[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

37 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

I completed reading this book and needless to say I am pretty much excited to see mostly for Vengo Gao primarily because this will be his first lead role...a nd secondly I would love to see him looking at feng jiu with loveydovey awestruck mocking eyes... I can only imagine... Gosh !!

and i love it even more when Di Jun keep teasing her. The petty lies. Her lines that goes like this "doesn't she know that Di Jun's specialty is adding salt to the injury" something like that. Aaaaah. Its so sad we havent heard any additional informatin about it :(((((((( 

10 hours ago, linh5000 said:

So there's news on a Vietnamese website saying that they have put this drama on hold...due to copyright issues. Can anybody verify on any Chinese News?!!!!

I hope it's not true!!

I hope this is not true. Since my fave cdrama news blog dramapotatoe haven't tweeted about it. I refuse to believed. Please drama gods and goddesses  T_T:(

I didnt follow this too much. No new info from official drama weibo but understandable since they havent started filming.

Indeed there are some news floating around...but one fansite said dont believe the rumors and reveal that the production team has started moving into the filming site Heng Dian (the popular filming site for many historical dramas). Actors would be much later.

For those who can read chinese.

https://m.weibo.cn/k/电视剧三生三世枕上书?from=feed

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The filming hasn't started yet but rumour has it that it will be announce this coming June. As both Reba and Vengo are busy with other commitments.

The picture above (the kid with white hair) that's from other drama. Not sure about the exact drama but that has been on circulation a long time ago.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

The filming hasn't started yet but rumour has it that it will be announce this coming June. As both Reba and Vengo are busy with other commitments.

The picture above (the kid with white hair) that's from other drama. Not sure about the exact drama but that has been on circulation a long time ago.

stupid sources...always get my hopes up.

• Like 1

Found this while browsing through Vengo and Dilireba tieba (I don't know Chinese so just using google translation hahaha). 

Seem like they are building the filming set.

79ee4118972bd407188ca96d77899e510eb30925

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1