Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

• bing cang ceremony
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

6 hours ago, miaka fy said:

Still I dunno how it's will start it. I can't imagine Dong Hua forgot everything from FengJiu. He can't remember her in the begining of the novel and how FengJiu clothe well be. She suppose like in white clothe like a funeral everytime....because 'her' husband was part from her....

Are they going to make like 2000 year later? She was the Queen like many many years later.....after Ten Miles.

I'm wondering as well if they'll change the order of the story so it's chronological like TMOPB or follow the book...
Personally I like where the book starts off and as the story progresses we learn more about all the things Fengjiu has done for Donghua
But another part of me feels like it might not translate to the screen that well...
I will trust the screenwriters! Hopefully they do a good job here!
We'll have to wait and see...

Edit: Oh wow we made it to pg.107! Let's hope for the airing or at least another trailer by pg.110!!

7 hours ago, miaka fy said:

Just prepare myself in a a same fanclub, I rewatch (I think I watch just too many time) the whole Ten miles from Netflix, because too lazy to seach in all my HD and reread Pillow book my 4 times so if someone want any spoilers, just ask :)

Still I dunno how it's will start it. I can't imagine Dong Hua forgot everything from FengJiu. He can't remember her in the begining of the novel and how FengJiu clothe well be. She suppose like in white clothe like a funeral everytime....because 'her' husband was part from her....

Just forget everything you've seen in TMOPB drama regarding DongFeng couple.

This Pillow Book's drama has nothing to do with TMOPB drama..I mean this upcoming drama is not a sequel of TMOPB drama.

Actually Donghua never seen FJ in her human form when she was a maid bc of Zhihe ( Donghua adopted sister) jealously...Zhihe  purposely done everything she could to prevented FJ and DH from meeting each other for she's afraid DH would fall for beautiful maid namely FJ.

FJ (in her original form as a scarlet baby fox) rescue DH when he trapped in Wicked Lotus Shpere and after that she was always in her baby fox form for she trades her fur with Demon Lord Nie Chuyin and lost her magical power for three years(contract she made with Nie Chuyin)she can't perform her human form...after that she live as a  Donghua's beloved pet up until the day she decided to leave DH as she heard DH is getting married.

Donghua Dijun did not purposely forget or remember FJ...the fact is he didn't care about anything other than peace of the world.

An excerpts from PB.

At the time he didn't have any impression on her(FJ). Being the deity who stayed secluded I Taichen Palace meant he took little notice of anything beyond the changes of seasons the rise and fall of the moon and sun, or the fortune and mishaps creation.

Donghua true first impression of FJ was at Yehua's wedding. 

Sumo Flowerpot incident 

As for how this drama would be begin..it's clueless. If they follow the book mean we will seen a lot of flashbacks after flashbacks..which is guite confusing especially for one or two times read.

It's took me about third read or maybe on fourth read to really understand the flow of the story.

If they follow the chronology of every each events it would be the best.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

I'm wondering as well if they'll change the order of the story so it's chronological like TMOPB or follow the book...
Personally I like where the book starts off and as the story progresses we learn more about all the things Fengjiu has done for Donghua
But another part of me feels like it might not translate to the screen that well...
I will trust the screenwriters! Hopefully they do a good job here!
We'll have to wait and see...

It's just I need to erase TMOPB cdrama in my head and just remember the book. I read also TMOPB ebook before to read Pillow Book. Remember Bai Qian talking about FengJiu have her own problem in her life so she concentrate with her own problem. Pillow Book drama, we need to stick on the novel version then or they will change something inside to make the part 3 with Mo Yuan x Shao Wan? If the author will finish the part 3 and 4....I don't think it's will happen sigh....plagiarism sigh....

Yes I will trust too the screenwriters...and I hope we got our angst part!!!...my kleenex box will be there:tears:

21 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Just forget everything you've seen in TMOPB drama regarding DongFeng couple.

This Pillow Book's drama has nothing to do with TMOPB drama..I mean this upcoming drama is not a sequel of TMOPB drama.

Actually Donghua never seen FJ in her human form when she was a maid bc of Zhihe ( Donghua adopted sister) jealously...Zhihe  purposely done everything she could to prevented FJ and DH from meeting each other for she's afraid DH would fall for beautiful maid namely FJ.

FJ (in her original form as a scarlet baby fox) rescue DH when he trapped in Wicked Lotus Shpere and after that she was always in her baby fox form for she trades her fur with Demon Lord Nie Chuyin and lost her magical power for three years(contract she made with Nie Chuyin)she can't perform her human form...after that she live as a  Donghua's beloved pet up until the day she decided to leave DH as she heard DH is getting married.

Donghua Dijun did not purposely forget or remember FJ...the fact is he didn't care about anything other than peace of the world.

It's took me about third read or maybe on fourth read to really understand the flow of the story.

If they follow the chronology of every each events it would be the best.

oh!! I though they will make something between the TMOPB drama, novel and the part 3 with Mo Yuan x Shao Wan. So I need to forget everything from the drama version and stay on the novel then. I didn't read all the 107 pages here :sweatingbullets: and I didn't come from may here I think...just came back from Korea and restart to check all cdrama I missed. I have read the novel from TMOPB and Pillow Book too, it's just it's will more smooth from the introduction if they make something mixing from the drama version and novel. 

Just my imagination but something like Dong Hua (from the drama version) meet with FengJiu (from the drama version). FengJiu will try to catch his attention and slowly mixing with the novel version when we saw FengJiu was always in white clothe and Siming was talking with the third Ye Hua uncle to explain him he know FengJiu when she always sticking in DongHua Dijun palace. Still it's will be weird about how come Liangsong (third uncle) will not know about FengJiu because in the drama he know her...

Anyway...it's just the transition and how the screenwriter will introduce the characters, I hope it's will ok.

From the preview, we can see they stick on the novel version...I hope is out soon!!!!:D no more cdrama to eat turn to novel until my hungry feeling be soothe....

1 hour ago, miaka fy said:

Yes I will trust too the screenwriters...and I hope we got our angst part!!!...my kleenex box will be there:tears:

I really put a high hope on Tang qi herself (Author of Pillow Books) as one of two screenwriters for this drama. I hope the scripts will be awesome just like she did with her PB novel..Amazingly beautifully written.

As for angsty parts..I just hope for a mild angst bc I can't stand the extreme angst..

Just want to share for the third times here an excerpts from the book..how DH  100% sure that FJ was the  one and only love...lover of his life..his Queen.. a mother of his childrens or most precisely his "son" not only he was the former Master of the Universe he's also A Fortune Teller?? .

Ironically he said that just after the night ( most probably Bai GunGun was conceived that night) DongFeng passionately make love and even get caught by Jiheng .

FJ: Luckily, when I was a servant in your palace, you didn't have a chance to recognize me. Had you know me then, you'd tell me the same thing you said to Jiheng today. Truthfully  what you said was a bit cold.

DH murmured(too bad FJ didn't hear it): If I had know you then , My SON would be old enough to go out for errands by now.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

So pretty :wub:

5ij24g2z7i44b5j47pkqw9rwy.jpg

This is majestic looks like..zooming to DongFeng's face... they're Flawlessly beautiful..totally mesmerizing..:love:

• Like 1

Ah Li looks good for 500 years LOL....I am trying to see if he takes after Ye Hua or Bai Qian :love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

AAhh Ah Li is so cute! Love him in yellow!!
And the art of Fengjiu is beautiful!!! Love the style :love:
@ipohtown I haven't heard anything about a donghua adaption (but if it was in the art style of ^^^ I'd totally watch!)
Also I feel like the genre might not be right for an animation :/

• Love 1

14 hours ago, rapo65 said:

https://cfen.si/2019/12/01/air-date-update-winter-2019-20/

Three Lives Three Worlds: The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书 – Jan/Feb??
Starring: Dilraba, Gao Weiguang
Details: 60 episodes, weekly drama on Tencent

Romance between deities.

meeeeh....i really wanted a December premiere :tears::tears::tears:

Merp. If it airs in February, no lie, I'm gonna be a little mad.
Please be January!!!!!

• Like 2

@rapo65 @midnight_muse pls be patient ( I'm consoling myself actually) cause "a good things are worth waiting for"

I feel you..and i think all of us here does felt the frustrations, feel the longing for DongFeng couple to be appear on screen ASAP especially after imagined it a million times while reading the books. We've been waiting for almost 2 yr for this drama..:tears: Now is December..soon will be 2020 and this wonderful Form was created on January 25th 2018 so thankful and grateful to the moderator @angelangie

hopefully we'll heard a good news soon, finger-crossed, and I hope and pray that the outcome will be amazing,tremendously fulfilled and satisfying .We were gushed over a merely a little over a minutes length of teaser trailer, talk and discussed about it for 5 or 6 pages...imagine if we got to see the over 40 mins the whole episode?? that is also just as good and as impactful as the trailer??...

@jadore1 an excerpts from PB1 page 19 about adorable Ah Li

Bai Qian sternly chided her son " I heard your dad as a young boy was able to recite The Great sattva scripture,  The Victorious king of Heaven Doctrines and The Aryacalantha Envoy Sutra. But we must've spoiled you. You're now 500 yrs old, yet you can't recite,The Huelin Ideophone text, Alright, so it's not the end of the world,  but can't you leave your parents some face?"

The little dough grumbled and logically countered " I didn't want it to be this way either. But my excellent brains were inherited from you , not from dad.":lol:

Lol..I love smart mouth Ah Li.

• LOL 6

17 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

@jadore1 an excerpts from PB1 page 19 about adorable Ah Li

Bai Qian sternly chided her son " I heard your dad as a young boy was able to recite The Great sattva scripture,  The Victorious king of Heaven Doctrines and The Aryacalantha Envoy Sutra. But we must've spoiled you. You're now 500 yrs old, yet you can't recite,The Huelin Ideophone text, Alright, so it's not the end of the world,  but can't you leave your parents some face?"

The little dough grumbled and logically countered " I didn't want it to be this way either. But my excellent brains were inherited from you , not from dad.":lol:

Lol..I love smart mouth Ah Li.

I love these little tips ..thank you @jimmylyne..but just thinking that this little rice  ball has quite interesting relatives ..i am talking about heavy duty here...to have a mother and father such as Ye Hua :heart:  and mama as divine as Bai Qian ..but there is his uncles as well  ..can't wait to see how he is growing up in this drama. 

• Like 2