[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

29 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

Yeah I am as muddle headed as FJ I didn't get the meaning even after seeing for the 3rd times. Your analogy makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

Ohh nawww maybe this is the reason why DJ asked if FJ was listening to him :love: This is great observation :heart:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

If they kiss like they did in this in this scene  or close I will be satisfied 

If this was not censored then we should get something like this... We should have :love: DJ and FJ has a number of near intimate moments we should get some too :love:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

I believe Bai Qian was 140,000 when she met Yehua again in the sea kingdom.

Yeah It's been so long so I forgot, 90.000 years is the age difference between her and Yehua right? I only read TMOPB novel once :sweatingbullets:

Gonna post this timeline again :P

http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/2017/04/ten-miles-of-peach-blossoms-timeline.html?m=1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

If this was not censored then we should get something like this... We should have :love: DJ and FJ has a number of near intimate moments we should get some too :love:

I don't think there is any way to show the *battle of the tongue* as described in the book right? :tounge_wink:

I love the description of how FJ thought she got the upper hand in making DJ embarrassed by taking advantage of him while using her super tongue technique. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I think someone might have mentioned this article about Dylan Kuo talking about Dilraba's beauty. He's a hottie as well. Vengo probably be the same when working with Raba like who can resist that beauty and cuteness :D

https://38jiejie.com/2020/02/16/dylan-kuo-mesmerized-by-dilrabas-beauty-while-filming-eternal-love-of-dream/

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I don't think there is any way to show the *battle of the tongue* as described in the book right? :tounge_wink:

I love the description of how FJ thought she got the upper hand in making DJ embarrassed by taking advantage of him while using her super tongue technique. 

Actually I am feeling that they didn't include this scene.. or any kiss in this scene when DJ was holding her inside the dream. Hope I'm wrong or atleast they included a kiss. Plssss

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

Actually I am feeling that they didn't include this scene.. or any kiss in this scene when DJ was holding her inside the dream. Hope I'm wrong or atleast they included a kiss. Plssss

If you are referring to the preview, the first kiss should happen based on book after FJ woke up thinking it was dream so we need to wait for the whole episode to see this.

The next one should be after their intense conversation and during when FJ ask DJ to prepare incense to help her sleep better.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, atikah sani said:

guysss tomorrow is thursday  :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Yessss, finally *jumps up and down excitedly* I normally sleep at 2/3am but now after watching this series I go to bed super early just so that the day will pass faster lol then tomorrow the wait till 8pm... 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yeah It's been so long so I forgot, 90.000 years is the age difference between her and Yehua right? I only read TMOPB novel once :sweatingbullets:

Gonna post this timeline again :P

http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/2017/04/ten-miles-of-peach-blossoms-timeline.html?m=1

Now I get it ..this blog mentioned about DH's origin from the rock... not Tang qi(the Author) herself..no wonder I can't find anything about DH sprang forth from the rock in the books.. The reason why he was allegedly sprang forth from the Rock were judged by his characters... Emotionless stoney-face, his Aloofness and Stoic..Desireless ,Loveless.

"Donghua had existed since the Yin and Yang separated at the Blue Sea, a true spirit of heaven and earth"

"With neither a mother nor father, he sprang forth from the Holy Blue Sea at the very end of the skies, a true child of heaven. Born in the East Land where the good light shone, he simple took two character and went by the name Donghua ( Brilliant in the East) . Donghua birth was extremely quiet. It's was so quiet, infact that no one knew how he came into existence" 

Tang qi should've been more specific about DH age..other than just describes " as old as time"..:innocent:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

44 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Now I get it ..this blog mentioned about DH's origin from the rock... not Tang qi(the Author) herself..no wonder I can't find anything about DH sprang forth from the rock in the books.. The reason why he was allegedly sprang forth from the Rock were judged by his characters... Emotionless stoney-face, his Aloofness and Stoic..Desireless ,Loveless.

"Donghua had existed since the Yin and Yang separated at the Blue Sea, a true spirit of heaven and earth"

"With neither a mother nor father, he sprang forth from the Holy Blue Sea at the very end of the skies, a true child of heaven. Born in the East Land where the good light shone, he simple took two character and went by the name Donghua ( Brilliant in the East) . Donghua birth was extremely quiet. It's was so quiet, infact that no one knew how he came into existence" 

Yeah it's just a joke I hope no one took it seriously :sweatingbullets:

The young Junuo HD stills, She is quite pretty ~

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/124770472.html?weibo_id=4473747190377865

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

54 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yeah it's just a joke I hope no one took it seriously :sweatingbullets:

The young Junuo HD stills, She is quite pretty ~

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/124770472.html?weibo_id=4473747190377865

Lol...silly gullible me...I was always thought "from the rock" thing was the truth.. since it's fitted to his character before he meet FJ....wondering what if someone who close to him say that to his face..like Liansong or FJ.:lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Sun Tzu said:

What is DH spraying on Liang Song’s face? That is a big bottle.

Maybe sunscreen ? 

HD still for Chang di

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/124800575.html?weibo_id=4473770024767340

Miao luo doing the fox dance :joy:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/124802877.html?weibo_id=4473782003360884

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, haylyne said:

Episode 33-42 will be available for purchase in tencent tomorrow, do any of you know if this will also be availble in wetv?

Based on my experience with The Untamed its only available for china, even if you could use VPN to watch it there is no subs. I don't want to waste my money for something I don't understand. We could also see it from other sites before Wetv uploaded it I guess :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1