[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

31 minutes ago, elsanna said:

Why do I feel fj is still acting like a child:mellow: when at this time interval she is supposedly more mature:( hope that episode will prove me wrong

Mm yes that 25 ep clip looks  like it but I think maybe it's just that because in thise episodes fengjiu has been geting mature a lot  she isn't behaving like the little fox at the beginning

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Yes!! Although I like it it is loong considering the story as starts in the book is starting in episode 25 and we have a lot to go I'm quite worried it's gonna be  a little bit rush , I can't wait episode 25!!!  We all wanted to see fengjiu and donghua

Yes that's what I'm worried about too. I don't want the drama too rush DongFeng's happy scenes. Not looking forward to Fanyin Valley as well since Jiheng will keep inserting herself between our couple. Quite annoyed at how she is in the mortal arc, as at the end she did get jealous and wanting Song Xuanren's affection too. I feel like I need to take a breather with the character.

I just re-read the Aranya arc's ending in the book too. It gets more and more tragic the more I read it. I feel so much for ChenYe-Aranya :bawling: but without their failed fate DongFeng won't be destined so I felt so torn over it :bawling:

38 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Mm yes that 25 ep clip looks  like it but I think maybe it's just that because in thise episodes fengjiu has been geting mature a lot  she isn't behaving like the little fox at the beginning

Episode 25? I thought we only have previews of episodes 19-24? Did they release episode 25 preview as well?

1 hour ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Why do you all think the show dropped in the charts? Could it be because in real time they have only aired up to episode 10 as of yesterday and the story picks up from episode 12 with the mortal arc?

I think because of the motal arc...  maybe  the raitng is gonna rise in the chart  when the story sets in fairy realm again, when the story between donghia and fengjiu finally start that's the thing we all be waiting for, to see donghua  with his white hair falling in love with fengjiu  , although I like the mortal arc honestly it has been longer than it should have be , we had previously read the book so we know were the story is going but the people who doesn't know about pillow book could be wondering what is the point of this 

• Like 2

I need to catch up *lol* three more episodes huhuhu

Can't wait for the wedding/heavenly court arc hahah and also DH finally taking interest in FJ's funny antics (I really want to see their take on FJ being caught bathing in the pond and having to get her hairpin and bracelet back from DH rofl)

• LOL 1

55 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Episode 25? I thought we only have previews of episodes 19-24? Did they release episode 25 preview as well?

Im sorry I meant episode 24 !!hahaha although maybe that episode probably will only cover the wedding and the feast .. I hope the scene in taichen palace with the bind dates happens in this episode too

12 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

love this!! hahaha donghua dijun  showing us his home XD

Ah yes! I had a big smile pinned on my lips throughout the whole video xD Especially when DH points out that the décor were all changed to pink to welcome FJ hehee

And also there were two pillows instead of just one hmmmmm :lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Preview for eps 24, The moment we're all waiting for :bawling:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/118800983.html?weibo_id=4467261765396605

i'm kinda disappointed on how "ungrandeur" the wedding party is..according to the book, it's supposed to be the most extravagant party in heaven for along time.  I only see a few people in the back ground.  

And kinda *whomp whomp* FJ didn't come out from the lake and made that awesome grand gesture and scared SIMing...

• LOL 1

Oh, come on, are they gonna delve into every little detail? 10 eps or so mortal arc, now she is gonna be engaged to some unknown guy she won't event marry in how many, again 10 eps? Then what, Aranya, DH+FJ love story and maternity ward into 5 eps total? :joy:

Just finished this weeks eps... Gotta say, even though it's a bit long, I'm loving this mortal arc.

And, yey!, for the brief come-back of xiao yan!

I remembered when I read the books that the mortal arc was simply glossed over, it was told in flashbacks/talked about but never really explained. That the drama decided to flesh out this arc makes me understand quite a bit, how FJ decides to give up, when she "officially" meets DH. Maybe they'll show that she finally realizes they have no fate/destiny and she decides to try and give up on her one sided love. Empowering of her, to say the least.... 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

Oh, come on, are they gonna delve into every little detail? 10 eps or so mortal arc, now she is gonna be engaged to some unknown guy she won't event marry in how many, agains 10 eps? Then what, Aranya, DH+FJ love story and maternity ward into 5 eps total? :joy:

I think when they were forced to edit from 60 ep to 56, they must have edited the later episodes and not the front few ones. Makes more sense right? So... The pacing we are watching now probably belong to the original 60 ep. Which is why sme of us feel that the mortal arc is rather long.

Wish they had editor's cut like some kdramas. Would have wanted to know what the extra 4 would have shown us, even if there are fillers and all. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi all, I am new here and have been catching up reading the comments. Thank you for sharing. A fan of TMOPB and now here. 

Btw the foster sister of DJ was in Ashes of Love as a villain too? (Sorry if this was previously discussed). 

I also saw a quick preview that FJ and DH had a son. Which eps did this happen? 

Thank you 

The more I watch this, the more i realise how strong fengjiu is. Shes gone through alot already and shes willing to help donghua. Out of all the characters tang qi has created , fengjiu is literally the most emotionally strongest and well written character I've watched. I get why donghua falls so deeply in love with fengjiu so quickly...

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, sssf said:

Hi all, I am new here and have been catching up reading the comments. Thank you for sharing. A fan of TMOPB and now here. 

Btw the foster sister of DJ was in Ashes of Love as a villain too? (Sorry if this was previously discussed). 

I also saw a quick preview that FJ and DH had a son. Which eps did this happen? 

Thank you 

Yup, the actress of Princess ZhiHe was also the actress for the princess/leader of the bird tribe in Ashes of Love.

FJ n DJ's son should only appear right at the very end of the drama (maybe a few episodes since there is also *FJ's going to the mortal world after being heartbroken* arc)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

The more I watch this, the more i realise how strong fengjiu is. Shes gone through alot already and shes willing to help donghua. Out of all the characters tang qi has created , fengjiu is literally the most emotionally strongest and well written character I've watched. I get why donghua falls so deeply in love with fengjiu so quickly...

You are right, she is indeed strong. Ohhh I am so ready to see Donghua fall in love with her, and you said quickly right?? We didn't get to see much of that in TMOPB (even though it's a completely separate story). I also only read into the first 20 or so pages of the book, so I am super excited. 

• Like 4