[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

4 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

used to reba's voice already since she uses her voice in most of her modern dramas

but for others this is the first drama i heard them in their own vocal especially vengo hihihi

:P

Really ? Thats their real voice ?

I think its still dubbed, Ying dong's voice is really different from Vengo, but Amber's voice is quite similar with Reba's

4 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

and beside wasnt during that time he was supposed to be with wan jia?

(whom i seriously dunno what is her attraction that people are clamoring over her)

or maybe they've broken up already

They broke up couple days before, I totally hate Wan jia, she is so weak and useless compared to Amber and Wei2, she want everyone to come to her rescue everytime <_< 

5 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

i haven't any news whether viki or any subbing team is gonna pick up candle in the tomb the wrath of time thats why. 

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

^

pretty sure most did use their own voice

it's quite distinctive when someone else do the voiceover or dubbing or the voice is theirs

or maybe its just me :P

but even if it not their own voices then, have to say, i quite enjoy the dubbing since it's rather good and suited them well

we can even see or in this case hear how awkward vengo was in that drama

hahaha

sorry vengo

anyway

perverted vengo in wrath of time reminds me so much of donghua (everything reminds me of pillow book these days hahaha)

and also loving this edit of reba and vengo

makes me wanna them to be in some sort of action movie or drama

^_^

also hairy vengo :tounge_xd:

50073127_2918306828183070_4183899114899329237_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fszb2-1.fna.fbcdn.net

credit as tagged and also https://www.instagram.com/littleshineheat/

• LOL 2

oh that is bai gungun?

i saw it floating around my timeline but i didnt connect it to pillow book

instead i was just aw... he must really like reba

hahaha

so cute

it seems in real life gungun still needs to protect his mom too

hahaha

talking about wrath of time subs makes me realise that even if pillow book got aired

we won't know for sure if it will get subbing anytime soon

for people like me who depends on subtitles, we actually have to wait far longer to get subtitles isnt it?

i dont even know for sure if we will get to watch the drama immediately too hahaha

sighs

i know pillow book is rather famous and one of the anticipated drama

but still... getting it delivered to us international viewers is still up on the air for now

huhuhu

at least i hope once it finished airing, i will get to buy its dvd set

just for my collection

^__^

btw i heard that the censorship board in china is tighten up more with the banning adding no dyed hair and earrings for men on tv and also no kids for cfs and tvs?

like really? seriously hahaha

i think its time for the ent world in china to lay low just in time for cny

just so that the gov could cool down a lil bit and let off some steam

cause it is getting too ridiculous now

hahaha

i will say this again

thank god for pillow book being a webdrama

hahaha

1 hour ago, chubby^green^ said:

talking about wrath of time subs makes me realise that even if pillow book got aired

we won't know for sure if it will get subbing anytime soon

for people like me who depends on subtitles, we actually have to wait far longer to get subtitles isnt it?

i dont even know for sure if we will get to watch the drama immediately too hahaha

sighs

i know pillow book is rather famous and one of the anticipated drama

but still... getting it delivered to us international viewers is still up on the air for now

huhuhu

at least i hope once it finished airing, i will get to buy its dvd set

just for my collection

^__^

Hoping we can at least get the episodes on time. 

I will, no question, watch it RAW just so I can see it. Then hope that subs come out right after so I can understand what I just watched! :lol:

• Like 1

@Sisca_TVXQ I love it.. the video..thks for sharing.

Re-watched it more than three times already. I might say Vengo/Reba really know each other very well..so Reba mentioned that Vengo eyes is very affectionate ..make me really looking forward for this pillow book drama to see Donghua affectionate eyes..affectionate irresistible looks and off course Donghua's "cold jokes" with straight-face expressions.

Reba's described Vengo character very vividly..

So Four versions of Reba simultaneously...can play Mahjong with her own( remind me of Donghua how DH play chess alone in Pillow book)..very interesting how Vengo describe Reba..very bright talented girl.

@chubby^green^ @Shane Tricia Facultad @Sisca_TVXQ I will watch it RAW or watch it ONLINE if there is a links..just like did with Korean drama that's I really hooked with.

14 hours ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Hoping we can at least get the episodes on time. 

I will, no question, watch it RAW just so I can see it. Then hope that subs come out right after so I can understand what I just watched! :lol:

9 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

@chubby^green^ @Shane Tricia Facultad @Sisca_TVXQ I will watch it RAW or watch it ONLINE if there is a links..just like did with Korean drama that's I really hooked with.

13 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I will watch it RAW as soon as it comes out, already installed the tencent video app. Too bad they released the eps for VIP first :sweatingbullets: 

i'm very particular in watching my drama

if the subs is not complete then i would usually will wait patiently 

i wont watch it raw unless i had no other choice and the vid has been sitting around for a thousand of year

then i will watch it raw hahaha

i have watched only a few dramas raw mainly because there's no way it will get subbed in the near future

for something like pillow book which i truly and utterly adore

i will want my first time watching it to be fulfilling and enjoyable

hence i need the sub huhuhu

usually i will have the patience to wait

last time i even manage to wait for the subs to be 100% done for my kdrama 12 nights before i watch it

and that drama was like aired once every week

imagine the suffering of the waiting

hahaha

i guess if that happen i will just have to depend on this thread to keep me updated

i dont mind reading or knowing spoiler hence why i read the book

but i cant stand watching something that i dont understand

so if i can wait a lil longer and will be able to enjoy the drama more once it got subbed then i will just do that

hahaha

• Like 2

13 hours ago, elsanna said:

@Sisca_TVXQ

I was wondering if anyone could do translation for the raw videos uploaded...you know the sonner the better:P

Ooh ic, dont worry,  pillow book is really famous so I think the subbing would be fast too

12 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

but i cant stand watching something that i dont understand

so if i can wait a lil longer and will be able to enjoy the drama more once it got subbed then i will just do that

hahaha

Yes me too, I hate watching when the translation is still awful. But I think with Pillow book since we already read the novel so many times at least we could understand whats going on :P

3a4xZQV.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

confession time!

at first when i just watch the drama eternal love i thought donghua's full name was donghua dijun

then when i read the book and read that even bai zhi aka fengjiu's grandfather was called dijun as well

i was confused

i was like is he and donghua related?

same person?

can't be

must be related

then...

how..

what..

after confusing myself even further

i decided to take a pause in reading the book

search online what dijun means

understand it and then went to continue my reading back

hahaha

but it was quite funny for me

i seriously thought at first that his full name was donghua dijun with donghua being family name and dijun being his name

:joy:

now i know kekeke

ah... the fun of venturing into new territory of the unknown

you learnt and gained so many new things for sure

so for as far as i know

three person hold the title of dijun

donghua dijun, bai zhi dijun and also zhe yan dijun

and apparently qingqiu is the luckiest place since all dijuns are now related to qingqiu

hahaha

also i always find it amusing that in the book

whenever there's a technique that was so ancient and so powerful

the people mentioned to have either learnt to use it, have used it, or have mastered it would always include moyuan and also our own dijun

The three who learned this magic were the Buddha of the Western Heavens, Moyuan of Mount Kunlun, and Donghua before her eyes.

“In this world, those who can change someone's memory using medicine are few and far between. From my rough estimation, there should only be Donghua, Moyuan, the Buddha, and I.

As legend had it, the outstanding students who had the opportunity to experience the world included the future master of the universe, Donghua Dijun, the Heaven Clan's god of war, High Deity Moyuan, the Demon Clan's ancestor goddess, Queen Regnant Shaowan, the world's first phoenix, High Deity Zheyan, as well as Fengjiu's paternal grandparents.

donghua, donghua you have learnt all the secrets of the world experiences everything that needed to be

still thank you for waiting patiently for fengjiu to experience love and the bitterness and sweetness it brings and also the side effect ehem of love could brings the bad ones and of course the good ones as well

especially bai gungun which i would say the greatest fruition of your and fengjiu's love

hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

58 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

so for as far as i know

three person hold the title of dijun

donghua dijun, bai zhi dijun and also zhe yan dijun

and apparently qingqiu is the luckiest place since all dijuns are now related to qingqiu

hahaha

If I remember it right Zhe yan is San sheng/High Deity, same as Mo yuan and Bai Qian.

Di/帝 = Emperor 

Jun/ 俊 = Eminent, talented, handsome, pretty, brilliant, smart, etc

I think Bai Zhi Di Jun and Qing Qiu is awesome, all his sons and daughter is San sheng/High deity, thats why Tian Jun insisted his sons/grandson aka Ye hua must marry with Bai Qian to secure their relationship with Qing Qiu (Just imagine Qing Qiu as Great military family and Tian jun is the Emperor, its all politic!)

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

If I remember it right Zhe yan is San sheng/High Deity, same as Mo yuan and Bai Qian.

Di/帝 = Emperor 

Jun/ 俊 = Eminent, talented, handsome, pretty, brilliant, smart, etc

in wikipedia (not that reliable but still worth reading, and i enjoy reading from wikipedia hoesntly speaking hahaha) zhe yan is regarded as one of the dijuns

Zhe Yan: As the world's first phoenix, Zhe Yan is one of the deities holding the title of Di Jun and, just like the rest, rarely involves himself with matters of the eight realms, choosing to guard his peach orchid.

and it make sense to me that he is one of the dijun since as compared to be as one of those heigh deities

he is way up there along with donghua and bai zhi more than bai qian or even bai zhen in term of rank and even power

so i take him as one of the dijun, he is after all the world first phoenix 

hahaha

55 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I think Bai Zhi Di Jun and Qing Qiu is awesome, all his sons and daughter is San sheng/High deity, thats why Tian Jun insisted his sons/grandson aka Ye hua must marry with Bai Qian to secure their relationship with Qing Qiu (Just imagine Qing Qiu as Great military family and Tian jun is the Emperor, its all politic!)

in tang qi's books i always have the sense that in term of power, qingqiu if is not above, is in par with heaven's clan

it's just that while heaven clan strived for power and the need to take control of everything as they believe it is their duty to do so

qingqiu is more laid back and more concern about enjoying life and living freely and willingly

they are not bound by too many rules and regulations and instead just basking in the life and what fate brings them

but at the same time as mentioned bai zhi believes in encouraging and persuading his kids and also grandkids (thinking that he would treat ali the same as he would to fengjiu) to be the best that they can be

and also because of the whole bingcang ceremony

hence why all of his kids are shan seng, i guess

btw... i wish i could have watched bai zhen's bingcang

that would be too awesome

hahaha

btw from all three dijuns (i will assume for now zhe yan as one of the dijun)

it seems that all of them are very laid back and just enjoying life as of now

with almost no or just a lil concern with worldly matters

though now for me it seems that donghua has more work as compared to others (granting titles to new fairies, guarding the maoyi realm and so on)

and everyone keep thinking he is just walking around reading buddhist scripture and fishing all day long

aish...

:tounge_xd:

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 9:33 AM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yes me too, I hate watching when the translation is still awful. But I think with Pillow book since we already read the novel so many times at least we could understand whats going on :P

true... i agree hahaha

we all are so used with the book that even watching the making and bts we (some of us at least, not me in the beginning for sure hahaha) were able to decipher most of the scenes and what that scene would be about

but still

if i only have to wait a few more days to watch it in subs instead of raw

i would rather wait

beside, having to know the gist of certain scenes vs knowing exactly the words they were saying and uttering can do difference in the experience of watching

this is how i am showing my love for pillow book, by being patient and calmly waiting for it

kekeke

hopefully it will get subbed fast and available to all people like us 

and also for it to be easily accessible ^__^

9 hours ago, elsanna said:

Vengo new show is slated for just 21 episodes...so I guess it will end in feb only

Oh GOD I think I should show some more patience:sweatingbullets:

ah so its a short drama

funny if this is k drama 21 eps is already long eps drama

but since this is chinese drama, 21 eps can only be considered short drama for me

hahaha

7 hours ago, aryamine said:

For those inquiring about Candle in the Tomb actually it's taken up by Yoyo television and up to six episodes have been subbed on youtube in their channel.

under what name would it be on youtube?

tried to search for it

not much success

or maybe it is just unavailable here hmm...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, aryamine said:

For those inquiring about Candle in the Tomb actually it's taken up by Yoyo television and up to six episodes have been subbed on youtube in their channel.

Yes, but the chanel is blocked in my country, dont know why though...

On 2/2/2019 at 10:27 AM, chubby^green^ said:

and it make sense to me that he is one of the dijun since as compared to be as one of those heigh deities

he is way up there along with donghua and bai zhi more than bai qian or even bai zhen in term of rank and even power

so i take him as one of the dijun, he is after all the world first phoenix 

hahaha

I tought since Di=Emperor, you have to be a ruler at some point...and at TMOPB drama they called Zhe yan 'San sheng/High God'. Wikipedia is not really reliable since everyone can edit it :sweatingbullets:

This is the link for the chanel

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I tought since Di=Emperor, you have to be a ruler at some point...and at TMOPB drama they called Zhe yan 'San sheng/High God'. Wikipedia is not really reliable since everyone can edit it :sweatingbullets:

well we don't really know the history of zhe yan per say

he might as well in his long life, way too long as i might say

he might be a ruler somewhere, a kingdom maybe, kingdom of birds perhaps

though now he is just a ruler of his peach garden and also bai zhen's heart

:joy::joy::joy:

doesn't matter actually to me whether he is dijun  or just high deity, 

just that seeing how he is one of those ancient immortals in the story

makes the whole idea of him being one of the dijun make sense to me

so i just went with it and also because it is written makes it more believable,

as not reliable as wikipedia can be, i still refer some things there most of the time hahaha

:P

i like to think him as one of the dijun because i always think that dijun is a title given for someone with high power and authority and the length of time of existences :phew:

not just because they used to be or still a ruler of something

the disadvantages of not knowing chinese language unfortunately, you basically went with what you think rather than what it really is

guilty as charged here

hahaha

well if he is not one of the dijuns

then we are down to two dijuns 

both still very much belongs to qingqiu btw (one by right and one by marriage) lucky qingqiu hahaha

:lol:

and also even though zhe yan is not a dijun, he also kinda belongs to qingqiu as well

hahaha

3 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yes, but the chanel is blocked in my country, dont know why though...

the channel is not blocked here in Malaysia

just that the videos for warth of time is not available

i still got to watch other videos from YOYO channel

kinda interested in that guardian drama and also that paris drama

maybe i will watch it later

^__^

• LOL 1

39 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

^__^

Okay. For me I just went to their page directly not searched and a playlist for the drama is there. I also watched the eternal love from there

13 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

^__^

Sorry I meant the video is blocked, not the chanel. Not available means the uploader/chanel choose to blocked it...

I just watched this video again and at 05.59 I think its the proposal scene that got cut

cEPsMJE.jpg

This is from the ending song, Yangmi come again for the engagement party maybe ?

SgJyo5c.jpg

I'm so desperateeee LOL hope we got some update tomorrow for CNY

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ