[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, Donghuadijun said:

Talking about Donghua knowing about consummation, he used to be a teenager and we all know men during puberty had wet dreams? :huh: so maybe he learn to know about it from there lol. 

Or maybe he read the right books not the ones fengjiu read but the uncensored version  hahaha and he is friends with liansong... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

6 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Or maybe he read the right books not the ones fengjiu read but the uncensored version  hahaha and he is friends with liansong... 

It could be lol, I think he said something like FJ didn't read the book "properly" and should he teach her about it. So apparently he knows what exactly happening when two persons on the bed.. Ha ha. Thinking Liansong would tell him what's happened behind the curtain of the bed felt so weird :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, Noor Maria Lizawati Hashim said:

Dear's,

Need help on this book, where can I get this book (English) version to read or buy online? Or bookstore? Pls help to advise. 

Thanks

Maria

I created an English translated ePub of The Pillow Book with the 18 Mini Specials. PM with your email address and I will send it to you.

• Like 1

@Donghuadijun why questioning us about consummation? You the one who did the deed with our innocent  baby fox... you, old rock you!!!! :sweatingbullets: Shouldn't you be telling us instead asking, and for high mighty emperor of universe, wouldn't that knowledge comes........................naturally

577ba0cc4a67f2fcf1cc2227a7476634.gif

• LOL 14

I'm rewatching it from ep 1 again. I start to notice more of DH subtle signs of emo when people talk n try to carry his favour or how he loves to prank people with that innocent stone face. In ep 2 when ZH praise DH for his guidance etc, his expression was funny ... he gives us the image of his eyes rolling upwards but of course it didn't happen. Then he gave his man servant zhonglin the death stare when zhonglin laughed secretly at ZH praising DH.

It's fun to rewatch this drama ... 2and time watch, we get to notice stuff that we missed the first time round.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I'm rewatching it from ep 1 again. I start to notice more of DH subtle signs of emo when people talk n try to carry his favour or how he loves to prank people with that innocent stone face. In ep 2 when ZH praise DH for his guidance etc, his expression was funny ... he gives us the image of his eyes rolling upwards but of course it didn't happen. Then he gave his man servant zhonglin the death stare when zhonglin laughed secretly at ZH praising DH.

It's fun to rewatch this drama ... 2and time watch, we get to notice stuff that we missed the first time round.

I actually got lost at all the cute, adorable and smooth talking DH at later episodes that I have almost forgotten that he is DONG HUA DI JUN, the first Emperor of the Heavenly Clan, the man who united the world! I got snapped back into reality when I saw SMY's terrified face when he encountered DH and how low he bowed to the almighty DH Dijun. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Yes ... I was laughing at how everyone dared not offend him when he grant them his terrible fish. When I first watch it, I thought he didn't know his fish dish is awful and he was sincere in his gesture. After watching it the 2and time, I started to noticed his subtle facial movements  ... that sneaky DH. He knows his fish is awful. He purposely offered to LS, SM n ZH to eat it. He is awfully mean in a way. :joy:

Only FJ dared to give him the finger and tell it to him in his face. That's why she caught his attention...the fearless little fox. She is as mischievous as him.

• LOL 6

20 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I actually got lost at all the cute, adorable and smooth talking DH at later episodes that I have almost forgotten that he is DONG HUA DI JUN, the first Emperor of the Heavenly Clan, the man who united the world! I got snapped back into reality when I saw SMY's terrified face when he encountered DH and how low he bowed to the almighty DH Dijun. :tounge_xd:

Yes that's right!!! Unbelievable how he change when this series started I knew he was gonna be less cold but i would never imagine vengo was gonna portrayed in this way like he said "an old child" but only when he is with fengjiu I love that!! 

• LOL 2

Not sure if you girls can see this but this vid is hillarious. Princess Zhi He reaction watching Song Xuan Ren and Jiu Er kissing scene. 

Haha...

http://t.cn/A6h5G8d0

ETA : Haha, Vengo's weibo is so hillarious. He has a broadcast at 3 pm today. Wayne (Xiao Yan) replied and said that if he is free he will attend. Fans are asking him not to go coz DH is trying to use this to silent him ... Hahahaha. Wang Yifei (Zhi He) posted memes after memes saying that DH is hers and trying to outdo Wayne's reply to be the top reply. Haha..so funny!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

On 1/19/2019 at 1:17 PM, jimmylyne said:

FJ's proudest/happiest moments.

Dijun was perhaps the divinest out of all Divines, forever staying inside the Three puritiest of the untroubled Bodhi land. There was no one in the world who dares to entice him into the dusty realm, but she had audacity to try such a thing. She tried she tried and it's worked. She was too talented.

She drew him into this love affair, something he had never experienced before. He must not be used to it, but even so, he was not lost.  He was still going at his pace, by his rule.  He was certainly the king she always knew. She love it.

Just a bit..an added to my old post from January 19,2019 on page 58.

An excerpts of PB2  page 24

Her mind had turned to mush by his kiss. This glob of mush faintly though to herself , compared to the fluttering kiss she initiated, his kiss was so brutal in comparison. Dijun was definitely a God who never wanted to lose. He was on an entirely other level to payback even one teeny tiny offense . 

(Dijun reciprocated the kiss ..after FJ lick his lip a few time) PB2 page 23.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 2/24/2020 at 2:42 PM, nocturne79 said:

Thank you for the translation, very appreciated , wow Vengo went through so many hardships, I admire his struggles, he deserves the success now

You're welcome <3. He definitely is improving in acting. I'm so happy hes getting more recognition now. Hoping he continues to grow into a even better actor.:)

• Like 7

On 2/25/2020 at 12:17 PM, angelangie said:

PB stay Top 1 for Feb/24 Index Rating

1. PB

2. The love Lasts Two Minds

3. iPartments 5

I can't tell you how much I appreciate these post of yours on the drama's weekly ranking. Thank so very much I always look forward to your posts. :heart:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Not sure if you girls can see this but this vid is hillarious. Princess Zhi He reaction watching Song Xuan Ren and Jiu Er kissing scene. 

Haha...

http://t.cn/A6h5G8d0

ETA : Haha, Vengo's weibo is so hillarious. He has a broadcast at 3 pm today. Wayne (Xiao Yan) replied and said that if he is free he will attend. Fans are asking him not to go coz DH is trying to use this to silent him ... Hahahaha. Wang Yifei (Zhi He) posted memes after memes saying that DH is hers and trying to outdo Wayne's reply to be the top reply. Haha..so funny!

Please update us what happens later :lol: I dont have weibo  but im considering to have one (if i can) just because Im into cdrama right now, and Vengo and Dilraba:love:

• LOL 2