[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Im Atikah from Malaysia, and I've been silently following this forum since 2018, Ive fallen in love with dongfeng ever since TMOPB :wub: and have gone crazy with dongfeng ending in that drama.

So then i turn to the novel the pillow book and that was so satisfying to my dongfeng soul but the ending, i wished it was moree especially with the cute bai gun gun :lol:

Im sorry for not ever posting here but I guess I was scared by the possibility that the pillow book drama may not become to reality, and with possibility of different cast for dongfeng as well :tears:

But this is like a dream come true!!! :w00t: and i cant wait to see what you guys posts on your feelings for each of the episodes and to share mine as well!!!!

22nd here we go!!!

*ps - Im gonna binge watch all dongfeng scenes from TMOPB right nooow :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Keep replaying the sub english trailer in wetv. How tragic is for Feng Jui to remember all the memories of the three heartbreaking trial with Donghua in mortal realm and he will forgot all of it! :bawling:

Edited by haylyne
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

@Sisca_TVXQ There is a crown prince in the mortal realm in the pillow book?:sweatingbullets: or was that from TMOPB? The young guy who was sent to earth as a punishment? Have searched for the term crown prince in the pillow book and it is only linked with Ye Hua. 

@jimmylyne must be an unknown plot as you said... (still scratching my head)

In novel Feng jiu thought that Dong hua come to mortal realm as the Emperor, but in this drama they changed it to Crown prince.

@jimmylyne

Maybe since Chen ye is a shadow, they make the Crown prince as a shadow too ? :sweatingbullets:

Trailer with Eng sub

https://m.wetv.vip/play?cid=lwvrgyz6ozwmkbl&vid=h0033xd0rj1&languageid=1491988&3_2.4.6.5599_copy

Is this the OST?

https://m.wetv.vip/play?cid=lwvrgyz6ozwmkbl&vid=w00334wl51v&languageid=1491988&3_2.4.6.5599_copy

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5

Watched the trailer again, this time with english subs (thank you Sisca_TVXQ). My conclusions till now, based solely on the trailer:

1. They changed a bit the plot frame: DongHua is supposed to suffer the pain of "love in vain" for 3 lives, and there is the possibility that he might forget about it.

2. The mortal arc is well developed, a bit similar to the one from TMOPB. Hope this part it's not too dragy, like it was in case of Love and Destiny, where mortal arc part was too long. FengJiu dies/is heavy injured for mortal DongHua.

3. I really like MiaoLuo and the fight scenes...epic!

4. They kept the same voice actress for Bai Qian.

5. The theme of "love in vain" has a central place in the series. Wonder what they mean by this. 

As you can see, there are already a lot of differences between the series and the novel. Hope we will not be dissappointed :blush:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Can anyone please tell me what are the perks of having WeTV’s vip? Thank you.

Plus will it be on Netflix? 

Early viewing of 6 episodes versus 4! More is always better..

I'm sooooo excited!! Nobody in my family understand how excited I am except for the people here. Thank you for sharing my enthusiasm!!

• Like 2

For the past 1 and a half year I have been checking this forum to see the progress and to check the air date of this, along with posting here and there. I didn't finish reading the book so it'll be a nice surprise. Though I am starting school this week, I am SO ready to start watching this!!! 

PS. They better show off that big wedding with Bai Qian!! I dont even care if Mark Chao isn't gonna be there I just wanna see that big wedding that was talked about in all of TMOPB :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, rapo65 said:

1. They changed a bit the plot frame: DongHua is supposed to suffer the pain of "love in vain" for 3 lives, and there is the possibility that he might forget about it.

2. The mortal arc is well developed, a bit similar to the one from TMOPB. Hope this part it's not too dragy, like it was in case of Love and Destiny, where mortal arc part was too long. FengJiu dies/is heavy injured for mortal Donghua. 

Hi rapo65, if what you say is true... 

Spoiler

Then her falling off the cliff with yan chiwu and aranya's dream will be part of his tribulation. 

13 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

@jimmylyne

Maybe since Chen ye is a shadow, they make the Crown prince as a shadow too ? :sweatingbullets:

I remember a conversation between FJ and Xie Guchou ( page 340 in PB2) about DH wanted to join mortal realm but according to Siming Books of fates..and Xie Guchou say Dijun won't be reincarnating until thirty yrs later.

DongFeng life/love story in mortal realm written by Siming in a Books of fates.

Today is the 21st........ tomorrow...... tomorrow..... tomorrow...... One of the longest wait...... tomorrow.....

Regarding the plot difference between novel and tv, I'm happy that the author is involved in the tv script. She knows what we want. And honestly, I'm not that concern about the plot. I'm just so happy that I can finally watch DongFeng again. I'm here for the ride and the fun. Bring it on!

• Like 5
  • Love 1