dilreba came in Top 3 for her role in PB for the period drama Fav period characters ranking for the 7th Week ;) 

1. Allen Ren JiaLun - Under the Power

2. Seven Tan SongYun - Under the Power

3. Dilreba - PB

4. Song ZuEr - The Promise Keeper

5. Wu Lei - The Promise Keeper

6. Wang Yuan - The Great Lord

7. DiDi - Ever Night 2

8. Hu YiTian - Handsome Siblings

9. Song YiRen - Ever Night 2

10. Chen CheYuan - Handsome Siblings

I’m so happy for Reba.:D

Edited by angelangie

Hello there,

I'm one of the new ones. Just a couple of months ago only that I discovered TMOPB, and adored DJ and FJ.  I enjoyed reading their story, and happily looked forward for their own series' release. 

I'm quite happy that the series has not deviated much from the book, and much of the scenes are as what I thought it would have been portrayed. The actors and actresses were wonderful and the crew did great. Most of all, I'm glad that there are plenty of familiar faces from TMOPB, and that DJ and FJ are the same for PB. 

My only gripes watching the series? Their make-up. I can't help noticing their necks. Other than that, the English sub is sometimes off. Like that recent trailer DJ is telling FJ that she is amnesiac. Rather than "You're amnesiac", won't it be better if "You're suffering from amnesia"? It's quite the same, but the delivery or impact is different. IMO, the English sub writers can still do better.

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 5

In ep 23 when DH just woke up from his sleep, as he walked out with his man servant, he felt his heart ache just at the same time when FJ was lamenting of her heartache to her best friend.  Was I dreaming or was there a subconscious connection between DH & FJ ?

DH might not remember but his soul might retain the deep love of Xuanren who is after all his shadow.

Am I the only who felt it?

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Dylan kuo the one who play as su Moye admit that Reba was to pretty make his heart beat fast. 

On his first impressions working with Dilraba (迪丽热巴), Dylan Kuo candidly said she is too pretty. When they were filming with each other, Dylan Kuo said his heart was really tense and kept beating uncontrollably. He expressed, “Fortunately, I’ve experienced a lot of “strong winds and waves” (idiom that denotes he’s been through a lot of situations). I was able to suppress such emotions and didn’t let anyone see through it.”

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2