[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, midnight_muse said:

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL C-Dramas!! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
I'M FLIPPING OUT GUYSSSS AAAAAHHHHHHH~~~~  :lol:
THERE IS HOPE!!! I'm crying guys I'm crying!! :bawling: (there really needs to be an emoji for tears of joy lol)
Oh my gosh so many emotions I don't know what to do with myself lol :joy: 
It's nearly 3 A.M. and I can't stop screaming!!

I feel you..so excited..:grin:

Did we get the specific date? How soon is coming soon?.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

IM SEEING LIGHT, GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!! 

AHHHHHHHHHH THERES STILL HOPE!

I’m sure this means we’ll get a a release date, a trailer, or maybe even both (*fingers crossed*) in less than a week! I might start hyperventilating over here.

• LOL 2

49 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

70 days left The Pillow Book's broadcast...

The best news of 2019:joy: pls don't be just a rumour..I wanted it to be true..

Been waiting for this drama since forever..

I feel you :joy::kiss_wink: buuuuut, try to tame down your enthusiasm, a bit, just a bit. i don't want to see you disappointed in case the drama is not what you have been expecting :( regarding dramas, is better not to have high hopes, because you know how it is with chinese dramas..they very often disappoint :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, rapo65 said:

I feel you :joy::kiss_wink: buuuuut, try to tame down your enthusiasm, a bit, just a bit. i don't want to see you disappointed in case the drama is not what you have been expecting :( regarding dramas, is better not to have high hopes, because you know how it is with chinese dramas..they very often disappoint :kiss_wink:

I know..I know ..but I can't help it:joy:.

This drama not even on air yet..but the hype..the excitement....:joy: :joy::kiss_wink:.

• LOL 1

On 10/26/2019 at 3:26 PM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Thanks to Dongfeng station :thumbsup:

Talk about Roasted Yam.

Uncooked half roasted yam making baby fox got a bloated stomach..and DH's pranks is the worst..a bit too much..

"We've got happy news" :joy:(implied she's pregnant).

And prior to that baby fox took a chances to roasts her yam and threw about 7 or 8 yams into celestial fire that DH's projected to equalizing the forces..and 2 of the yam hit DH's forehead before fell on his lap.

DH's asked her to stand on the rock to do half hour time-out.:joy: but actually..it give DH a time to properly grilling/roasted the half piece of yam for her and be done when her time-out is up..

Donghua is so caring..

"Donghua got you fooled. If you suddenly have a little Donghua in your stomach just from kissing him, then I'll have little Siming in my stomach from not even kissing anyone" :joy:- Siming 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Talk about Roasted Yam.

Uncooked roasted making baby fox got a bloated stomach..and DH's pranks is the worst..a bit too much..

"We've got happy news" :joy:(implied she's pregnant).

And prior to that baby fox took a chances to roasts her yam and threw about 7 or 8 yams into celestial fire that DH's projected to equalizing the forces..and 2 of the yam hit DH's forehead before fell on his lap.

DH's asked her to stand on the rock to do half hour time-out.:joy: but actually..it give DH a time to properly grilling/roasted the half piece of yam for her and be done when her time-out is up..

Donghua is so caring..

"Donghua got you fooled. If you suddenly have a little Donghua in your stomach just from kissing him, then I'll have little Siming in my stomach from not even kissing anyone" :joy:- Siming 

I really liked this scene in the novel :joy: so typically of him to prank others. I am rereading now the book for the 4th time and i like it more than the previous times. TangQi is really a talented author..she is a true master in creating poetic scenes using few words, you feel like you are watching a chinese painting. 

Do you know some other chinese novels on the same caliber as Pillow Book? I have read Mo Dao Zu Shi (Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation), Heavy sweetness-ash like frost, Poison Consort Genius (this one is not translated completely in english), My disciple has died once again, Hua Qian Gu, Sound of the desert, Lost you forever, some xuanhuan novels - like World of cutivation, Against the Gods etc, but not even one of this novels impressed me so much like Pillow book.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rapo65 said:

I really liked this scene in the novel :joy: so typically of him to prank others. I am rereading now the book for the 4th time and i like it more than the previous times. TangQi is really a talented author..she is a true master in creating poetic scenes using few words, you feel like you are watching a chinese painting. 

Do you know some other chinese novels on the same caliber as Pillow Book? I have read Mo Dao Zu Shi (Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation), Heavy sweetness-ash like frost, Poison Consort Genius (this one is not translated completely in english), My disciple has died once again, Hua Qian Gu, Sound of the desert, Lost you forever, some xuanhuan novels - like World of cutivation, Against the Gods etc, but not even one of this novels impressed me so much like Pillow book.

Wow, you have read so many. I only started to read Chinese novels because of Three lives three worlds and The Pillow book. I completely agree with you that The Pillow Book is one of the best written novel out there. Each character is so talented, yet with quirks and flaws that make them endearing to the readers. I am reading Hua Qian Gu and Feng Qiu Huang now. While I love the story of Song Ning in Hua Quian Gu, the rest of the novel doesn't attract me as much as The Pillow Book. Feng Qiu Huang is quite interesting, I will recommend you to read it but with a warning though, the novel is super long with near 300 chapters.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, rabbit_casa said:

Wow, you have read so many. I only started to read Chinese novels because of Three lives three worlds and The Pillow book. I completely agree with you that The Pillow Book is one of the best written novel out there. Each character is so talented, yet with quirks and flaws that make them endearing to the readers. I am reading Hua Qian Gu and Feng Qiu Huang now. While I love the story of Song Ning in Hua Quian Gu, the rest of the novel doesn't attract me as much as The Pillow Book. Feng Qiu Huang is quite interesting, I will recommend you to read it but with a warning though, the novel is super long with near 300 chapters.

thank you so much! :kiss_wink:

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/三生三世枕上书 

Channel location Broadcast date Remarks
Tencent video 22px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_ China Mainland December 2019 Tencent Video VIP Member: Members look first week

Non-members: Update two episodes every Wednesday and Thursday at 20:00

Broadcast
First broadcast channel Tencent video
Broadcast country 22px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_ China Mainland
Broadcast date December 2019 - 2020

WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAT? :scream::scream:  OMG, HYPERVENTILATING HERE LIKE CRAZY!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Tencent video 22px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_ China Mainland December 2019 Tencent Video VIP Member: Members look first week

Broadcast

Ah, I knew it. I knew that a Christmas date was very likely. How fitting, since a chunk of the novel takes place in a winter setting.

• Love 1

21 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Agreed ..TangQi GongZi is talented author...so thankful and grateful to Hamster428 for the amazing English translations and also amazing edits by Rockharleguin and Joanna Kuang.

I'm in awe for your accomplishments..

You really read a lots of Chinese novel.

sadly tho..I have read the one and only Pillow Book so far..seem to be I just can't move on from this addicted novel.

I did try to read Heavy sweetness-ash like frost and also Grandmaster of Demonic cultavation for like 3 or 4 pages which I felt guite interesting but then....for some reason just stopped bc I my heart felt like I cheated on PB or to be exact to DongFeng couple..like I was being cursed:grin: (just kidding!) bc I really can't feel the pulled to any other Chinese drama or novel ( but I don't mind fangirling over other drama as long it's not a Chinese drama).. i know...i know I'm a freak... a weirdo..so sue me..:joy:

But I'm sure after I got my filled with PB drama which we all knew it coming very very soon...  maybe after it's over I will started to read a LOTS of Chinese novel..I'd bookmarked your post for my references.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Broadcast

HUWAT?!!! Is this real?! Am I hallucinating?! :scream::scream::scream: