[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

i think it's because the staff accident . saw news last week about  case forwarded to prosecution  .  maybe tvn  not showing 19  & 20  bts also because of  the prosecuting news came  out .  and   here i am still hoping there will be dvd with cuts scene and bts coming out , don't think i will see it anytime soon  :bawling:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, stellacamillus said:

BTW, about haters, I do believe she has gained more love than hate by Hwayugi, but recently there are some sensitive fans feeling that Haet-Nim mentioned LSG too much. That might be the reason that chingu wanted to say. 

At last, it is a pity that there will be no DVDs in Korea (Fans are also complaining about this), but as I know, there will be a Japanese version. 

Sorry for cutting your post. I don't understand why they hate her just because she talked about LSG. They worked together, of course she would talk about him at some point and she talked about him because the interviewer asked about Hwayugi and LSG to her. She didn't just mention him out of nowhere. WTH!

So, no Korean version DVD but they will make the Japanese version DVD? What's the difference between those two? Just the region difference or they will add or remove some scenes?:o 

The "my oppa" "fans" need to shut up about OYS already and realize by being like that that they aren't fans but haters. True fans would be happy for LSG

But anyway we should all take care to spread positive comments about OYS to counteract the hate with love

16 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

It would be fun to watch them in Running Man. Or maybe OYS could be the master in JibSabu. :rolleyes::rolleyes: The four members played a game to determine who's gonna be on nightwatch for the master, right? If OYS is the master, I believe Lee Seung Gi will volunteer to be on night watch. :D:D

True.. There will be monkey moves to the extreme for nightwatch... Chinggu im LOL right now..  :tongue::D

3 minutes ago, Garrie De Vera said:

True.. There will be monkey moves to the extreme for nightwatch... Chinggu im LOL right now..  :tongue::D

YES to them on Running Man! That would be so much fun to watch :D

Maybe later they could also do Newlyweds Diaries ha ha :wink:  

Greedy me

3 minutes ago, intrariver said:

YES to them on Running Man! That would be so much fun to watch :D

Maybe later they could also do Newlyweds Diaries ha ha :wink:  

Greedy me

Haha let's just hope for the best chinggu. I would love for them to appear in any variety show really. 

And you guys are right. If OYS came to Jibsabu, they'll probably be crazy and fight fight to get the spot. Mwahaha.. 

Lovely OYS and LSG. 

18 minutes ago, missirina said:

Haha let's just hope for the best chinggu. I would love for them to appear in any variety show really. 

And you guys are right. If OYS came to Jibsabu, they'll probably be crazy and fight fight to get the spot. Mwahaha.. 

Lovely OYS and LSG. 

Awhhh imagine LSG getting all protective and jealous and blushing like crazy xDD I wish that could happen!!!

So anyone know what episode of All The Butlers would correspond to the filming of ep 18 of Hwayugi?

What episode of All The Butlers would've been shot after the shooting of ep 18 of Hwayugi?

I'm really curious what LSG will be like soon after the ep18 hotness. If he's all mega love-struck gloving it will be a big clue :wink:

Looking forward to seeing that ep of all the buttlers :D

9 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So anyone know what episode of All The Butlers would correspond to the filming of ep 18 pf Hwayugi?

What episode of All The Butlers would've been shot after the shooting of ep 18 of Hwayugi?

I'm really curious what LSG will be like soon after the ep18 hotness. If he's all mega love-struck gloving it will be a big clue :wink:

Looking forward to seeing that epi of all the buttlers :D

To answer your question, I think in the latest episode (episode 10) it's already after Hwayugi ended filming. Because in the beginning of the episode, LSG had already cut his SOG bangs. And YSH also commented on that.

I am also watching him very closely. He did ask the master about the 'conversation of love' in the masters schedule (before sleep) and he also asked if the master had already went to his honeymoon.

Let's just keep practicing our eagle eyes on him for any more clues lol

17 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So anyone know what episode of All The Butlers would correspond to the filming of ep 18 pf Hwayugi?

Looking forward to seeing that epi of all the buttlers :D

Ep 10- and the upcoming ep 11 of All the butlers/ master in the house were filmed after hwayugi shooting is finished. The evidence is right at the beginning of ep 10 (on the bus, where lsg greeted all the cast and se hyeong commented on his new haircut “so you cut your sog  hair, you’re now handsome ,..” in which lsg replied “ i was always handsome before ( when having that sog haircut, hyeong” . 

I think we could get another clue aside from lsg’s curiosity asking his master on marriage and honeymoon topic on ep 10 ..because on the upcoming ep 11 they will follow the master’s schedule which includes “conversation of love” ..

so I guess I’m anxiously waitijg for what kind of topic that lsg will ask again during that conversation of love (at night) 

idk but I feel se hyeong really like lsg’s portrayal of sog because he always teased him ( in ep 10), se hyeong even told the master to stand and  hold the “golden stick” to motivate lsg for standing on one leg and jump..and he said (to lsg) “sog, ur golden stick is with him, go get it”..which makes me think that he always talked about hwayugi with lsg (and of course those kissing scenes LOL)

Hi. I've been lurking in this forum from the very beginning (Finally able to create an account to join you guys here ) I just stop bcos of school matters I was really surprised when I cme back it already has 85 pages?! I stopped at page 15, I didn't know that this forum will continue since #SeungYeon shippers/fans is (or WAS rather) is just small numbers of people. But this forum's members grows day by day. 

I WAS one of those people who actually ship SOG & JSM but not LSG & OYS not until I stumbled on the bts of the their first date in cinema. And I finally ship them since I saw 'something' in these two.

So, I am mastering psychology  (so that's why I mention about school earlier) well, I am not here to talk about that. Reading your convos here made me laughed actually, specially the earlier conversations; about kiss and tounge (I feel like I'm a pervy really).

Base on my observations and assessment to LSG's behavior based on his recent interviews (I'm an airen since 2009) I'm 300% sure she's smitten by OYS's PERSONALITY not by her Beauty.
Army changed him for a better, I admit (as his fan) that I find it superficial when he's always looking for appearance as his ideal type BEFORE. His gaze change so much, what I mean is the INTENSITY (Airens actually know that) some fans will say that it's just the same of how he looks from his  previous dramas, actually it's not. At first I thought he just released from the army so it must be one of the factors since OYS is the first girl he got to work with after his release so it kind a makes sense (see, I'm trying to be rational). But you know, FACTORS should be varied, should be dynamic (I didn't know I got to use my profession to analyze these two) I can't call it 'factors-that-affect-of-the-gaze' if there reason is constant. How could I say that it's contant? From bts (that short freaking bts of them), interviews from each of them, presscon look how he stares to OYS & conpare it to how he stares to SUK. There's a big difference.

And...
I just want to say my cents regarding to how he stare to his x and how he stare to oys.  I disagree that he stares oys like how he stare to his x. Why? bcos whenever he saw his ex before he looks like a fanboying towards her (well,he actually said that she is her ideal type, not surprised).He was mesmerized by her, wanna bet he's not listening to her whenever she's talking bcos he's busy looking at her face. It's superficial. Thats the reason i said that he fell to oys not bcos of her beauty but bcos of her personLity. I can say that it's ADMIRATION vs. ADORATION.
Have you seen a man looking at his girl with so much adoration? Like she's the most beautiful woman for him, so whenever this girl talk he's so attentive he's not just staring at her blankly HE LISTEN and he almost turned his whole body to OYS at the conference just to listen to her. That kind of gaze LSG give to OYS, specially the 1st bts of their bed scene. I don't actually consider their portrayal as SOG & JSM as an evidence bcos it will just confuse me more and I will just end up being irrational or delusional (which I actually avoid to become one) but I use some of the scenes as preference. That's why I can confidently say that LSG is the first who fell in love or rather he's attracted to her from the very beginning.

I'm trying so hard to ship them base on facts, that's why it took me so long to ship these two as themselves bcos I don't have any clues, not until that bts I mentioned above.

Anyways. Thank you for keeping this forum alive. Without realizing it you already become part of my everyday routine.
Keep it up guys. You don't have an idea how much you always made my day just reading your convos here. Aside from shipping these beautiful people what I gain I think (on this forum) is the good vibes from you and I know there's many shippers like me who is a silent reader. I didn't know that reading a forum is so much fun. Thanks to you guys.

Back to being a silent reader.

P.S. English is not my 1st language, bear my English. 

22 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So anyone know what episode of All The Butlers would correspond to the filming of ep 18 of Hwayugi?

Looking forward to seeing that ep of all the buttlers :D

It's not airing yet. The sabu-nim is BoA.

21 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

It's not airing yet. The sabu-nim is BoA.

I thought the fifth master is lee seung hoon, the speed skating master..regarding BoA it is said that it was still rumour? ( and the filming was on 19th feb which meant lsg still had his sog hair? But in ep 10 lsg has cut his sog hair )

With talks of singer BoA making an appearance on SBS 'The Butlers', staff responded to the recent reports.

On February 19, an SBS representative told OSEN"We are unable to confirm who the next butler will be.  Please watch the broadcast to find out." Previously, a media outlet reported that the SM Entertainment artist's appearance was confirmed, and she was scheduled to attend a recording session on the 19th.

When rumors began to swirl that BoA had been cast as a new master on the Sunday variety show, a source from SBS made an official statement to OSEN on February 19.

“It’s hard to confirm the masters’ casting on ‘Master in the House’ individually,” they said. “Please check the broadcast instead.”

One media outlet had reported that BoA had been cast as the show’s youngest master to date and that her recording was slated to take place on February 19.

Cr : from allkop.com and soompi.com also shared similar news

9 minutes ago, haymochi said:

????

first of all , the interview is just a funny one?

i don't see any harming side from it

and she didn't gain a lot of haters from hwayugi. It's the opposite

That’s why I am so confused ..but perhaps that chingu just wanna protect OYS like many all do here..because she knew the “ track record” of that journalist in ktimes ( idk if it is true or not , havent checked keenly )..

like i said,i think oys gained lot of supporters and new fans with the increasing number of followers in instagram and minimum negative comments on naver..

but anyway..there will always be some haters who are gonna hate her especially when she is soaring high like right now..and to add that there is a high possibility of “a charming friend” beside her who will be very responsible and protect her no matter what...

3 minutes ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

That’s why I am so confused ..but perhaps that chingu just wanna protect OYS like many all do here..because she knew the “ track record” of that journalist in ktimes ( idk if it is true or not , havent checked that well)..

like i said,i think oys gained lot of supporters and new fans with the increasing number of followers in instagram and minimum negative comments on naver..

but anyway..there will always be some haters who are gonna hate her especially when she is soaring high like right now..and to add that there is a high possibility of “a charming friend” beside her who will be very responsible and protect her no matter what...

Yeah that's why... the comments on naver have been positive:blush:

and articles on the interview of hee talking about Seunggi or even news about their news knetzs comments are supporting them like "beuatiful couple", "oh gong samjang" , " look good together" , etc

i'm protective of my girl too but you can't do anything about ridiculous trolls.... you can't please everyone.

and now i know why their bts is so minimum...it's for the best hahahahahaha (i know their chemistry off screen is oozing as well so i get it)

2 hours ago, S A said:

When a actor start to gain popularity is normal that along with the fans also come the haters,  but I think Hwayugi was the best thing to OYS carrer she gained more fans than haters, is true that not everyone liked JSM but not like a character and an actress is very different and I believe most people liked OYS you can see more positive comments on naver (you barely see people talking about her scandal) and other sites.

As for that interview I can't say if it is real or not since I don't know the site, but I don't see why it would harm her since it's a interview and she only replies to what she was asked.

i totally agree with you 100%, plus don't forget she met her charming friend Ha Ha!

Archived