[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Ahhh so many gorgeous photos ~ it’s driving me crazy!!! :w00t::wub: I, for one, love DH in purple with silver hair. I don’t mind the white robe and i don’t mind the black hair, but DH will always be purple-robed and silver-haired to me! A little bummed that FJ keeps appearing in white! She is supposed to be in RED in the whole of the second half of the story beginning in book 2. <_<

• Like 3

3 hours ago, redfoxprincess said:

Ahhh so many gorgeous photos ~ it’s driving me crazy!!! :w00t::wub: I, for one, love DH in purple with silver hair. I don’t mind the white robe and i don’t mind the black hair, but DH will always be purple-robed and silver-haired to me! A little bummed that FJ keeps appearing in white! She is supposed to be in RED in the whole of the second half of the story beginning in book 2. <_<

Completely agree with purple-robed and silver-haired DH. I have a friend on Tumblr and we completely gush about how he's back in purple since most of the leaked pics he's been in white. Good observation about FJ not being in red. In Aranya's dream, doesn't she also wear red in addition to white? I've only realized that her clothes color palette have all been pastels and whites. Could production have decided to go for a different color scheme with her?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, karinos said:

Completely agree with purple-robed and silver-haired DH. I have a friend on Tumblr and we completely gush about how he's back in purple since most of the leaked pics he's been in white. Good observation about FJ not being in red. In Aranya's dream, doesn't she also wear red in addition to white? I've only realized that her clothes color palette have all been pastels and whites. Could production have decided to go for a different color scheme with her?

Yes, in Aranya’s Dream FJ is always in red because that was Aranya’s favourite colour. Then after leaving Aranya’s Dream and going back to Tai Chen Palace with DH, FJ continues wearing red robes as she designs her sword case (i suppose it means her favourite colour is red too, since Aranya “is” an embodiment of her). The white mourning clothes were supposed to be temporary - she ditched them because she got the Saha Fruit and because she’s with DH now. The book also says she wore red at their wedding (her tears fell on her red skirt or something like that). So i always imagined her as the heroine in red, like in The Flame’s Daughter! And in these scenes from Eternal Love!...

Like this generally:

13298155_1734424010147124_1664705684_n.j

Like this at Coronation/Bing Cang Ceremony:

2017-05-01+18_47_42.gif

Like this when she prepared a sulky DH a bathtub of water and then he dragged her inside as well: :w00t:

hqdefault.jpg

I’d better stop before my imagination runs wild again... *think unsexy thoughts*think unsexy thoughts*think unsexy thoughts*...

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

On 10/9/2018 at 1:22 PM, redfoxprincess said:

Like this when she prepared a sulky DH a bathtub of water and then he dragged her inside as well: :w00t:

I’d better stop before my imagination runs wild again... *think unsexy thoughts*think unsexy thoughts*think unsexy thoughts*...

I fixed it ***think sexy thoughts***think sexy thoughts***

:naughty::tounge_xd: Let's be real here. We all want some DongFeng love to go down. Unleash yo'self! It's more fun that way!! *evil laughs*:smirk:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • LOL 2

@karinosi second to that * think sexy thought* repeated like a mantra..:joy: DongFeng got me really bad..so hooked to theirs mesmerizing love story.

@redfoxprincess as always your posts always me laugh.. you are right DH's in purple-robed really looks "that" good and great...that's his trademark colour..I also love FengJiu in red..so bold and strikingly beautiful.

Purple-robed with silver-haired..was the first thing really got my attention when DH make first appearance..and purple-robed really intriguingly attractive for a man..( maybe it's looks that uniquely good because of DH..just him)

As for silver-haired man..I seen it before in "Lord of the Ring movies" Legolas an elf prince( also looks good) and a fictional character in Naruto's animation ( my obsessions since my teenage years) :)my favourite character "Hatake Kakashi"(a genius ninja...sliver-haired(spiky )..aloof,stolidly stoic ,emotionless,bookworm)

PS: looking forward to the scene where DongFeng walking side by side DH in his purple-robed with silver-haired  and FJ in strikingly Red dress with jade black-haired...its would be great combination.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1