[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, Dedrya said:

Hey, i'm following this drama since one and a half years and finally decided to write something too.

I love DongFeng and i'm annoying my whole family by fangirling :sweatingbullets:

I was first shocked, when I saw the last scene because this would destroy innocent FengJiu.

But now i'm thinking this is dreaming DongHua, mesmerized by FengJiu's dancing skills, just like when he will be mesmerized when he see her dancing at the blue sea.

I hope I'm right. in fact there are five scenes for four episodes and theres the same music, but I still fear that she will not leave mortal realm as a virgin.

It's better be just Dream...hopefully..bc I also want FJ's first time would be with the real DH instead of his reincarnation.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

Isnt Jiu Feng supposed to suffer the most in this arc? Or is it the Aranya arc?

In the book, its the aranya arc. Mortal realm was glossed over, more like a recounting. From the looks of this, equal air time btwn aranya and mortal arc. Just guessing 

@Dedrya @Sisca_TVXQ OMO... That happened in the mortal arc? You are right I am shocked and wish they had saved that for the blue sea. Sigh. Gulp. 

@jimmylyne actually her first time was

Spoiler

With donghua was him as xize, after the scene in the bath tub where it was posted in this forum with his upper half naked. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

In the book, its the aranya arc. Mortal realm was glossed over, more like a recounting. From the looks of this, equal air time btwn aranya and mortal arc. Just guessing 

That is awful. I am not a big fan of mortal arcs at all. I was kinda hoping they would be over it by ep 16. But, hey cant complain. Just glad I finally get to watch it.

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, rapo65 said:

How come Jiheng is in the mortal arc? Wtf...this is a bit too much. Maybe the actress that plays Ji Heng has some backing or something, otherwise i don't understand why she is so promoted. 

I believe she originally own the copyright to the drama, she handed over because of backlash. So yes, her backing is pretty strong...we should be thankful she didn't play FJ (which was her original plan ..ughhhh!!)

I know everybody hates JH, but we really aren't supposed to love her any way..even in the book..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

I believe she originally own the copyright to the drama, she handed over because of backlash. So yes, her backing is pretty strong...we should be thankful she didn't play FJ (which was her original plan ..ughhhh!!)

No kidding

:sweatingbullets: that explains the changes and flow of the story 

But I must say she does give me the image of what she is like in the book. So kudos to her for succeeding in that role, my opinion anyway 

• Like 1

honestly i really dont mind the whole consummation happen in earth realm aka mortal realm

after all they are both fengjiu and donghua in the series

it's not like the whole deal was grand in the book as well

hell the first time they did it, fengjiu was under the impression of doing it with her husband xize whom she was at that time thought could might as well be good replacement for donghua since donghua doesnt love her and only has eyes on jiheng (aka the whole saha fruit situation)

so...

hahaha

but what i am concerned is that the timeline of doing the deed would totally changed the flow of the story

if its happen in aranya's or fanyin's valley, then it would mean it happen after the whole seeing each other again during bai qian's wedding and so on

and it happen after they sorta falling to one another all together

if its happen in mortal realm, then it somehow making it makes it less significant and seems trivial i would say

after all, after tasting fengj... i mean the sweetness of love, donghua did become rather insatiable :joy:

not blaming him though, he after all has been celibate since the dawn of the world :P

and fengjiu is totally irresistible

kekeke

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

@jimmylyne actually her first time was

Reveal hidden contents

With donghua was him as xize, after the scene in the bath tub where it was posted in this forum with his upper half naked. 

yes..I'm aware about that. 

At least in Aranya Dreamverse when they lost their virginity to each other..they were as themselves..DH borrowed Xixe identity but still he was DH himself and FJ as herself.

But the teaser have a brief scenes which is quite intimate between Crown Prince and Xiao Jiu ...I hope it's was just a dream.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

honestly i really dont mind the whole consummation happen in earth realm aka mortal realm

after all they are both fengjiu and donghua in the series

it's not like the whole deal was grand in the book as well

hell the first time they did it, fengjiu was under the impression of doing it with her husband xize whom she was at that time thought could might as well be good replacement for donghua since donghua doesnt love her and only has eyes on jiheng (aka the whole saha fruit situation)

so...

hahaha

but what i am concerned is that the timeline of doing the deed would totally changed the flow of the story

if its happen in aranya's or fanyin's valley, then it would mean it happen after the whole seeing each other again during bai qian's wedding and so on

and it happen after they sorta falling to one another all together

if its happen in mortal realm, then it somehow making it makes it less significant and seems trivial i would say

after all, after tasting fengj... i mean the sweetness of love, donghua did become rather insatiable :joy:

not blaming him though, he after all has been celibate since the dawn of the world :P

and fengjiu is totally irresistible

kekeke

About consumation...

Since you put it that way..now I see it in a different way...if it true the consumation did happen in Mortal arc I don't mind as long as DH remember about FJ but since he was reincarnated in another body ..will DH remember after Crown Prince die? FJ will definitely remember bc she was immortal.

The productions already used up a few scenes in the book with different circumstances..guite a lots...so I guess the storyline will have a big changes.

This unexpected changes really make anxious yet intriguingly interesting..

DongFeng is still DongFeng...that's all matter for now..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

They made the story's timeline like 10 miles peach blossoms' from dongfeng's 1st met to jiu being a maid and jiheng's, im thankful for that since i kinda confused with the timeline in novel.

No one talking about yan chiwu tho' he's so annoying but adorable, i can understand why donghua casually trick him to do the jobs in his place :lol:. Cant wait him and fengjiu playing siblings :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, Flambergh said:

No one talking about yan chiwu tho' he's so annoying but adorable, i can understand why donghua casually trick him to do the jobs in his place :lol:. Cant wait him and fengjiu playing siblings :D

Count me in, I really like FJ x XY’s interaction in the book. I feel like they really have a genuine friendship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

yes..I'm aware about that. 

At least in Aranya Dreamverse when they lost their virginity to each other..they were as themselves..DH borrowed Xixe identity but still he was DH himself and FJ as herself.

But the teaser have a brief scenes which is quite intimate between Crown Prince and Xiao Jiu ...I hope it's was just a dream.

I don't think it's a dream cus before going to the mortal realm Dong Hua himself says to Zong Lin it's the only way to gain his cultivation the fastest. I just hope he remember all the things happening in mortal relm with him and Feng Jiu it will be so sad and unfair to FJ if he forget about their relationship but I think the drama will go that way as show all the suffering and heart wrenching scenes of FJ. 

• Thanks 1

oh my god i said i was gonna wait patiently the chapter everyweek but i saw the firs two and coudnt help it I got vip memebrship haha 

i new they were gonna make the mortal ream arc longer im not a fan of it either but watching the dance scene in the trailers fo episode 14-16 im thinking maybe they are gonna put thingsthat happen when they are donghua and fengju also happen in this mortal arc in anattempt to make the story more endearing maybe? we are gonna see first all the love and all the bad thing fengjiu lived before the real donghua sets his eyes on her , i remember when this happens fengjiu already ahev given up and didnt want to meet donghua maybe when donghua learns all the truth he es gonna remember everithing even the mortal arc ? i dont know i hope so anyway,  Im diying to see donghua and fengjiu interact as donghua and fengjiu!!!! 

the only think im not liking is the change in jihengs character it seems they are writting her as a victim of manipulation and not as the b++ she was in the book or maybe they are gonna justify her evilness with more background and im sure this is a petition of the actress (maybe a in the negotiation when they bought her the drama rights) this way her character is not as evil and doenst gets alot of hate and she gets more screen time 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Hmm...they are trying to imply here that DongHua already starts to fall for FengJiu, which in the book would never happen. Like someone so aloof, cold and powerfull as DongHua, who never had an interest in women, would agree to marry an unknown woman, because somebody threatened him. Especially if that person is a demon lord. I don't like how they wrote this part...is stupid in my opinion, it's treated like a cliche, and it doesn't do justice to Donghua (making him weaker than he is in the book) and to the book. 

Totally agree. He, however, promised to take care of Ji Heng because of the plea of her father, who is actually not a demonic lord. It's more complicated.

I will be really disappointed if he fells straight away for Feng Jiu. Besides I absolutely think that the sex will be less quality if Dijun's hair is not the white one :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Flambergh said:

I like Yan Chiwu too! But I don't think he is involved in mortal arc. Will have to wait for Fanyin Valley.:wub:

If Xiao Jiu slept with the Crown Prince, Donghua most likely won't remember it. Even if he did,  he might regard it as just a part of his trial. As far as he was concerned, he has never made acquaintance with Qingqiu's Bai Fengjiu before. There's no reason for Donghua to be obsessed about her.

Btw, how come Miao Miao (forgot her name) managed to predict that the soul-something stone (forgot its name) would reassemble and turn up on earth, but Donghua never thought about it. He was the one who shattered it, he should know better.:huh:

1 hour ago, Asliza Mohd said:

I don't think it's a dream cus before going to the mortal realm Dong Hua himself says to Zong Lin it's the only way to gain his cultivation the fastest. I just hope he remember all the things happening in mortal relm with him and Feng Jiu it will be so sad and unfair to FJ if he forget about their relationship but I think the drama will go that way as show all the suffering and heart wrenching scenes of FJ. 

So it's not a Dream..then.

This drama tittle was changing from "Three lives Three world" to "Eternal Love of Dream" that why i hope it's just a dream...just my wishful thinking:).

Just hoping that he will remember...at least someone like Zhe yan should feed him a potions to regain his memory like Zhe Yan did with FJ memory...just like what's happened in the book...another my wishful thinking.

Despite Siming warned how FJ will face the consequences if she follow DH..and she still follow DH into Mortal Realm..what gonna happen to her?