[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 hours ago, rapo65 said:

I am curious: what you will do when the drama will air? watch it from the first episode or wait till it finishes, so you can binge it? now this is a true dilemma :joy: I am usually a binge watcher and i like to wait till the whole drama finishes airing, but in this case i think i will make an exception. How can i miss discussing here every episode with u? :heart::love:

Same here, been anticipating this drama for sooo looong I would just watch the first episode multiple times just to make sure I don't miss any detail and will be keeping an eye on the forum.   

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, rapo65 said:

I am curious: what you will do when the drama will air? watch it from the first episode or wait till it finishes, so you can binge it? now this is a true dilemma :joy: I am usually a binge watcher and i like to wait till the whole drama finishes airing, but in this case i think i will make an exception. How can i miss discussing here every episode with u? :heart::love:

I'm also a binge watcher, but I'll watch this from the start raw without sub since we already knew the story and the ending anyway LOL

G4qblYw.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

@rapo65 @Sisca_TVXQ @midnight_muse

I'm also binge watcher..and for this drama I will do as follows:

1:Live Streaming ( anyone pls do tell or share the links... Very much appreciated)

2:Watch it Raw( once or more while waiting for subbed)

3: watching it multiple time once it was subbed:grin:

Because..come on ...I am easily imagined how wonderful DongFeng in the book..and for me to get to watch my favourite couple DongFeng ( Vengo/Reba) on my HP screen would be blessed since I been waiting for This drama like...forever..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

I'm also binge watcher..and for this drama I will do as follows:

1:Live Streaming ( anyone pls do tell or share the links... Very much appreciated)

2:Watch it Raw( once or more while waiting for subbed)

3: watching it multiple time once it was subbed:grin:

I like this plan of yours :joy: planning to do the same :joy: aaand i am also planning to buy a new HD monitor, the biggest i can find, to watch the drama in perfect conditions :joy:

just imagine how happy and nervous we will be when the first episode will air :heart: i think i will not sleep of excitement and squeal like crazy for at least 3 days :joy: they should add in the medical books a new condition: Dongfeng-itis :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

I like this plan of yours :joy: planning to do the same :joy: aaand i am also planning to buy a new HD monitor, the biggest i can find, to watch the drama in perfect conditions :joy:

just imagine how happy and nervous we will be when the first episode will air :heart: i think i will not sleep of excitement and squeal like crazy for at least 3 days :joy: they should add in the medical books a new condition: Dongfeng-itis :joy:

I feel you sister..I really do...the excitement the wonderful feeling..I remember when I know that Vengo/Reba reprises their roles as DongFeng couple..it was like "over the moon" kind of feeling.:heart:

DongFeng-itis:joy::joy: we have been "infected".

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/18/2019 at 4:31 PM, rapo65 said:

they should add in the medical books a new condition: Dongfeng-itis :joy:

Haha yes i think with self diagnosis i have severe 'Dongfeng-itis' recommended treatment:

-reread novel (specifically fave parts if time constrained)

-watch fave parts of the couple in TMOPB

-stalk soompi forum n seek support from likeminded fans

-check other social media 

Will there be a cure for Dongfeng-itis? 

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, Shadow Fox said:

Haha yes i think with self diagnosis i have severe 'Dongfeng-itis' recommended treatment:

-reread novel (specifically fave parts if time constrained)

-watch fave parts of the couple in TMOPB

-stalk soompi forum n seek support from likeminded fans

-check other social media 

Will there be a cure for Dongfeng-itis? 

Love your recommendation/suggestions..as for the cure " only time will tell":joy:

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

14 hours ago, rapo65 said:

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/三生三世枕上书

Girls, look what is written here.

12 june, airing date. It's the same date that was circulating around a month ago, but it wasn't published thenon wikipedia. It also doesn't appear on weibo, douban or baidu.

You think it's true?

No, unfortunately it's a false rumor :confounded:

As of now, it's set to air sometime in the 4th quarter of this year.

But it's okay! All the effort being put into post production will be well worth it I hope!!

• Insightful 2

I thought this drama was already airing because of how active this thread is and was thinking "how did I only just realise now?!" :joy: shows what TMOPB has done to us all :joy:

Hopefully it doesn't take another year or so for this drama to air :tears:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, J13 said:

I thought this drama was already airing because of how active this thread is and was thinking "how did I only just realise now?!" :joy: shows what TMOPB has done to us all :joy:

welcome to the family :kiss_wink: if we continue like this, for sure we will get to 150 pages until the drama airs. Imagine what will be here when the drama will finally air :joy: 

i don't think tencent will wait till next year to air the drama, because it can make big bucks, or rather yuans, outta it. Imagine the audience this drama will have. everybody has high expectations, and me personally i expect it to be on the same level as TMOPB. i am sure the girlz here also :blush:. for sure now the team behind the drama is doing the editing, GCI etc.and this takes time.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I'm waiting so patiently for this drama. 
I hope the time between now and when it airs goes quickly and we can all be on here talking together.
I can't stop thinking about them since I first watched Eternal Love. 
I've read the book but I'm planning on reading again once I've finished studying in 2 months. 
I've been searching for fanfics but there is very limited amounts... :cry:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Latetotheparty said:

I've been searching for fanfics but there is very limited amounts... :cry:

Me too, I'm even writing one lol :sweat_smile:

Do you want to share some fanfics that you like? (If this isn't against the forum rules)

14 hours ago, yoyom15 said:

Me too, I'm even writing one lol :sweat_smile:

Do you want to share some fanfics that you like? (If this isn't against the forum rules)

Yes, please share it with us. I'm not sure about the rules, but maybe you could put it behind spoiler ?

j5xh1if.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

60d63598ly1g1wpmot5mbj20zg0l9tbi.jpg

60d63598ly1g1wpmoivyjj20m80et422.jpg

70a23a9bly1g2jetp4zspj20a70zk773.jpg

Aaaa, the waiting....meeh. It seems soo long till the 4th quarter :(( 

To be honest, I'm kinda looking forward to Love and Destiny also. I am very, very excited for both of them. What a summer and autumn we will have :love::love: (#squealinginthebackgroundlikeacrazyperson)

• Like 3
  • Love 1