Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

    • bing cang ceremony
      11
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
      27
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
      4
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
      8
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother
      5

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

Recommended Posts

I may dislike Yang Zi's acting but I don't believe it's right to call her dumb or anything. That is your opinion, but there are people who like it; a lot of them. I guess you're really frustrated but please refrain from bashing. It's your right to like or dislike but the same way we feel bad reading negative posts about our faves, is the same way others feel about theirs. We don't have to stoop to the same level as a select few.

  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, aryamine said:

please refrain from bashing. It's your right to like or dislike but the same way we feel bad reading negative posts about our faves,

Didn't know if I wanted to delve into this but after conquering and overcoming  a lifetime of self-censoring, I went 'nahhh'!'

 

Gee - I was under the impression an 'open forum' meant one is open to expressing likes and dislikes regardless of how others feel.

 

While I do 'get' the complexities of being ruled by fame and fortune seeking which drive many actors into make 'practical' financial decisions, blah x 3, this forum is where I go to get my 'yaya's out of the way. If I could be bothered, I'd be bashing these actors out on social media for the roles they choose that perpetuate typecasting - those 'favorite' actors I previously named included. But then I'd have to encounter these actors' fans, anti-fans and whatnots. Since I am essentially a lazy individual, posting on a forum like this one, is considered quite significant. So - If I bother to comment, then it has to be PRETTY DARN BAD. I won't bother apologizing to any actor fans on this forum. It's NOT just about you; nor is it anybody's job make anyone/everyone else feel good.  

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 As much as we love Dilreba, we can't degrade Yang Zi like this or this will turn out to be a fanwar again :)

 

I'll say 2020 is Reba rise of popularity again. BAI FENG JIU rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: to remove the pointed post
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to say..

 

Reba is a goddess . She is beautiful . She is talented . She is my perfect Fengjiu...just like Vengo...my perfect Donghua. :wub:

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mundane9 said:

Didn't know if I wanted to delve into this but after conquering and overcoming  a lifetime of self-censoring, I went 'nahhh'!'

 

Gee - I was under the impression an 'open forum' meant one is open to expressing likes and dislikes regardless of how others feel.

 

While I do 'get' the complexities of being ruled by fame and fortune seeking which drive many actors into make 'practical' financial decisions, blah x 3, this forum is where I go to get my 'yaya's out of the way. If I could be bothered, I'd be bashing these actors out on social media for the roles they choose that perpetuate typecasting - those 'favorite' actors I previously named included. But then I'd have to encounter these actors' fans, anti-fans and whatnots. Since I am essentially a lazy individual, posting on a forum like this one, is considered quite significant. So - If I bother to comment, then it has to be PRETTY DARN BAD. I won't bother apologizing to any actor fans on this forum. It's NOT just about you; nor is it anybody's job make anyone/everyone else feel good.  

 

I'm sorry but I believe this public forum also have some rules, and since you choose to post here you need to follow the rules. Its ok to dislike someone but please dont say rude, mean and degrading stuff. 

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2019 at 8:54 PM, mundane9 said:

Gee - I was under the impression an 'open forum' meant one is open to expressing likes and dislikes regardless of how others feel.

 

And because this an open forum it also means that others won't allow you bashing based on your personal opinion. When you talk like that in RL to an other person I wouldn't be surprised when the other person talks back too or even worse. Open forum doesn't me you can forget human standarts of politeness and how people talk about others. What you need is some closed bubble with other haters.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wondering, has anyone read the new chapters for Tang Qi's new novel Lotus Step yet? 

I use auto translate and can't make much sense of it but I'm glad she hasn't dropped it.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Just wondering, has anyone read the new chapters for Tang Qi's new novel Lotus Step yet? 

I use auto translate and can't make much sense of it but I'm glad she hasn't dropped it.

 

 

 

What's the story?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's called Lotus Step and it's about Lian Song and Cheng Yu. I read a while ago Tang Qi dropped it but then recently discovered she's picked it up again. She's updating on her Weibo page. :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilverDawn said:

It's called Lotus Step and it's about Lian Song and Cheng Yu. I read a while ago Tang Qi dropped it but then recently discovered she's picked it up again. She's updating on her Weibo page. :)

 

Ooo I wonder if we'll get little clips from this book in the Pillow Book drama (because Cheng Yu is in the cast after all lol)
Didn't even know this book was coming out... I'll probably read it when all the chapters are out though lol
Probably going to be a while before I can read it
On a side note we're almost to page 110 guys! Do you think we'll get an official trailer anytime soon??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

On a side note we're almost to page 110 guys! Do you think we'll get an official trailer anytime soon??

I think we will get plenty of teasers, MVs and OSTs after the releasing fate will be announced. Like in the case of Ming Dinasty, that started to air yesterday. The official chanel on yt has a lot of short videos from the drama. 

I have a feeling that Tencent will air Pillow book on chinese new year. As far as i understood, the competition for that particular time slot is extremely fierce, because usually at that time the ratings are very high. 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, rapo65 said:

I think we will get plenty of teasers, MVs and OSTs after the releasing fate will be announced. Like in the case of Ming Dinasty, that started to air yesterday. The official chanel on yt has a lot of short videos from the drama. 

I have a feeling that Tencent will air Pillow book on chinese new year. As far as i understood, the competition for that particular time slot is extremely fierce, because usually at that time the ratings are very high. 


Ok peeps, that means January is gonna be LIT!! I can't wait!! lol

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping we'll get the 2nd trailer at 25th Dec, one month before the rumored air date. *fingers crossed*

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, akkarin said:

I'm hoping we'll get the 2nd trailer at 25th Dec, one month before the rumored air date. *fingers crossed*

Yes! Hopefully! I'll finger-cross with you lol

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did the post mention the reason why they cut down from 60 to 58? I don’t know how to read chinese, so I don’t understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ipohtown said:

Did the post mention the reason why they cut down from 60 to 58? I don’t know how to read chinese, so I don’t understand.

The author of that comment said that the reduction from 60 to 58 episodes won't make such a big difference.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...