Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

WHOAA....I've been busy all day I forgot we're getting a trailer today. I love the trailer. I just wish it was a bit longer. 

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

OMG I just cant think right now, keep replaying the trailer :sweatingbullets:

We finally reach 100th pages :heart:

When I saw we've reached 100 pages I was sure you're all talking about the trailer :lol:

PS. Sorry I can't delete the video :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, akkarin said:

I love the fact we need no english sub to understand the trailer. :lol:

LOL. I hope they use the same voice actors from TMOPB. 

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

This look like their first meeting after separation and before the last battle?

1vf0agoyrnroxlig26ipt03a1.gif

My guess is it's the scene where DH tried to give FJ the ring. OMG...I cried really hard reading that scene. It was so heartbreaking. 

• Like 2

I just checked Viki, looks like they're ready. :D Is it really gonna be 60eps? I'm not complaining :D

• Thanks 1

sneaking in to drop this

EIHpSN0U4AARc4U?format=jpg&name=large

cr https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe

enjoy peeps

^_^

On 10/23/2019 at 9:26 PM, jimmylyne said:

@redfoxprincess @TVN @chubby^green^ * wave*  what's up guys? It's been a while..

hey ^_^

i'm still around reading posts every single day

never stop

just that i have run out of things to say while waiting

hahaha

hopefully i will be able to come back fully when the drama airs

btw

the teaser was amazing and i was totally impressed

and fun part is that i can totally recognize almost all the scene in the teaser

it was fun watching and was like 'ah, this must be the scene from...." and so on

what i like the most was when fengjiu and donghua on the bed together and fengjiu tried to touch him and retract her hand

it was so cute and adorable

^__^

• Love 4

The ring. The handkerchief. The rain scene. The:wub: pregnancy joke scene. The everything. Now that I have watched the trailer ten times, I'm calm enough to comment. All the good bits. Even the tiger soul something sword in Aranyas fight for Chen Ye. So many goodies

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hello everyone, it's my first post on this group. I've been following you all for so long now! Enjoyed all the postings as well! And really really am in love with DongFeng/VengoDilreba! Loved the trailer and watch/rewatched it on and on! Anyone from Quebec, Canada? 

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, TB N said:

Hello everyone, it's my first post on this group. I've been following you all for so long now! Enjoyed all the postings as well! And really really am in love with DongFeng/VengoDilreba! Loved the trailer and watch/rewatched it on and on! Anyone from Quebec, Canada? 

Welcome to the family! Nice to see so many people love Pillow book:heart::heart:

Question for you, girls: how we will watch the drama? Wait till all the ep are out and subtitled, then binge watch or watch the episodes periodically, as they are released every week, with or without subtitles? I want to watch on viki, but idk if i should first wait for the subs, then watch the ep. Usually i was waiting for the whole drama to finish, then i would binge watch, but in this case i will watch the drama with you, so we can comment here :):D

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jillia said:

So I've never posted here before but I've been waiting for this drama since it was announced it. And I was soooo worried it would never air. But now with the trailer and poster I'm so glad we will get the story of these two people meant to be together.

Hiya...we meet again:D

• Awesome 1

Welcome on board everyone ~

Aranya + Xize

36g4a195rx43jrlfwv0443pdn.gif

1pkswhxng305bcr0soazslq87.gif

705g9xz512yxjzciowyoxoh5u.gif

Donghua + Fengjiu

Spoiler

558kk031k047yma1w49ms923m.gif

5wx6n0ygqfey9j47jrfbnbbc2.gif

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not post more than 3 images, the rest must be keep in the spoiler box, thanks
  • Like 8
  • Love 3

@Asliza Mohd @TB N Hello!! *wave * Welcome on board!.

@chubby^green^  *wave* Good to have you back.

10 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Welcome to the family! Nice to see so many people love Pillow book:heart::heart:

Question for you, girls: how we will watch the drama? Wait till all the ep are out and subtitled, then binge watch or watch the episodes periodically, as they are released every week, with or without subtitles? I want to watch on viki, but idk if i should first wait for the subs, then watch the ep. Usually i was waiting for the whole drama to finish, then i would binge watch, but in this case i will watch the drama with you, so we can comment here :):D

I will be Google which site upload it faster..will watching it with or without subbed and watched it again once it subbed..

Oh...i would love to watching it on live stream..does anyone know where I can do the live Streaming? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

@Asliza Mohd @TB N Hello!! *wave * Welcome on board!.

@chubby^green^  *wave* Good to have you back.

I will be Google which site upload it faster..will watching it with or without subbed and watched it again once it subbed..

Oh...i would love to watching it on live stream..does anyone know where I can do the live Streaming? 

Live streaming on YouTube is fun, we could chat there~ 

See ? I told you guys Tencent will upload it on WeTV

20191030-224032.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Live streaming on YouTube is fun, we could chat there~ 

See ? I told you guys Tencent will upload it on WeTV

I already subscribed WeTV a few weeks ago ..and just now subscribed on Tencent Video. 

Thks for the info.. :kiss_wink:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures

I have a confession to make. I've seen the trailer more than 15x. :wub: After rewatching it so many times, I cant help but notice DH's makeup. It looks a bit too heavy. I dont know. Maybe it's just me.

• Like 2

Hiii to all our newbies and alum!! 

Oh my gosh I woke up to 3 new pages of goodies!!!
AAAAHHH!!! I literally could not stop screaming when I saw the trailer!
It honestly turned out so much better than I expected!
The CGI is absolutely BEAUTIFUL (Like movie level kinda CGI)!!! Like did you guys see that battle scene??!! EPIC!!! :lol:
The scenes are so stunning, even better than I imagined!  :love:
The sets are lovely, the costumes are lovely, and the make up looks fairly natural and flattering (@akkarin, DH's make up is a little on the heavier side but I think it looks okay, as long as it doesn't start looking cakey or like it's melting off his face, it passes for me lol...after watching The Untamed, this make up is an improvement lol)
edit: I'm watching the trailer over and over and now I see that his face make up doesn't match his neck!! NNooo make up crew, why you do this to us??!! :unsure:

Aahh this production so far really has me impressed!
I also love how much fan service they really put in to the trailer, I recognize so many scenes and it's just really ramping me up!
(on a random note,  I didn't realize Dilraba had a beauty mark under her eye, it's so cute and makes FJ look even cuter!! <3)

1 hour ago, rapo65 said:

I'm also a binge-watcher but since I want to comment with everyone I'll probably watch as the episodes come out...

But I also really want to know what's happening so maybe I'll wait for English subs...idk I'm torn!

• Like 4

Yes!! I worried for nothing. We will get them as Aranya/Xi Ze and all the cute scenes! They seriously have so much chemistry. And did I see it right? They’re having Dilraba act out some of the scenes from the pet fox days instead of it being just a cartoon fox? She’s adorable. 

That trailer feels like a fan video for book fans. I prefer binge watching but with Pillow Book I’m not going to be able to wait knowing episodes are available. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I am also going to watch ongoing though I am more of a patience person who wait till at least eng Sub is out:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, lizax1 said:

And did I see it right? They’re having Dilraba act out some of the scenes from the pet fox days instead of it being just a cartoon fox? She’s adorable. 

Yes! I saw that too, super cute!
I like it though, because we really get to see her adorable facial expressions!

• Like 3

So it will be webdrama or mainland drama... which one is confirmed:Pit basically doesn't matter to me but seeing the quality it would have been great if it hits TV screen also:rolleyes:

• Like 2

So..... an amazing trailer with no dates!!! Tencent sure knows how to lead hungry fans by the nose. Just let me know where I can watch it asap - no subtitles is OK, :tounge_wink::relaxed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just stop by to say. What an Amazing trailer!!! Wow this production team is on point. Can’t wait to watch this drama! Y’all.

• Like 3

Where do you think that place that is shown in the middle of the video, the dark one with white pillars surrounded by water, is? Maybe it's the place that held the fruit that can revive the dead, after Fenjiu and Dijun entered Aranya's dream? You remember that after FengJiu fought with the pythons, the place got distroyed and Liansong remodelled the place. 

One thing among the many that i like is that they kept the description of the Yueling Flowers that Xize and Aranya saw in Aranya's dream. I was sooo enchanted with that scene...one of the most poetic and artistic in the novel :heart:

• Like 3