[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Seeing as how Yang Mi’s cameo is already over... do you guys think that Cheng Yu might replace Bai Qian in the role of misleading Dijun when Feng Jiu takes Bai Gun Gun to the mortal world? IIRC, Bai Qian had some contact with Feng Jiu but didn’t tell Dijun and since she was feeling salty, she might’ve lied to him so he couldn’t find FJ. (Re-reading the novel right now and haven’t gotten to that part yet.)

If Cheng Yu does stand in for this part in misleading Dijun, I think it’ll be quite fitting since she’s always been super protective of FJ and always has her back. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, FloraImmortal said:

Guys, I want more spoilers for this week's episodes. . . . :bawling: I can't wait anymore. I want to see the python formation arc too much. I wanna see Dijun realising his feelings for Fengjiu and how he came up with the lie.

Loooooool let's just say they kissed multiple times until donghua was too scared that fengjiu would be too mad at him so he told her they're husband and wife since shes lost her memory of 70 years. The only she remembers is being to forced to get married to that lord of the mortal world. So he tells her they got married instead lmao

• LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Em D said:

Seeing as how Yang Mi’s cameo is already over... do you guys think that Cheng Yu might replace Bai Qian in the role of misleading Dijun when Feng Jiu takes Bai Gun Gun to the mortal world? IIRC, Bai Qian had some contact with Feng Jiu but didn’t tell Dijun and since she was feeling salty, she might’ve lied to him so he couldn’t find FJ. (Re-reading the novel right now and haven’t gotten to that part yet.)

If Cheng Yu does stand in for this part in misleading Dijun, I think it’ll be quite fitting since she’s always been super protective of FJ and always has her back. 

I think that would be logical, in the book CY and FJ don't seem close, but it's  understandable they would use her to replace BQ, since YM isnt reprising her role any more. Even Siming comes to ask BQ where FJ had gone. I think they used her in other places and some of the other actors too in place of the TMOPB characters since the orig. Actors weren't involved. One I do remember was when the little dough was asking for YH's robe, it was the recasted actor for BZ, even though it was supposed to be the whole family having breakfast and YH informs her what he shouted lol.

• Insightful 1

31 minutes ago, Em D said:

It can also be Zhe Yan or Bai Zen if not Bai Qian. It might be even Bai Zhi. I rather think it will be one of the Bai family members because the fox clan is fiercely loyal and protective of their kin. 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

I did not recall from the books had mentioned about DH's laugh.. maybe that why... it's feels so strange to hear his laugh:lol: or see him laugh...

The book talks about how he didn't have any familial love growing up and spent his whole life protecting others, but never had someone who was willing to protect him. It also mentioned that during the demonness scene FJ really thought he was in danger, but he was just sitting and waiting to see what she was going to do, so she misinterpreted why he was immobilized. Lol, he also seemed more jealous of her meeting with YCW in the book,  he was supposed to make it rain to cleanse the area, and it rained harder everytime she talked about XY, esp. when he asked about if YCW was nice to her or not,  until she let slip she was only to meeting with him to steal the fruit. It really surprised him that she was fighting to defend him though.

• Like 3

Book 2, pg41... is this when they consummated? :flushed: omg going at his pace , by his rules :relaxed: (blush)

“Dijun was perhaps the divinest out of all Divines, forever staying inside the Three Purities of the untroubled Bodhi land. There was no one in the world who dared to entice him into the dusty realm, but she had the audacity to try such a thing; she tried, she tried and it worked. She was too talented.
She drew him into this love affair, something he had never experienced before. He must not be used to it. But even so, he was not lost. He was still going at his pace, by his rules. He was certainly the king she always knew. She loved it.
A while later.
Donghua bent down to watch Fengjiu sleeping in his arms.”

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

3 hours ago, xiaoxf said:

The book talks about how he didn't have any familial love growing up and spent his whole life protecting others, but never had someone who was willing to protect him. It also mentioned that during the demonness scene FJ really thought he was in danger, but he was just sitting and waiting to see what she was going to do, so she misinterpreted why he was immobilized. Lol, he also seemed more jealous of her meeting with YCW in the book,  he was supposed to make it rain to cleanse the area, and it rained harder everytime she talked about XY, esp. when he asked about if YCW was nice to her or not,  until she let slip she was only to meeting with him to steal the fruit. It really surprised him that she was fighting to defend him though.

Yes..I remember that part of book vividly.. that why I felt strange..in the sense of "awe " strange kind of way...because he was one of two almighty God's ( one is Buddha) whoo reached single-mindedness, unparalleled tranquility.. yet he can feels the emotions feels happy and burst out laugh .. well just two laughs..he was relieved after he know the reason why FJ really need to go out to meet Xiao Yan, as always he amused by FJ cute antics...

Looking forward to more "DH's laughing scene".:lol:

6 minutes ago, FloraImmortal said:

Would you kindly send me all the links where I can read Dijun and Fengjiu's parts in the story. 

If you like, send me a private message with email and i can forward you the copy . 

Edited by sssf

25 minutes ago, sssf said:

Hahaha thanks. I just read it. :blush:. Just 1 time she impregnated with Bao Gun Gun? 

Hmmm..I think it's twice. Base on novel I read..once when they were Aranya and ziye another when back to fan yin valley as fengjiu and dijun. I might be wrong 

6 hours ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

Loooooool let's just say they kissed multiple times until donghua was too scared that fengjiu would be too mad at him so he told her they're husband and wife since shes lost her memory of 70 years. The only she remembers is being to forced to get married to that lord of the mortal world. So he tells her they got married instead lmao

When DH told her they're married and she asked if he did something to her that made him to marry her the look on DH's face  :hushed:. Made me LOL. Girl, you should know by now no one in the universe can make the great DH marry someone if he doesn't want to.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Dongfeng's first kiss ..

As she stumbled onto the ground her lips landing on something soft.

She fumbled around searchingly..as she tried to lightly bite on it, suddenly she heard Dijun grunted in the dark. Startled, she snatched down the silk band on her eyes. Dijun's face appeared inches away from her face. A row of sharp teeth marks lined on his lower lip. FJ's face blanched white then flustered red.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Lovelypurple said:

Hmmm..I think it's twice. Base on novel I read..once when they were Aranya and ziye another when back to fan yin valley as fengjiu and dijun. I might be wrong 

mmm i woud say 3 or probably more, first in aryana dream, second when they return of aryana dream and thrid and probably more when they are in the holly blue sea XD 

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, FloraImmortal said:

Would you kindly send me all the links where I can read Dijun and Fengjiu's parts in the story. 

I actually combined the two pdf of the books and convert it into an ePub format to be read offline. I can send you a copy; PM if you’re interested.

• Like 2

LOL ladies why are we counting their night activities? We don't know for sure how many times. Don't forget that after the 1st time they stay together for 1 week :relaxed:

I think at Holly blue sea she is already pregnant, she always feels tired and sleep a lot B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5