[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

10 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

On side note/unrelated note
I think about this scene a lot lol

Definitely my favorite scene in TMOPB of DH+FJ
Their acting here is so perfect, can't wait to see this dynamic in the Pillow Book!! :lol:

Yes, perfect scene indeed and one of the best in TMOPB. Without their story, TMOPB would have been so boring...i mostly watched it for our DongFeng. 

My favourite parts of their story is hen he goes into the pagoda to save her and at the end of the drama, when he leaves the heavenly convoy carrying YeHua's body and goes to her and he answers her question. Woaaaa, how many feelings in that last scene....i cried like a baby. A love that can never be..so saaad :dissapointed_relieved: (thanks God it's only in the drama) :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

One of my favourites parts in the book..and I have a lots actually.

These part was not long before A Flying Vessel incident happened. 

FJ sipped her tea and felt if she was floating in a dream,  but next to her Jiheng steady gaze at DH was very real. She couldn't determine truth from dream. After some consideration, she gave herself a pinch, it didn't hurt, she must be dreaming .She pinched herself again. DH voice come from above " How convenient you choose your pinching spot". FJ looked down at her frozen hand which was placed on DH's thigh. She quietly retrieved her hand and dryly laugh " I was helping to smooth out your wrinkles garment Your Majesty "...:joy::joy:

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, pawla said:

@jimmylyne that scene is very funny :joy: but I doubt they will put it in the drama.

I'm beginning to feel they will push back the airing of PB to 2020. 

I really hope these part included in the drama..but unfortunately it's not up to me or us.

We all expected it will aired on September(Q4) but now is October already, we have another two months for this year to end but no confirmation or whatsoever not even a trailer!! So sad..

Didn't Someone here has had post about an actress who play Jiheng responded to a fan on her Instagram wasn't it?...that this drama will be airing end of this year??

@Sisca_TVXQ as always thanks for sharing the news about Reba....

Which is guite looking good..

• Love 1

Blindfold Kiss and DongFeng's second kiss ( DongFeng's first kiss was when FJ in baby fox form or more accurately Baby fox stolen a kiss from DH..does it count?).

In a panic, she lost her footing, as she tumbled onto the ground her lips landing on something soft.  

She fumbled around searchingly as she tried to lightly bite on it. When suddenly she heard Dijun grunted in the dark. Startled, she snatched down the silk band on her eyes. Dijun's face appeared inches away from her face. A row of sharp teeth marks lined on his lower lips. FJ's face blanched white, then flushed red.:wub:

In the air Third prince Liansong was fanning his fan as he smiled brightly.

" Ah Li make a fuss wanting to come look for his cousin.  I open your force field up not knowing I'd be disturbing the two of you. My bad my bad":joy:.

The little dough was indeed floating in the air looking down at them. His eyes grew round. His mouth opened so big could stuff two eggs inside. In shock, he asked  " Did FJ jiejie just kiss DH gege?. Am I going to have a nephew?". Then in dismay he cried " What am I going to do, I still haven't prepared myself for nephew "

:joy:

1) of course Fengjiu prefer DH's lower lip to bites..soft fuller and plump.

2) of course Liansong always appeared at the right times, at the right moment, at the right place....again?? Lucky him!! always seen something extraordinarily fun and entertaining especially when it is about Dijun love interest..( DongFeng at the Hot spring.. remember?):joy:

3) of course Ah Li think that kissing can make someone pregnant. what's a cousin they are..Fengjiu also thought the same before..Thks for Siming explanations. Otherwise FJ still waiting for little Donghua  aka Bai GunGun to be born.

• LOL 3

So Reba is filming a modern drama and it has a trailer already. Vengo just had a filming ceremony for a new modern drama also and it's said to be aired in 2020 on Hunan TV. When is our PB going to air? I will scream like crazy if their modern dramas got aired first before PB.

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, foxandstone said:

"The interaction between them is very fun. Everyone will definitely feel "so sweet" when watching it." - Vengo on the snow scene.

I guess the scene was when DH train blindfoled FJ about balancing and sword fighting...and was involved "love bite" on DH's lover lip.:joy:

OMG!! No doubt about that..I can even imagine it in my head.

I love it when Vengo spontaneously exactly adeptly become like Donghua.

" Big mouth is wrong. Big mouth is calamity." :joy: - Vengo . Tried not to say too much...

8th November ..I really hope so..

• Awesome 1

I have finished watching Love and Destiny :) thanks for everybody for recomending it! 

I really, really hope our Pillow Book will be as good as Love and Destiny was. The story in Love and destiny was ok, a bit draggy though and a bit more tragic than our pillow book story, but overall i prefer Pillow book. 

As to CGI, sets, acting and costumes i really, really hope it will not dissappoint. I don't expect amazing acting from Vengo, because we all know that he is not such a good actor. But we all have high hopes here, and to see them crashed would be so sad...how many emotions we invested in this forum and in the novel :tears: 

Anyway, let's think positive..if they messed up the drama, at least we have TMOPB and the novel and this is more than enough :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rapo65 said:

I have finished watching Love and Destiny :) thanks for everybody for recomending it! 

I really, really hope our Pillow Book will be as good as Love and Destiny was. The story in Love and destiny was ok, a bit draggy though and a bit more tragic than our pillow book story, but overall i prefer Pillow book. 

As to CGI, sets, acting and costumes i really, really hope it will not dissappoint. I don't expect amazing acting from Vengo, because we all know that he is not such a good actor. But we all have high hopes here, and to see them crashed would be so sad...how many emotions we invested in this forum and in the novel :tears: 

Anyway, let's think positive..if they messed up the drama, at least we have TMOPB and the novel and this is more than enough :D

From the moments I know that Vengo and Reba reprises their role..I was really happy bc practically my prayer was fulfilled .."the answer of my prayer" so thankfully...so grateful...I didn't want to even imagine other actors/actresses play DongFeng..at least...Not before Vengo/Reba done for the first roles for DongFeng as an original couples ..but If after this drama...DongFeng will be rebooted with different couple..it does not matter to me..

So back to Vengo acting skill..some fans really anxious..to be frankly..me too.

Not much expectation ...just hope that... if he maintains his acting..the same as how he acted as Donghua in TMOPB..that's it..it's great enough...its perfectly good.

I have seen a few cut scene of Vengo in Candle of the tomb, Pride and Prejudice...which I felt that his acting was really good...but I didn't watched Legends of Fuyuo bc most of the fans who have watched it says Vengo was really terrible in it..usually I didn't rely on some negative comments but I make a decision Not to watched any Vengo project before PB...sorry Vengo!!:tears:

I didn't watched LOF because I am afraid my impressions on Vengo would be tarnished..

A good actors also depend on her/his partner, Vengo partner is Reba..someone he so familiar with...no awkwardness between them.so I think he will be great....and his others co-stars familiar with each others..all was needed is a good director/cameramen/scripts..enviroment..which is I feel all of that was the reason I think this drama will be awesome..hopefully!!..

I hope I don't have to blame the director for not good enough or for not being motivated enough..especially for the lack of credibility to directing...If the director not satisfied with the actors in making a good delivery ..just say " CUT!" then do it again and again until successful..wasn't it.

I hope Vengo/Reba will bring out the best of this drama..bc..for me their chemistry and improvisations was the key for this drama..to be..could be the most memorable one in CDrama..

Scripts can be awesome!..Director can be great!..cameramen can be superb!..CGI can be splendid! .BUT if the lead couple doesn't have a chemistry..everything will be "not working".

So..you're right my friend..Let's think positive!!( high ten !!).

PS: waiting..waiting..waiting since last year.:huh:..hopefully very soon we got a good news..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/10/potential-costume-dramas-to-air-in-last.html?m=1

No sign of Pillow Book airing this year..it isn 't even mentioned on the list :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved:

Edit: i watched avenuex live streaming and she said that there are no signs of pillow book airing this year and that she thinks that pillow book will not be so well received, considering the people kinda got fed up with this genre of dramas (as proved in the case of love and destiny, which didn t have so many views). Also, the reason why Reba got so few projects this year is because she had received a certain prize, which has upseted a lot of people in the industry. Wonder if this is one of the reasons why we don t hear nothing about pillow book.

Edited by rapo65
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, rapo65 said:

http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/10/potential-costume-dramas-to-air-in-last.html?m=1

No sign of Pillow Book airing this year..it isn 't even mentioned on the list :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved:

Edit: i watched avenuex live streaming and she said that there are no signs of pillow book airing this year and that she thinks that pillow book will not be so well received, considering the people kinda got fed up with this genre of dramas (as proved in the case of love and destiny, which didn t have so many views). Also, the reason why Reba got so few projects this year is because she had received a certain prize, which has upseted a lot of people in the industry. Wonder if this is one of the reasons why we don t hear nothing about pillow book.

What prize? You mean that Golden Eagle Goddes award?

@jimmylyne

I think its the scene where she save the mortal crown prince

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

What prize? You mean that Golden Eagle Goddes award?

@jimmylyne

I think its the scene where she save the mortal crown prince

Are you saying this new leaked video was a part of the scene for mortal orc story?

I must be missed the news about it then..until now I didn't think I ever read any news not even tiny bit ...regarding the mortal orc storylines or plots.

The Crown princess also a badass..a fighter? But of course if she was actually our Fengjiu...If it's true...wow..very interesting indeed.