[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Just finished eps 13 and 14...

Couldn't atop smiling and grinning all throughout these two eps!

But, the middle and ending of ep 14 was heartwrenching! 

The way xiaojiu looked when xuanren had her arrested had me in tears! Literally! So heartbreaking! She looked like she lost her trust in him... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Yes..exactly my thought..about Siming word" Won't remember ".. but why? How? It's must something going to occurred/happened to make it "not or Won't remember".

Can't wait the see the reasoning to causes all of it.

DH will definitely remember everything later i think.....included Zhonglin and Elder Yunzhuang secretly take a part of his shadow to reborn in Fanyin Valley where Dijun always come visited every decade to have a duel with MiaoLuo.

Eventhough he not remember about his trial at least he will know..when he looks into Miaohua Mirror.

Yes..his trial was solely intended to regain his cultivation more faster than just sleep it off for a century long..

DH does not care about anything other than peace of the world ..His main priority was prevent King Demon's MiaoLuo from resurface earlier than the usual. 

Yea I wonder how they'll explain it in the drama. In the book DH never went to the mortal realm so it makes sense that he doesn't have the memory of it. But since the drama changed it and have him be in the mortal realm actually going for the trial to recover his cultivation, they would need to find a way to explain how DH forget it. Because as we see in TMOPB, the deities all retain the mortal trial memories, and forget it if they choose to forget it (i.e. BaiQian taking the amnesiac water). So like I said before, the rules in TMOPB might not necessarily apply in PB.

I'm now leaning towards DH remembering what happened in the mortal trial through Miaohua mirror. But who knows?

13 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I thought that was her wedding dress? Blue right ?

Yea I think it's her wedding dress too. I don't think there's a plausible reason for the mortal armor to be in the heavenly realm.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Yeah there was a scene like that in the trailers or the opening song...Xuanren was pulling FJ away while YQ was killed

If QingTi is supposed to be inflicted with demon energy upon death, then it won't be at the hands of the second prince - unless he is a demon in disguise??? It would be either JiHeng or Nie Chuyin??

• Like 1

Lol Pouty emperor is cute.

But this mortal arc is being stretched like a long rubber.

I am surprised they are doing this.. or maybe I am just impatient.. Aranya's dream is my favorite portion in the books

Anyhow, Dijun wont remember, as its not important for him yet.

But its FJ's fate to undergo this trial as well. I really really hope she ascends in status after this.   Maybe she will but they might not show. Jiheng addition is such a bloody mess. I really dont like her scenes, its abrupt and unnecessary.  Like WTH wasting minutes showing the emperor going between places to eat dinner.. as if its important. 

Dude go govern do your job. 

Its probably mom or the second prince behind the poisoning or the new eunuch. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

If QingTi is supposed to be inflicted with demon energy upon death, then it won't be at the hands of the second prince - unless he is a demon in disguise??? It would be either JiHeng or Nie Chuyin??

The clip is superfast in both trailer and opening so I can hardly see who is there- but I am 80% sure the second prince is in the clip with Qing Ti. I'm guessing Nie Chuyin is there and that's how Qing Ti got inflicted with demon energy. I am less inclined to believe Jiheng is responsible for it since she doesn't even remember who she is (that's how she became Nie Chuyin's puppet to get Ling Bi stone). Since Nie Chuyin wanted the stone to free MiaoLuo, I'm thinking he's in the scene to fight for the stone.

43 minutes ago, haylyne said:

Someone will stab FJ in mortal realm where the person is tall. Do you think this is DJ? :bawling:

I'm thinking it's someone else- can't be DJ IMO, especially since he still run after her to stop FJ from jumping to her death.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, classyviews said:

Lol Pouty emperor is cute.

But this mortal arc is being stretched like a long rubber.

I am surprised they are doing this.. or maybe I am just impatient.. Aranya's dream is my favorite portion in the books

Anyhow, Dijun wont remember, as its not important for him yet.

But its FJ's fate to undergo this trial as well. I really really hope she ascends in status after this.   Maybe she will but they might not show. Jiheng addition is such a bloody mess. I really dont like her scenes, its abrupt and unnecessary.  Like WTH wasting minutes showing the emperor going between places to eat dinner.. as if its important. 

Dude go govern do your job. 

Its probably mom or the second prince behind the poisoning or the new eunuch. :sweatingbullets:

The first time I read PB 2 I was mostly skipped Aranya Dreamverse part because I was thinking " This is so confusing!"... but when I read it again.. it's was confusingly intrigued and interesting yet so tragically heartbreaking.

Aranya Dream existed because of Chen Ye determination and desperation wanted to be with Aranya again..collecting her life essence to be used a Jiepo lantern to recreate another soul for Aranya ( Chen Ye even placed Aranya life essence into Fengjiu's body) but at the end still pointless because Aranya's origin was from a shadow.

What a tragic..indeed :bawling:

Yes..pouty Emperor such a cuteee..

• Like 2

Alot of people were complaining about the trailers and how much spoilers they were showing but now that I think of it most of it was more on the mortal realm scenes or beginning episode scenes. I have a very big feeling the episodes to come are going to be amazing. They're hiding alot of fanyin valley and DJ/fj scenes from us obviously since they're the juicy parts.

The emperor really does irritate me though, hes such a useless guy. The face fengjiu gave him when ordered for her to interrogated was pure disappointment. I feel like in that moment she realised she could never have feelings for this guy the same she does for donghua. It was like a wake up moment because a few scenes ago she gushing about how he was being so sweet and he has donghuas beautiful face. 

• Like 2

Arghhhh.... Bai Qian makes an appearance in E22. 

Spoiler

FJ jumps off the cliff in E21/22 and returns to QingQiu. She goes to visit her aunt, BQ who is stressed about the wedding preparations... yay... we are making progress. And BQ still has the airs about her. :P

To all of you who guessed it right, THE PASSIONATE SCENE was merely the Emperor's dream. LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

havent watch today's eps since internet is not being nice to me today :(

but yay for the fact that we have finally ended mortal realm and now moving towards the part that we all have been waiting for

hopefully we will have some fun and cute moments before we jump (pun intended) into the fanyin valley arc

gosh cant wait for the blind date, the lake scene, the missing jade hairpin, drunken fengjiu, fengjiu and ali (mostly ahli and his big mouth) hahaha and so many more...

^__^

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

havent watch today's eps since internet is not being nice to me today :(

but yay for the fact that we have finally ended mortal realm and now moving towards the part that we all have been waiting for

hopefully we will have some fun and cute moments before we jump (pun intended) into the fanyin valley arc

gosh cant wait for the blind date, the lake scene, the missing jade hairpin, drunken fengjiu, fengjiu and ali (mostly ahli and his big mouth) hahaha and so many more...

^__^

Yay, E23 preview had better show the wedding of BQ!! I can't wait for tomorrow's preview and next week's episode...

• Like 1