[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

32 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Maybe they won't show the bride and groom. Just the tables with food and booze and Fen Jiu trying to get her only-and-only killed by kicking that pot :D

Well that's so sad:(, but indeed if they show the cameo now, seems too soon.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, even so said:

Just hope that it will satisfy TMOPB fans and won't be any backlashs on ELOD aka PB

Yeah... But I'm pretty sure about it, because PB own story actually is even more interesting than 10M ( just my opinion as reading the novel)

• Like 3

I'm glad the drama is deserving all its love with the views^^. Now, that he's in the second arc---the plot is picking up.

DJ looks good with his golden white hair, but I also find him handsome with his black hair too.

So far, the CGI on here is not bad-----only make one to wishful live in a world like that^^.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dao Tran said:

Is dijun voice the same as tmopb?  

I think DH, FJ and Bai qian is using the same VA. Siming's voice is the actor own voice.

The antis at mydramalist is really funny, its obvious from their comments. As if comments will affect the rating and views ? Let the number speak for itself ~ 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Well, depending the situation it was neccessary since this isn't about FJ and her infatuation. This is about the end of the gods when the Demon Queen gets free. :sweatingbullets:

I'm biased since I really like SM. He is such a softie when it comes to FJ. But he also takes his job very serious.

Totally agree. He is very protective of Dijun and sometimes FJ needs the harsh truth as she simply simply doesnt think about consequences. 

That's the trait about her character I could never get behind. She will do anything for Dijun; in any forms of his.

* SPOILERS PPL*..................... 

Well, he does pay back those feeling big time towards the end. But Simeng is cunning he knows how to bend and manipulate situations so that it benefits Dijun

• Like 2

18 hours ago, springfiry said:

It is also quite silly how no one realised FJ is a female? Sure, she fights so well. But here frame and delicate features stand out in an all male army.

She has locked herself with a spell before coming to the mortal realm. ( or someone did it for her) 

They showed it in TMOPB, when Bia Qian comes to the mortal realm to help her ex servants boy. As long as you dont use magic in the mortal realm you are good. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

@angelangie, sorry if it has already been asked but does it work for Europe? If yes, I will work on it cause I don't have a WeChat.

The mydramalist rating went up to 9.2 but the number of ppl voting is extremely small.

I love the comments in mydramalist. People are very appreciative.

While in douban (I heard antis downvote the drama)

Well it doesn't matter. As long as the drama keep its pace. The drama will speak for itself. ♥

In #DongFeng i TRUST. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

Damn! Btw, I cannot doublecheck at the moment but I am pretty sure that when I voted it gave 10 stars. Just be careful to put the mouse at the far end of the tenth star, so it can cover it all. Hope it makes sense, how I explained it. Will be able to check when the site is back on.

I wish i should done it like the way you did...sigh..but anyway thank for the tip. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

Damn! Btw, I cannot doublecheck at the moment but I am pretty sure that when I voted it gave 10 stars. Just be careful to put the mouse at the far end of the tenth star, so it can cover it all. Hope it makes sense, how I explained it. Will be able to check when the site is back on.

I wish i should done it like the way you did...sigh..but anyway thank for the tip. 

Can Jan 30 come already...eventhough not really fond of Mortal arc but that the only way we can see the an actual moment of DongFeng sweetness ...if the Mortal arc is done..especially DH courtship.

I remember in one of Vengo/Reba interviews Reba said Vengo have a very "affectionate" eyes..how sweet is that...

• Like 3
  • Love 1