[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

3 minutes ago, innrukia said:

I decided to de-lurking due to this 'confusing' news. 

1st of all why this news doing harm to OYS? and why she got a lot of hate because of her character in Hwayugi? My thought is Hwayugi is a breakthrough for her. Everyone loves Jin Sun Mi and ship her to SOG. Why suddenly this so-called harming thing coming from? I don't see that article harm her. Maybe someone can enlighten which part of the article really do harm to her?

I am confused like you, chingu. 

I thought she gained lots of recognition and many decided to ship her with lsg. Many new fans emerge for oys

Lots of people also now following her instagram ( just compare the number of followers she had before hwayugi and AFTER hwayugi ended). 

Airens support her as well as I remember.. 

can you guys perhaps @haymochi and @estrellita1122 enlighten us? Please?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, annie1234 said:

So happy for the movie. :):) Both LSG and OYS. Congrats for the movies. I think Cheese In The Trap will compete with Gong Hap. Ottokke... 

Btw, I was bored as hell and don't know what to do other than stalking this thread, so I was watching some old Hwayugi clips on Youtube. And I found this scene interesting

Son Oh Gong is supposed to be in amnesia and forgot everything, And the kiss was supposed to be a surprise kiss because he wasn't expected it from a 'random ghost'. But LSG ssi~, why did you pucker your lips and kiss her back? Hahaha.. Is that too hard to just stand there and not kiss her back? Was the urge to kiss her that hard to resist?:wub::wub::tongue:

Hahaha cant blame him, its their last kissing scene in hwayugi. :lol:

And remember, from their very 1st kiss he's already doing that. He cant resist on responding from the kiss. 

@chunkyung_8690 Agree. If a news where she talked about how they deliver kiss scene consider harm her, then my take is LSG done suicide 2 times already.:lol: 1st time in the interview (couldn't remember with which news or reporter -hope a reliable source) and the 2nd time was in Cuckoo corporate function!

Dear chingu please help us!!!

47 minutes ago, Rosie313 said:

The news about yeon seo talks about kiss scene is not true.  If the news is legitmate,  and  it is from the korean time, the email is  @ktimes.com, not foolsdie@gmail.com.  Also you can not find any news regarding this article on the naver website.  Last but not least, 
 this news is trying to do harm to oh yeon seo.

Sorry to cut your post. Like everyone else, I am also confused. Is it always the case that all interviews with any k-stars will appear in naver too? Sorry I really have no idea how it is in korea. Would be great if anyone can enlighten us on this.

And to agree with others posting before, I do agree that OYS gained a lot of fans from Hwayugi. One of the evidence is the increase of her insta followers. Maybe the harm you mention is more related to causing antis to be more vocal? 

But to be honest, reading the article just as it is, I don't think there's any malicious intents from it. But I might be wrong.

Nevertheless, fake news or not, I think we should just focus on uri OYS and her 'charming friend' rather than panicking over uncertain issues.  I'm so so happy her movie got great reviews. Congratulations OYS! It's just as great that Goonghap also does extremely well. Congratulations LSG.

Power couple! Hwaiting! 

1096_A69_E-035_D-47_E4-9_C77-318223747_Cbut korea times also published LSG interview before. Is this fake too? Sorry for asking..I am juat confused..because i dont think it is  easy for any fake news to be published easily tho..

Maybe yes, sometime what she said about LSG can bring harm to her..But she just answering what the reporters asked right.. hmm..

i am sorry if the news really fake chinguss.. i posted it here befor..huhu..I never tought korea times can publish something fake.. my bad..

When a actor start to gain popularity is normal that along with the fans also come the haters,  but I think Hwayugi was the best thing to OYS carrer she gained more fans than haters, is true that not everyone liked JSM but not like a character and an actress is very different and I believe most people liked OYS you can see more positive comments on naver (you barely see people talking about her scandal) and other sites.

As for that interview I can't say if it is real or not since I don't know the site, but I don't see why it would harm her since it's a interview and she only replies to what she was asked.

Hi, 

I need to introduce myself, I am Rose, one of yeon seo fan for a really long time.  I do have some explaining to do;

The news is written by a repoter,  who wrote a lot of fault news, you can see it down below.  So you are right to  judge if the news is true.

http://www.waygook.org/index.php?topic=91760.0

Her current interviews has never mentioned kiss scene, and you can also check it yourself.

I think i am over act about the hate things. Yes, she has haters for the previous scandal, also her character in Hwayugi.  We, as her loyal fans, we see how hurt she had been because of it.  So when this kind of news appears, I just lost it.  But most of people, like most of you, have been really supports her.  And I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I am clam now, so don't worry about me, And thank you all for your understanding!  

13 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@chunkyung_8690 Agree. If a news where she talked about how they deliver kiss scene consider harm her, then my take is LSG done suicide 2 times already.:lol: 1st time in the interview (couldn't remember with which news or reporter -hope a reliable source) and the 2nd time was in Cuckoo corporate function!

EXACTLY! 

To think that the one who started to talk/respond to all related to kiss scene was him and memorable/unforgettable/favorite scenes were the kiss scene was IN FACT coming from his own mouth and his own mind. ( first coming from soompi.com where oys also is asked which one is her fave scene) 

He said this TWICE . 

If the one  initiating the kiss talk was her ..then perhaps i kinda could get the reason why she got the harm and hatred (you know those obsessed fans think right) , but this talk was coming from him...Does that mean she is also responsible for what lsg said (this does not make any sense and she needed to receive all the hates? ? 

So in short, The harm means :

“What ever the man said about something , blame the girl even though she didnt do anything?”

^^ yah that’s I don’t understand too. I saw that LSG article too. But it’s not written by same writer. 

Still, if it’s fake news, why would Korea times publish it? They’re not afraid of been sued? 

Edited: I’ve been an online translator for a news website before. Though not Korean. So I gather The Korea Times writers’ jobs is to find Korean articles online and translate them into English. So I Guess if we can find the original article in Korean and someone here can translate, then we will know if that translated article is true or fake. 

9 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Agree with u haha it is LSG whose talking nonstop bout his fav scene LOL i think he is not that inconsiderate to continue on talking like that if he knew that it will have a bad effect on them. :blink:

13 minutes ago, madinked said:

^^ yah that’s I don’t understand too. I saw that LSG article too. But it’s not written by same writer. 

Still, if it’s fake news, why would Korea times publish it? They’re not afraid of been sued? 

Edited: I’ve been an online translator for a news website before. Though not Korean. So I gather The Korea Times writers’ jobs is to find Korean articles online and translate them into English. So I Guess if we can find the original article in Korean and someone here can translate, then we will know if that translated article is true or fake. 

Just to add, if its from a korean article, then a soompi article also will come out.. i got surprised reading that it is a possible fake news. :( 

But on a lighter note, i still would want to congratulate YeonSeo and the CITT cast because its gotten a lot of positive reviews.

11 minutes ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

EXACTLY! 

To think that the one who started to talk/respond to all related to kiss scene was him and memorable/unforgettable/favorite scenes were the kiss scene was IN FACT coming from his own mouth and his own mind. ( first coming from soompi.com where oys also is asked which one is her fave scene) 

He said this TWICE . 

If the one  initiating the kiss talk was her ..then perhaps i kinda could get the reason why she got the harm and hatred (you know those obsessed fans think right) , but this talk was coming from him...Does that mean she is also responsible for what lsg said (this does not make any sense and she needed to receive all the hates? ? 

So in short, The harm means :

“What ever the man said about something , blame the girl even though she didnt do anything?”

Because lsg is really popular and famous, he has a lot of extreme fans.  They basically attack her almost everyday in the weibo.  The website that we use in china and taiwan.  I have nothing againest LSG, because I do think she likes him.  Coming from her long time fan.  And you are right about this “What ever the man said about something , blame the girl even though she didnt do anything?"  And most of you know, she has been call fat, stiff can not act.  And trust me we see that hateful comments so many time.  We are heart broken, because we love her so much!  We want her to be happy finally! 

I saw many articles regarding her at Celltrion Entertainment Facebook page. 

Maybe the the writer extracted from them all into an article. 

I dont think soompi included all the interviews. Soompi is rather selective in the articles. 

Archived