[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

Yes..Migu and Jingwei was a different character and also play by different actor.

But i do think Jingwei( in drama) is a combination of Bifeng Bai Zhen's ridding animal and Gray wolf-didi (his character does not exist in the drama but it has in the book) FJ's childhood friend.

In the book and tmopb Mugu is the one alway take care of Fengjiu. He the one alway beside her and worry about her but here in the drama it has jingwei playing that part. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dao Tran said:

In the book and tmopb Mugu is the one alway take care of Fengjiu. He the one alway beside her and worry about her but here in the drama it has jingwei playing that part. 

Not really, in book mi gu only appear at the wedding's procession and the banquet at heaven realm. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Please support them by watching it WeTv app or from wetv.vip, their VIP is really cheap, around $1/month. Even if you dont want to buy VIP you could watch it to add the views. Non VIP currently at eps 12, VIP already at eps 18.

Where did you guys VIP?? My VIP was $5.99 :confounded:

6 minutes ago, midnight_muse said:

Where did you guys VIP?? My VIP was $5.99 :confounded:

Is it USD ? Mine was around 1 USD, buy it from app store/Google play. $3 for 3 months.

@Dao Tran

Please dont quote pics/videos, when you qoute someone please remove the pics/videos. Thank you :thumbsup: 

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I hope it will pick up after the Mortal arc finished..

Really looking forward for current timeline ... especially DongFeng's moments.

Should finished it by next week.  I’m looking forward to lake screen.

14 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

Should finished it by next week.  I’m looking forward to lake screen.

Wangsheng lake?..the one where FJ "exercising" in the water but purposely come out to scare Siming.

I think those part not included bc in the recent trailer we see a different scenario.

But i hope "Sumo Flowerpot incident" will be included..as well as Chiyan Beast incident , Hot spring water  and many more...

53 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Is it USD ? Mine was around 1 USD, buy it from app store/Google play. $3 for 3 months.

WHHAATTT???!!! Yeah USD my prices are totally different :bawling: 
Monthly is $5.99, 3 month is $17.49
I did get it from google play though (I wonder why it's different???)
Aaww that's so upsetting

10 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Wangsheng lake?..the one where FJ "exercising" in the water but purposely come out to scare Siming.

I think those part not included bc in the recent trailer we see a different scenario.

But i hope "Sumo Flowerpot incident" will be included..as well as Chiyan Beast incident , Hot spring water  and many more...

Fengjiu bath in the lake and get caught by dijun.  It show in the trailer.

30 minutes ago, midnight_muse said:

WHHAATTT???!!! Yeah USD my prices are totally different :bawling: 
Monthly is $5.99, 3 month is $17.49
I did get it from google play though (I wonder why it's different???)
Aaww that's so upsetting

Whattttt ? How come its so expensive for you ? Where are you from?

14 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

You are talking about two different lake scenes. One will be included, one - will not.

I think @Dao Tran is talking about the hot spring scene

32 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

Fengjiu bath in the lake and get caught by dijun.  It show in the trailer.

She was bathing in Hot spring water...Dijun gave her..his outer robe to cover her nude body ( see through water) because DH known Liansong was also nearby..

DH also picked up and handed over her "pink undergarment".  and Liansong sees what happened. 

59 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

She was bathing in Hot spring water...Dijun gave her..his outer robe to cover her nude body ( see through water) because DH known Liansong was also nearby..

DH also picked up and handed over her "pink undergarment".  and Liansong sees what happened. 

Lol! I never laughed so hard at a scene xD 

The scene was just so graphic n I can imagine FJ getting more and more embarrassed and flustered 

In historical times women's undergarments (called dudou in Chinese) was meant to be kept private and not be seen by others (it's a piece of cloth covering the front n upper part of the body and tied at the neck and back of the waist - an old fashioned bra lol)

Here's a pic for reference 641

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

LOL poor vengo, you would think he learnt his lesson and start working out ? :joy:

Hahahahaha poor Vengo xD when Reba joked that he couldn't lift her I got vivid flashbacks to the bts from TMOPB ahahah

They're such a cute pairing uwu

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I saw this new clip in tencent yesterday and since I haven't seen anyone post it here yet I thought I'll share it - even tho there are no subs yet. I could help translate later after class if no one has translated it yet huhuhu 

Vengo *nervous sweating* (uh-oh)

Reba *grasps his sweater and twists* U SEE SEE U

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1