[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

1 hour ago, Rosie313 said:

You are right, she gain a lot of love from all of you and korean fans.  But what we face in cihinese website. it's different story.  Up untill now, we still can see the hateful comment with her name bold in the website.  We are basically telling each other to be calm, because so stressful.  She works so hard for it,  what can't they just leave her alone.  

Thank you!

That's why I stopped reading weibo recently. I love LSG but I really dislike some of his fans who treated him like God.  

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, juneli4 said:

That's why I stopped reading weibo recently. I love LSG but I really dislike some of his fans who treated him like God.  

Baidu or Weibo fans are sometimes like that. They treat male celebs like Gods hahaha.. of course there are some mature ones too ^^ 

I know we OYS fans are extra protective of her because of what she went through. But let's not be overly sensitive as well hahahahaha

i mean that journalist article was totally hamrless and a laughing  off matter. I just giggle because it's really funny and cute how she is so clumsy...  with the journalist questioned

"Did Lee complain?":lol::lol::lol:

let's just put her past in the past. Of course . I'm gonna defend her if someone brought it up just to bash her but she is obviously past that already. She looks happy and glowing these days because of her charming friend or so whatever:D

it's not something to be angry about. Haters are everywhere and no matter how good you are in their eyes you gonna be bad. So like me i just avoid going To Weibo/baidu except if i wanna look for new pics:tongue:

These two!!

12 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

What if SG was the who gave her that flowers bcs this was their last scene together? *delulu to the max* :tongue:

These two!!!!! 

Hahahahhaha they look so cute..*my cheek*

beacause of the sudden negativity in this thread let me repost @annie1234 gif again

Lee seung Gi puckered up lips ready for a surprise kiss :tongue:

giphy.gif&key=6baeb48ccab1335f2043496c81

Since the drama ended i started to watch MITH and it so funny 

now i am so in love with LSG lol he is amazing. Guys i need more info of him. I mean i have watch almost all his dramas. Long time ago. like in 2011 i started to watch his dramas and love him on “my girlfriend is a nine-tailed fox”  and then i stalk him on YouTube and watch other dramas of his. Love his music and even though i did not join his fanclub i still watch his dramas. 

32 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

Yes, it is the same one.

OMG the snow fell on him made him more attractive. I want to hug him :D

20 minutes ago, astrobooy said:

@estrellita1122 u need to watch 1n2d s1 then along with New journey to the west s1 :) 

I wantched him in Journey to the West. Unfortunately he was only in one season. But he was the SamJang in that season. SamJang Seunggi was a mean one. He didn't hesitate to 'torture' Oh Gong (at that time was Lee Su Geun) with that electric massager. :D uri Oh Gong-i will be in deep trouble if the SamJang was like Lee Seung Gi :D:D

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

I know we OYS fans are extra protective of her because of what she went through. But let's not be overly sensitive as well hahahahaha

i mean that journalist article was totally hamrless and a laughing  off matter. I just giggle because it's really funny and cute how she is so clumsy...  with the journalist questioned

"Did Lee complain?":lol::lol::lol:

let's just put her past in the past. Of course . I'm gonna defend her if someone brought it up just to bash her but she is obviously past that already. She looks happy and glowing these days because of her charming friend or so whatever:D

it's not something to be angry about. Haters are everywhere and no matter how good you are in their eyes you gonna be bad. So like me i just avoid going To Weibo/baidu except if i wanna look for new pics:tongue:

She’s a stronger person now in my opinion.. She will never let anything negative affected her anymore.. 

hope this charming girl will end up with her charming friend.. Hope they are destined together.. 

49 minutes ago, Hatchi Chay said:

oh yes! i hope to see them in any show though a reality show is not possible i guess because LSG is currently in a MITH unless they would guess OYS.. omigosh, if that rly happened, that would be the kdramagod granting our wishes.. :wub::)

49 minutes ago, Hatchi Chay said:

oh yes! i hope to see them in any show though a reality show is not possible i guess because LSG is currently in a MITH unless they would guess OYS.. omigosh, if that rly happened, that would be the kdramagod granting our wishes.. :wub::)

Lol thats one of my wishes to see her on MITH 

Archived