[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

8 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

I hope they didn't change CY and Aranya's sad ending. I love it for some reason. I tear up everytime I read Aranya's suicide decision :bawling: And I guess DJ will make me tear up more, his mortal self death made me and everytime I see DJ tears with the miasma in his body :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I don't think they change it that sad ending is the reason why Donghua and Fengjiu are possible now

• Like 4

7SSliht.gif

Too bad I have bunch of work load so i can't actively playing here with you today, but i'm super excited, finally meeting DongFeng tonight.. have Fun spazzing girls, don't be naughty :sweatingbullets: I'll read all your posts again later... 

Additional:

What's it with DongFeng and their "bandage" thingy??? DH bandage Fox FJ, XiaoJiu bandage SXR, FJ bandage DH.... maybe they like...... playing doctor???? 

tenor.gif?itemid=8905774

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

I don't think they change it that sad ending is the reason why Donghua and Fengjiu are possible now

I agree with you....

You know, there is a Chinese saying about a man who lost a herd of his horses in a storm and people around told him "What great misfortune you have encountered!" And the man says "perhaps" Then the horses come back one day and they bring with them some wild horses - and people around him said "How the tides have turned, you now enjoy some good fortune" and he replies "perhaps".  The son decides to tame one of the wild horses and breaks his leg, and I think becomes crippled - the people around him go "What bad luck it is". But then the country goes to war, and every able-bodied man is conscripted into the army; so the son breaking his leg turned out to be a stroke of luck.

I guess sometimes, we need to go through a storm before something better occurs; there is perhaps a silver lining behind every cloud. If you look at Tang Qi's TMOPB, the story had the same heart-breaking parting towards the end with YH being supposedly dead. And BQ only gets to reconcile with him after 3 years. 

Just that this time, their separation is for 200 years....had FJ not realised how much suffering DJ went through in her absence and how much consideration he had given to her, doing everything possible for her that he had promised...I think whatever ill-feelings (?) or disappointment (?) she felt would not have dissipated. She needed to get over that I reckon in order for her to be able to reconcile with him.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

On 2/16/2020 at 9:52 AM, 9tRedFox said:

Is this "pimpon fruit" a real thing? I can't even find what it looks like.

I did some digging and in the novel the fruit is called 频婆果 (pín pó guǒ). So it's translated as pinpo fruit. 

Sterculia Monosperma, also known as Chinese chestnut, phoenix eye fruit, or frequency fruit. The fruit resembles pods. The skin is thick and mature in autumn. The fruit stalk is 10-20cm long. The fruit pods are immature with a reddish tinge and blue. When the pods gradually mature, the pods split and contain seeds. The color turns black. Its shape is similar to that of phoenix eyes. It is called yellow eye green fruit. The immature fruit is yellowish green. The mature seeds are edible.

Do a google image search and you guys can see what this Saha fruit/pinpo fruit looks like.  

I ended up editing my ePub version of The Pillow Book to include this new information. 

• Thanks 7

Start the countdown for tonight's episode. 

Vips gets to watch Ep 31~32 and 33~42 if Vips pay extra. Tencent, my wallet is ready. 

Quick translation:

Spoiler

"I suddenly remember some things. I saw a person dressed in purple and has white hair. Although I dont recall what he looks like but I have this feeling that loved him very much.

Xiao Bai. 

Did you just called me 'Xiao Bai'? 

Is there a problem? 

No one has ever called me by that name before. 

Why would I push you away if you hugged me voluntarily? That doesn't happen everyday.

Dong Hua Di Jun is the world's most honourable shen xian and someone I once most worshipped/admired

Xiao Bai, what do I have to do to prove my love for you? Just what do I have to do? Do you want my heart?

Xiao Bai x3

Xiao Bai, be good~

I will take you home once we get out of here."

THIS IS TOOO SWEET, especially the way Dong Hua says "Xiao Bai". Let me take a moment to drown in this pot of honey.

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

Ep 31~32 for VIPS and 33~42 if Vips pay extra. Tencent, my wallet is ready. 

This is just so cute but so sweet and romantic at the same time

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

OMG..I'm so dead...Xiao Bai...Xiao Bai

Xiao Bai...Xiao Bai..:love: the kiss..:love::heart: thks for sharing this wonderful video :kiss_wink:

Omg thanks sooo much for this video. My stomach making somersault and butterflies. XIAO BAI and DONG HUA intimate and passionate kisses .huhuhu can't wait for it!!!:w00t::w00t:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Thanks a million. Love it so much . :love:

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

I AM DEAD!!!! :heart::heart:

Thank you so much for sharing! The staring, the passion, the kiss :love:

Now, those haters who said our DongFeng doesn't have chemistry, come out now and let me slay you with my replicated Changhe sword!!!! :warning:

It's just clips and I can see their chemistry burning a hole through my screen. I am over the moon with this. OMG!!! :kiss_wink:

Edited by angelangie
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

Just that this time, their separation is for 200 years....had FJ not realised how much suffering DJ went through in her absence and how much consideration he had given to her, doing everything possible for her that he had promised...I think whatever ill-feelings (?) or disappointment (?) she felt would not have dissipated. She needed to get over that I reckon in order for her to be able to reconcile with him.

Yes I agree, I think before all that happened she didn't fully believed Donghua really love her and that's why she easily though Donghua left her for Jiheng ,I like to think  those 200 years although lonely and sad for both  made their relationship stronger , at the beginning they weren't meant to be, gun gun didn't supposed to exist , but at the end there they are 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Just a question, where in the book are the following scenes from the video?

1. Feng Jiu playing the flute in front of Donghua (she was wearing the red outfit from the Fanyin Valley)

2. Fengjiu pushing Donghua on the bed and hiding under the blanket (she had the birthmark so it’s not when she is in Aranya’s dream)

3. Donghua kissing her against the tree

• Like 1

YESSSSSS their kiss, their kisses. I saw the kiss when FJ woke up inside the phantom dream. And their kiss in the cave :love::love::love: Im so happy I :bawling:

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 2
  • Love 3