[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

13 minutes ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

So in short, The harm means :

“What ever the man said about something , blame the girl even though she didnt do anything?”

Yeah i think that is the case, oppa (man) always wins over girl (unnie). 

I have a group chat with friends from many country who loves Kdrama, we all agree that fans mostly has doubled standard, everything is good because it's oppa, but everything is not that good because unnie. Oppa mistakes can be forgiven because oppa is cute but not with unnie. we agree of this based on our point of view when there are the same case/scandal that happen to a very famous oppa and unnie, mostly unnie got many bash more than oppa. That just my opinion (free to disagree)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, madinked said:

I saw many articles regarding her at Celltrion Entertainment Facebook page. 

Maybe the the writer extracted from them all into an article. 

I dont think soompi included all the interviews. Soompi is rather selective in the articles. 

Oh thnak you for pointing out.. i have less knowledge in all the korean news sites, i only feed on soompi articles and other fanbase posts.. :) its rly good joining this forum, i am learning a lot.  

5 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

Agree with u haha it is LSG whose talking nonstop bout his fav scene LOL i think he is not that inconsiderate to continue on talking like that if he knew that it will have a bad effect on them. :blink:

LSG is charming!  Very attractive.  They have great chemstry!  We, actually really happy for them.  As matter of fact, we even have our own shipper chatroom, but what do you know.  Some people start to attack us attack her, no wonder why she is so distant. But we can see she is more beautiful every day, and  I do hope that she is in love with someone who can protect her, just like oh gong to sunmi.

@Rosie313 Just remember haters will always be haters. You could not expect haters to love OYS overnight. Don't fall into their trap. Ignore those haters and spread the love. Remember the law of attraction rules, if you spread positive then you will receive lots of positive energy and good thing will happen to you!

Love Love Love:heart:

3 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Yeah i think that is the case, oppa (man) always wins over girl (unnie). 

I have a group chat with friends from many country who loves Kdrama, we all agree that fans mostly has doubled standard, everything is good because it's oppa, but everything is not that good because unnie. Oppa mistakes can be forgiven because oppa is cute but not with unnie. we agree of this based on our point of view when there are the same case/scandal that happen to a very famous oppa and unnie, mostly unnie got many bash more than oppa. That just my opinion (free to disagree)

Sad, it happen.  I wish someone can protect her

2 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@Rosie313 Just remember haters will always be haters. You could not expect haters to love OYS overnight. Don't fall into their trap. Ignore those haters and spread the love. Remember the law of attraction rules, if you spread positive then you will receive lots of positive energy and good thing will happen to you!

Love Love Love:heart:

Thank you, I will try .  Because we love her so much, and we wants her to be happy finally

11 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

Agree with u haha it is LSG whose talking nonstop bout his fav scene LOL i think he is not that inconsiderate to continue on talking like that if he knew that it will have a bad effect on them. :blink:

He is crazy about kissing.. poor monkey king!

would it possible for him to watch Hwayugi? I bet he feels different compared to their shooting time. The finished drama with all background song and complete edited scene.

Just now, Rosie313 said:

Sad, it happen.  I wish someone can protect her

I feel you. We all here love her, and love her to date LSG, but out there it's terrible how haters attack her. Like everyone knows, haters gonna hate. We can't stop the haters to hate but we can spread love to cover up all the haters. So our dearest only see the love comment and not even see the hateful comment. 

remember that all haters has negative filter, so everything will be negative to them, so lets not listen to the haters, lets spread love and love 

For an openminded person, theres nothing wrong talking about their  kissing scenes, we are not in old days anyways! -_- and theres much worst to watch out there :lol:

For sure they r the antis! What a shame! Pity them! Why waste their time and energy just to harm others! Tsk tsk

Never mind the haters! I will just sit back, relax and enjoy our ship! :lol:

13 minutes ago, Rosie313 said:

Because lsg is really popular and famous, he has a lot of extreme fans.  They basically attack her almost everyday in the weibo.  The website that we use in china and taiwan.  I have nothing againest LSG, because I do think she likes him.  Coming from her long time fan.  And you are right about this “What ever the man said about something , blame the girl even though she didnt do anything?"  And most of you know, she has been call fat, stiff can not act.  And trust me we see that hateful comments so many time.  We are heart broken, because we love her so much!  We want her to be happy finally! 

I see.. I understand what you're talking about, you are just being protective over OYS. And thank you for that. I think the nature of a star will always be like that. The more famous they are, the more fans they have, naturally there will be more haters too. But I believe the OYS now is stronger than she's ever been. She's already hit rock bottom and managed to beat all odds to become as established as she is right now. So let's just continue supporting her. There is nothing we can do about antis who hate. My advice is to just ignore them and continue spreading love. Continue supporting her in weibo and just let the haters be. If they don't get the support they want, eventually they'll move on to other things to hate on. Let's just show her that her fans are there and will always support her.

Don't lose heart okay. Hwaiting!

5 minutes ago, missirina said:

I see.. I understand what you're talking about, you are just being protective over OYS. And thank you for that. I think the nature of a star will always be like that. The more famous they are, the more fans they have, naturally there will be more haters too. But I believe the OYS now is stronger than she's ever been. She's already hit rock bottom and managed to beat all odds to become as established as she is right now. So let's just continue supporting her. There is nothing we can do about antis who hate. My advice is to just ignore them and continue spreading love. Continue supporting her in weibo and just let the haters be. If they don't get the support they want, eventually they'll move on to other things to hate on. Let's just show her that her fans are there and will always support her.

Don't lose heart okay. Hwaiting!

We try to hold on that everyday

Hello all,

I am new to soompi but not new about Haet-Nim, of whom I have been a fan since 2013.

I am glad that she has gained a lot of love from foreign fans by Hwayugi and also enjoy your analysis about her and LSG. 

About the "confused" news, its reality needs to be reconsidered, as it does not have a corresponding korean version. Normally the news from Korean Times in English is translated from a korean news, but this one does not have one.  As one of the chingu mentioned above, the author has a bad history of misleading audience and publishing English news that were not real, please don't take this news too serious currently. 

BTW, about haters, I do believe she has gained more love than hate by Hwayugi, but recently there are some sensitive fans feeling that Haet-Nim mentioned LSG too much. That might be the reason that chingu wanted to say. 

At last, it is a pity that there will be no DVDs in Korea (Fans are also complaining about this), but as I know, there will be a Japanese version. 

6 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

For an openminded person, theres nothing wrong talking about their  kissing scenes, we are not in old days anyways! -_- and theres much worst to watch out there :lol:

For sure they r the antis! What a shame! Pity them! Why waste their time and energy just to harm others! Tsk tsk

Never mind the haters! I will just sit back, relax and enjoy our ship! :lol:

You are right!  F them, right?!

1 minute ago, stellacamillus said:

Hello all,

I am new to soompi but not new about Haet-Nim, of whom I have been a fan since 2013.

I am glad that she has gained a lot of love from foreign fans by Hwayugi and also enjoy your analysis about her and LSG. 

About the "confused" news, its reality needs to be reconsidered, as it does not have a corresponding korean version. Normally the news from Korean Times in English is translated from a korean news, but this one does not have one.  As one of the chingu mentioned above, the author has a bad history of misleading audience and publishing English news that were not real, please don't take this news too serious currently. 

BTW, about haters, I do believe she has gained more love than hate by Hwayugi, but recently there are some sensitive fans feeling that Haet-Nim mentioned LSG too much. That might be the reason that chingu wanted to say. 

At last, it is a pity that there will be no DVDs in Korea (Fans are also complaining about this), but as I know, there will be a Japanese version. 

Thank you

10 minutes ago, dvrels said:

I feel you. We all here love her, and love her to date LSG, but out there it's terrible how haters attack her. Like everyone knows, haters gonna hate. We can't stop the haters to hate but we can spread love to cover up all the haters. So our dearest only see the love comment and not even see the hateful comment. 

remember that all haters has negative filter, so everything will be negative to them, so lets not listen to the haters, lets spread love and love 

Thank you

4 minutes ago, stellacamillus said:

Oh no! Why isn't there a DVD? Tvn what is happening?

20 minutes ago, Rosie313 said:

LSG is charming!  Very attractive.  They have great chemstry!  We, actually really happy for them.  As matter of fact, we even have our own shipper chatroom, but what do you know.  Some people start to attack us attack her, no wonder why she is so distant. But we can see she is more beautiful every day, and  I do hope that she is in love with someone who can protect her, just like oh gong to sunmi.

One of LSG fav scene:

"To protect JSM no matter what!"

:D:D:D

4 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:

I also want to see them both in runningman :) must be fun to watch them together in variety show!

It would be fun to watch them in Running Man. Or maybe OYS could be the master in JibSabu. :rolleyes::rolleyes: The four members played a game to determine who's gonna be on nightwatch for the master, right? If OYS is the master, I believe Lee Seung Gi will volunteer to be on night watch. :D:D

Archived