[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

DH used a correction spell so the people believe he is Xize. I quote this from the book

"If Donghua was determined to borrow Xize's identity, it wasn't difficult for 
him to use a correction spell and replace the Biyiniaos' memories of Xize's 
appearance with his own. A correction spell wasn't a powerful sorcery and 
was harmless in this world. It was exactly the King's style to use a 
correction spell rather than to change into Xize's appearance for this 
masquerade. "

So DH's appearance was still his not Xize's. 

Really? DH was a virgin? He was sure an expert if he was. :joy:

On 10/24/2018 at 6:19 PM, pawla said:

DH used a correction spell so the people believe he is Xize. I quote this from the book

"If Donghua was determined to borrow Xize's identity, it wasn't difficult for 
him to use a correction spell and replace the Biyiniaos' memories of Xize's 
appearance with his own. A correction spell wasn't a powerful sorcery and 
was harmless in this world. It was exactly the King's style to use a 
correction spell rather than to change into Xize's appearance for this 
masquerade. "

So DH's appearance was still his not Xize's. 

Really? DH was a virgin? He was sure an expert if he was. :joy:

Thanks for the correction.. Since Xixe practically not living in the village..he goes to isolated place even after he married to Aranya and that is why it so easy for Donghua to borrow Xixe identity ...it just DH use spells to manipulated Biyiniao's memories...yes that's right..thank for pointed it out..

Yes ..our former Master of the universe Donghua Dijun still pure..even though in the book it seem like he's really experts in love making..but there was a few lines in the book..mentioned he was very competitive.. hate to lose in whatever situation...refer to how heated DongFeng kisses was ...so sweet and hot..and also stated that's DH is a guick learner.."self taught" was one of his speciality..making love..loving and caring or romancing..all of it just come naturally with FJ...just FJ...before he met FJ he was Emotionless Desireless Loveless:lol:

• LOL 2

Is Vengo done filming the Pillow Book?  Usually they take photos with the crew when they finish filming.

I also heard they will wrap filming by the end of this month.

@linh5000 You're not the only one. I prefer DH with his trade-mark purple robe. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, pawla said:

Is Vengo done filming the Pillow Book?  Usually they take photos with the crew when they finish filming.

I also heard they will wrap filming by the end of this month.

@linh5000 You're not the only one. I prefer DH with his trade-mark purple robe. 

@pawla    Yes they've said that they will be wrapping up November 15th I think. Which means... we are gonna look forward to seeing the trailer for it soon!!!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, elsanna said:

But isn't the show going to air next air in June July something then how come trailer will be out so soon:dizzy:

Isn't it gonna air in dec 2019 ? Every source I read said the estimate date is dec 2019...

And I also found this on weibo...

https://imageshack.us/i/po1zPP89j

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ

9 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Isn't it gonna air in dec 2019 ? Every source I read said the estimate date is dec 2019...

And I also found this on weibo...

https://imageshack.us/i/po1zPP89j

what!!?' 2020?? nooooo i it cant be.... or could it be?' this is the first time i follow a drama since the begining on the film so  i dont know how long does i take   the postproduction stuff ... i hope  we can get  at least   a trailer soon, or more oficial info .  but i also want more  spoilers :tounge_xd:  i need more of them ,somebody knows fanfics abot them ? besides of wattpad  hahaha 

13 hours ago, elsanna said:

But isn't the show going to air next air in June July something then how come trailer will be out so soon:dizzy:

It usually happens in some cdrama. After they wrapped up filming they usually release promotional trailer/teaser.. ☺

I do hope they released one though. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

It usually happens in some cdrama. After they wrapped up filming they usually release promotional trailer/teaser.. ☺

I do hope they released one though. 

I really hope they can give us a trailer soon, if we really have to wait until 2020 then it better be a lengthy trailer, at least 30 minutes :P

New fancam

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

@Sisca_TVXQ woah..you are right they all look so pretty and handsome..thks for sharing the video..

PS : Reba and Vengo portrays three roles. Reba as  princess consort /Aranya/FengJiu and Vengo as Crown Prince/ChenYe/DongHua 

Since we all know love story between DongFeng, ChenYe/Aranya..so my curiosity was really peak about CrownPrince/PrincessConsort..might be interesting based on a few leaked video..they looks lovely dovey and sweet..on the side note..I kind of relief Vengo play Crown Prince instead of some emperor(deemed to have so many wives and then we have to see backstabbing between wives)..I really hope they(the writter) didn't make Crown Prince some sort of "Womanizer" type..:lol:just stay loyal to one women only..:grin:..

The child actor who play Bai GunGun look so cute tho..actually all of them was so good looking..:heart: