[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

On 10/11/2018 at 3:35 PM, Kimberly Amor said:

Here comes red dressed Feng Jiu fam ~~~ ♥ Btw, Congrats to our baby girl Reba for winning Golden Eagles Goddess 2018 :))))

Wow!!..look at that!..FJ in Red..looks so lovely lively beautiful:love:

Congrats Reba..you are indeed a Goddess:grin: thks for sharing a pic and a good news of Reba.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 2

Dilraba is officially a "Goddess". She has been announced as the Golden Eagle Goddess for the opening event night on 12 Oct tomorrow.

Spoiler

The China TV Golden Eagle Award (中国电视金鹰奖), commonly known in China as the Golden Eagle Awards, is one of three main national award ceremonies recognising excellence in the Chinese television industry. Held every 2 years.

The Golden Eagle Goddess ( 金鹰女神) is chosen by audience votes on the official poll, with the exception of 2016's winner which was decided by professional jury. The chosen actress gets to perform the opening act at the China Golden Eagle TV Art Festival.

The Goddess will be dressed in a gold theme dress to be revealed on the night itself. Past Goddess include Zhao Liying, Liu Yifei, Liu Shishi etc.

t017481cb6c2478316c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 10/11/2018 at 3:35 PM, Kimberly Amor said:

Here comes red dressed Feng Jiu fam ~~~ ♥ Btw, Congrats to our baby girl Reba for winning Golden Eagles Goddess 2018 :))))

We were just talking about her not being in red and now we get pics of her in red. Instantaneous gratification feel great! Congrats, Goddess Reba. You look gorgeous, girl :heart:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Golden Eagle Goddess is like a rep to open the tv ceremony. It's a honor to be selected. Appear at 2min.

Woah..she's really is...breathtakingly beautiful:love:(and yes we all knows she is beautiful but still I wanted to says it)..so proud to be your fan..beautifully talented Goddess Reba!:heart: thks for sharing.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 2

While waiting for the drama, I revisited Feng Jiu and Dong Hua's part in Ten Miles of Peach Blossom/Eternal Love. I loved his annoyance and perhaps jealousy at Si Ming stroking Feng Jiu in her fox form.

Thumb up to Dong Hua who made Su Jin kneel for 2 hours for hurting Feng Jiu in her fox form. So funny when he told her that the wounds on the fox is greater than hers.

Indeed this rock definitely "feels".

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Yipeeeeee!!!!! Dancing with joy. Twirling happily. Blowing kisses everywhere. Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Group hug everyone! :D  I’m overjoyed for our baby fox’ victory. Well-deserved indeed. Congratulations Reba! You are destined to be a queen. Keep it coming. :)

Just want to call everyone’s attention but don’t get offended please. Let us refrain from quoting the pictures and vids posted by others. Moderators have been fairly tolerant here. No warning yet but let’s not wait for that to happen. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, junerain7 said:

Yipeeeeee!!!!! Dancing with joy. Twirling happily. Blowing kisses everywhere. Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Group hug everyone! :D  I’m overjoyed for our baby fox’ victory. Well-deserved indeed. Congratulations Reba! You are destined to be a queen. Keep it coming. :)

Just want to call everyone’s attention but don’t get offended please. Let us refrain from quoting the pictures and vids posted by others. Moderators have been fairly tolerant here. No warning yet but let’s not wait for that to happen

Just wanted to ask and Sorry for being a little bit confused here..is it not allowed to quoting pics and vids in here? If so..why?:)

By the way...l love Group hug:D

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Golden Eagle Goddess is like a rep to open the tv ceremony. It's a honor to be selected. Appear at 2min.

Finally, Reba has something up her sleeve. I mean she can level to Tang Yan, Zhao Liying, Liu Yufei in Golden Goddesses awards. I was wondering why isn't she in TOP 4 Dan actress post 90's generation. Im so proud of our Reba. Her visual is beyond this earth.

Btw, as previously mentioned above. Is this qouting vids/photos you mean? i don't understand too. Hope you answer me @junerain7

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 2

At the moment  I'm rereading the pillow book again. I just started on book 2 now. I love how shameless DH is especially if it concerns FJ. I hope the writers keep FJ's tomboyish nature in the drama. She is so much fun than the girlish FJ from TMOPB.  

• Like 3

On 10/11/2018 at 6:35 PM, Kimberly Amor said:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The drama gods must have gotten sick of my complaining! They have granted me (and us all) Feng Jiu the heroine in RED!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::love:  I love that you are all SHAMELESS ENABLERS here whenever i’m about to ***think very sexy thoughts about DongFeng***!!! You’re all so naughty like me... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! AND REBA LOOKS LIKE AN ACTUAL FREAKING GODDESS IN THAT AWARD REVEAL VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: I’ve been so busy the past week with organising my childrens’ birthday party and baking cakes... i can’t believe what i’ve come back to! Red heroine Feng Jiu, golden goddess Reba... you’re all amazing! :heart: I gotta say some of these pics/videos are LITERALLY KILLING ME because i am DYING to know what the drama’s mortal realm arc is about... :weary: They are HUGGING! They are IN LOVE! DH is some mortal prince with BLACK HAIR! Far out i know i’ve asked sooo many times but HOW THE HECK will they weave THAT into the book’s story?! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait. But then i can. But then i can’t. December 2019 can’t come soon enough!!! But then i’m enjoying the slow tease with all these leaks... and i also don’t wanna keep aging... why can’t i be like Feng Jiu so that i can be a goddess who doesn’t age... and lives forever... and can turn into a super cute flaming red fox... and gets to make babies with Dong Hua Di Jun... :w00t: (Kidding! I love my husband... more... actually he watched Eternal Love with me and he loves DH too :sweatingbullets:) Sigh... bring on the 30s! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4