[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 minutes ago, faykey said:

Count me in... This one is more unclelook:blush:

What I can commend this actor for is his consistency in acting the part, just like the TMOPB one; looks I honestly haven't adapted to him yet. Mannerism though - Good job to him!!!

I can't get over Zhe Yan though, he is so young looking, compared to the other one. I think I prefer the other one for his looks as someone who lived long enough to grow up under Father God. :sweatingbullets: This one though, has got enough attitude, and I like how he stood up for FJ, with the right look on his face.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@faykey Hi, I am on discord, would you invite me too? Would love to be on the chat too.

@Sisca_TVXQ Wow, thank you for sharing all the BTS and pics! Bai Zhen is so hot. He does remind me abit of Vin Zhang? The side view especially but his features are so pretty!

@classyviews I thought the spell casted By BQ when helping the ex servant son was to help FJ as a concubine? I don’t think FJ dressed up as a male in the mortal arc of TMOPB. My bad if I remembered wrongly, been some years since I watched it.

@SC2019 I agree, I prefer the TMOPB Zhe Yan. I feel he looks and feels more senior as someone who is a reknown doctor and immortal. But maybe they needed a younger Zhe Yan to match the younger looking BaiZhen? I prefer the previous ChengYu too. This one feels too young, and much more senior than FJ

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

What I can commend this actor for is his consistency in acting the part, just like the TMOPB one; looks I honestly haven't adapted to him yet. Mannerism though - Good job to him!!!

I can't get over Zhe Yan though, he is so young looking, compared to the other one. I think I prefer the other one for his looks as someone who lived long enough to grow up under Father God. :sweatingbullets: This one though, has got enough attitude, and I like how he stood up for FJ, with the right look on his face.   

The acting is good but I still cant get used to him yet, its like a totally different character. Just like Dumbledore in the first 2 movies (Richard harris) and the one played by Michael gambon if that make sense :sweatingbullets:

5 minutes ago, springfiry said:

@Sisca_TVXQ Wow, thank you for sharing all the BTS and pics! Bai Zhen is so hot. He does remind me abit of Vin Zhang? The side view especially but his features are so pretty!

His name is Huang Jun Jie, this is his weibo

https://weibo.com/u/3838343442

For Indonesian here how about we make a Whatsapp/line group ? 

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

For Indonesian here how about we make a Whatsapp/line group ? 

Not sure how many Indonesian fans for this one, just saw it on wetv Indonesia tweets, the number is really saddened :tears:

N btw, i didn't use Line..

Struggling to register wechat:tears:

4 hours ago, linh5000 said:

So I just finished episode 8. According to Gon Ling, DH didn't reincarnate in the mortal realm right? Just like the book. They put a person there to trick the immortals that he's reincarnated and not recovering...

From what I remember of the book..this drama is following it pretty well.. it seemed like they are adding little details just to spice things up. But overall, chronologically, the flow is very close to the book....

I haven't watched the mortal realm...I'm sure my feelings will change..lol.

According to the book Dijun was never go anywhere other than recuperate his cultivation by doing 100yrs sleep. To cover the truth for he( zhonglin )was afraid if the world know about DH conditions the world will have a chaos . So he created a rumour about DH goes to Mortal realm.

We know and DH also know about this was bc when DH used his already upgraded Miaohua Mirror .He knew the whole things happened.

... the true story including how lively and mischievous FJ was..the truth about Aranya and ChenYe and ..also know about his reincarnation into Mortal realm.

( Apparently Xie Guchou meet with FJ again after Aranya die informs FJ that her shadow Aranya also had failed and also tell FJ that in another thirty yrs DH will reborn into Mortal realm)

better read the book  bc I'm afraid my interpretation was not accurate.

The details the conversations between FJ and Xie Guchou about how DH supposedly reborn into Mortal Realm can be read in Pillow Book 2  page 340 to 343.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Never mind about this post. Her/His post was always the weirdest one..the first time i read her post about how DH have a son with Zhihe..Damn!! i almost have a heart attack..such a cruel jokes..bad joker indeed..

Yeah I've seen his/hers previous post also and look like we have a troll here. 

• LOL 3

@JMarei love all the Gif especially the first one nose touching Awww..super adorable :heart::love:. Eventhough it's just FJ's imagination.

Poor Siming ..everyone one who close to him seem to be a big bully namely Donghua,  Liansong,  Chengyu  and likely FJ also.:lol:

Donghua smile tho...wow..:love:

hey everybody can go on drooling over that pretty boy Bai Zhen because I'm hooked and drooling over Donghua's smile....a rare full of mischievousness smile from ridiculously charmingly radiant...an ancient,very manly matured old man 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

The acting is good but I still cant get used to him yet, its like a totally different character.

Agreed..eventhough I'm quite satisfied with Donghua character here but somehow i kinda prefer him in TMOPB with him look so serious Emotionless stoic and aloof  i love that version of him

Since DH have yet meet FJ i love to see his Emotionless nonchalant not caring about anything other than the peace of the world.

I'm so looking forward for his transformation from Emotionless to an emo ancient god practically the oldest amongst Heavenly kingdom...a jealously DH..would be really fun to watch.

• Like 4