[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

3 hours ago, pawla said:

@Kimberly Amor, @jimmylyne, @Sisca_TVXQ Most of us here are waiting to see DH's shamelessness :D.  I guess being a  thick-skinned deity really helps him in winning FJ in the end. 

@chubby^green^ Vengo was in Milan for Milan Fashion Week. They probably will start to promote the pillow book after they released the trailer. Soon I hope. 

Shameless.Thick-skinned.Ice-face and Bastard(DH called himself) and yet i still think He is the most "intriguingly charming" character in the universe..lol

• Like 2

On 1/12/2019 at 3:20 PM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Ah I was wondering about that too, why is Feng jiu confused at that moment...so Dong hua really give her that hairpin? But after that it was never mentioned again...

An excerpts from the Pillow Book 1 page 198.

" FJ suddenly recalled the piece of white Jade DongHua had gifted her and how much she had treasured it."

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

@linh5000

I prefer him like this, compared to TMOPB I think he already lost a lot of weight. Looking at the BTS released before I think his outfit is a bit loose...

Oefwcwm.jpg

Btw, I'm curious about something. Ah li real form is White dragon because Ye hua is Black dragon and Ba Qian is White nine tailed fox right ? So what is Bai Gun Gun's real form ? Is it Red rock ?  :joy:

Red rock??  Omg i don't even know what to think...lol

Tang Qi should have an answer to that..I wish i could know..

For my understanding DH power was more to silver-light form..his holy animals Phoenix,Dragon and Unicorn and his riding animal Tigers and Lions

Such a unique character..even his blood was Golden red..(due to his long-lifetime cultivation)

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

An excerpts from the Pillow Book 1 page 198.

" FJ suddenly recalled the piece of white Jade DongHua had gifted her and how much she had treasured it."

But that was the trinket that was stolen by Jiheng's pet and was never mentioned again, this is from chapter 6

Spoiler

He scoffed, used his claw to lift away the trinket on her neck and airily walked away. That trinket was a piece of white jade Donghua put on her the day he brought her back to Jiuchongtian. It went well with the color of her fur, and she had liked it very much, never letting anyone touch it. Not only did the lion touch the jade, he even stole it away. Yet she couldn't do anything about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, pawla said:

Hmm... Interesting.  A red rock that can move and talk :lol:

Here's a clip of Reba mentioning about the pillow book. 

Both Reba and Vengo looks good..

Did they put on weight.. i think that both of them seem to be gain some weight..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

But that was the trinket that was stolen by Jiheng's pet and was never mentioned again, this is from chapter 6

Hide contents

He scoffed, used his claw to lift away the trinket on her neck and airily walked away. That trinket was a piece of white jade Donghua put on her the day he brought her back to Jiuchongtian. It went well with the color of her fur, and she had liked it very much, never letting anyone touch it. Not only did the lion touch the jade, he even stole it away. Yet she couldn't do anything about it.

You are right... 

It's was written " piece of white jade" instead of " white jade hairpin".

Thks for the correction..

Both Reba and Vengo looks good..

Did they put on weight.. i think that both of them seem to be gain some weight.. 

They both did. She admitted gaining weight on her live streaming. But she looks prettier with chubbier cheeks  :)

I can imagine the horrified look her male costars have when they have to carry her. Even though she is quite skinny but she is heavier than she looks. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Happiest birthday to our dearest Donghua Dijun, Vengo Gao. ♥

This still seems to me the "shameless Donghua" as we keep talking about it. :D

Omg, that hairpin! He looks so coy and cute. And that desk, I saw the scenery before and I wasn't sure who it would belonged too, unless he's borrowing it. Thank you for sharing!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elsanna said:

Can't they just air it already...I might die of anxiety:sweatingbullets: these stills just pull up my anxiety more and more:P

hahaha same... there was on going rumor which was shut down by The Pillow Book page vietnam in which it says that Iqiyi "announced" that it will be aired for 2020...

2020 is too long of a wait. As much as i want it to air right now. 4th qtr of 2019 seems reasonable. I want it to air Aug-Oct which is not my busy time so i can focus.. hahaha (the selfish me) :sweatingbullets::sweat_smile:

• Like 1

@redfoxprincessThat desk.. the hairpin? the one on his head or the item on the desk? The desk

look so interestingly unique...

@elsanna I feel you...:bawling:

@Kimberly Amor 2020??.. it's so insanely far to long...

Where you referring to me?

The desk from this picture, PBPromo-6.jpg

I wasn't sure if it was Dong Hua's from his stay in Fanyin Valley, or Feng Jiu's, from her home in Qingque, or perhaps belonging to another god's, like her uncle's personal desk. Seeing Dong Hua there, I think it must be his. :D I just thought it was too rustic for his personal taste but I'm actually delighted. What do you think? Or maybe it's from the dream world... 

And I mentioned his hairpin because it sticks out like antlers, it's adorable. <3 

@redfoxprincess I think the desk was "the long desk" in DH palace...small Pavilion on the lotus pond.

DH setup "The study" for FJ to prepared/designing her sword case..

what do you think ?

Lol..so sorry for confusing you...when i say the hairpin i was reffering to the item on the desk that look like a hairpin..

and the hairpin on DH must be white jade antler.. 

22 minutes ago, aryamine said:

Hi dongfeng fans. Does anyone know what the scroll behind DongHua says? It wasn't in the previous photo of the room.

22 minutes ago, aryamine said:

you mean the white paper that has words written on it?

I think that the schedule that DH made for FJ for making of sword case.