[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

19 minutes ago, haymochi said:

This gif is one of my fave hahaha

the chemistry is obviously there

eyes never lies indeed

and look at her playing with her hair and giggling like that *gurl we all know how usually are*

Did anyone else notice that his sitting posture was very manly during this bts? Start watching from 0:48! So one's being extra manly while the other's being extra girly? :D

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, intrariver said:

....hmmm now I'm curious if he'd ever develop feelings for any of those actresses I mentioned. Out of all the actresses mentioned HHJ is the most like me/PHJ ideal type.

If PHJ & Han Hyo Joo ever work together and they're both still single I might get suspicious lol :wink:

HHJ has picked So Ji sub as her celebrity ideal type (along with PHJ he is my ideal too!), and she even worked with SoJiSub but nothing developed there lol wtf. Maybe since she's alot like me and basically also has the same taste in men she might end up with PHJ in the future who knows lol

*Sorry  if any shippers with Lee Jong Suk here. In my opinion he's too little brother/not protective or comforting/not manly enough so I can't take him seriously as a love interest, especially not with Han Hyo Joo who tends to have the same taste like me sorry.

Even though I think it's likely HHJ also feels like this about him, you can just ignore me & ship away :wink:

Btw I'm very sorry if this is sounding arrogant with me being all "I'm PHJ's ideal type" lol but I've done my investigative work and not just random wishful thinking lol

But for now I hope PHJ can move on from his crushing on a CHARACTER and find a real girl to like as it's making him look bad to be like this.

He has an upcoming drama Four Men with NaNa, maybe something can develop between those two lol I'm already unseriously half-shipping it lol

Or at least with him having an upcoming drama he can forget his character crushing and focus on work where he's supposed to delve into feelings for another girl, until he finds someone who mutually likes him.

PHJ fighting!

And I don't think we should worry about PHJ and OYS, she sees him as a brother. Let's just be patient for any future announcement. Meanwhile we can continue to look for clues.

I'm not so worried anymore whether LSG & OYS are real, I think they are; I'm just REALLY worried about their future for them lol I hope they're more calm about it

I'm really looking forward to LSG new album. He might release songs to/about a special someone :wub:

I hope to hear good news from HHJ too. Has she ever dated?

anyway I digress. I must say I’m loving your confidence in this couple!

19 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

I love victors!!!!  It doesn't matter how many challenges people face... what matters is how they overcame them.  Besides, the mountains and valleys in our life brings out the best within us and it also shapes us for who we are becoming.  I am really happy for her.  She shouldn't sweat on her past either... he's not worth it.   I remember someone said: Don't cry when somebody gives you lemon, instead make a lemonade.:)  Cry for a day to release it then next day have fun and enjoy life.  Life is too short to waste on something worthless.  If we (OYS & I) think alike, she might have moved on long time ago but certainly it made her cautious and wise in dealing with men.  Have you heard her dating since then?

I agree with you.  If they are destined to be then who can stop their destiny?  

Attraction is very evident between these two but we all know that in a relationship to grow, requires effort... and this is dependent on the guy.  I just wish that uri LSG is secretly pursuing her... otherwise our delulu :crazy: will be huhuhu. :bawling:   I said this because I have seen so many OTP with same chemistry especially during KS and had obvious mutual attraction but after the drama they go their separate ways and later on you find out they are dating somebody else.  This is why I keep hoping that this ship is different.  WHY???   Because I love them to be together for real! :tongue:  Is it too much to ask???  :cold_sweat:   It's free so...I'll keep deluluing. :glasses:

I can't  deny that lots of dramas couples with  oozing chemistry ended up dating other people haha

but yeah since it's free and shipping this otp brings us happiness so why not?

just ship them until it reach its  destination or until it really sinks 

just praying that this otp get their real life happy ending since knetz seems to love them too

18 minutes ago, Hatchi Chay said:

Wahh.. my heart just want to explode after reading that IV of YeonSeo regarding the kiss scenes which has so many NG’s.. the more i follow these two, the more i felt that the ship is sailing.. :wub: 

I want to see OYS shy but giggling face while talking about her kissing scenes :lol: with LSG.

no worries for LSG complaining with so many NG's, no explanation needed OYS :D im sure he really did enjoy it! its his fav scene anyway:wub:

Juz wondrin' how many retakes they did for the kissing scenes haha suddenly, i want to be one of hwayugi staffs :lol:

Oii, tvn can u pls give us the bts of their kissing scenes. We beg on u! :(

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

OYS said in an interview that she is not that studious haha since Hong Seol is quite a serious character who studies well even getting scholarship.

When i see OYS and PHJ, they are really cute just  like siblings :D.  

OYS said that he is like a big brother , he even knows what make up she is using and discuss them with her lol.

would you discuss about make up and stuff with your "charming friend"???? :tongue::tongue:

This is the first time i see OYS looking at her co star  this way 

Spoiler

1973DE39-2900-404F-AC56-1500385A41D6_zps

It is rare to see OYS behave this feminine with her co-star.

And this..

giphy.gif&key=01bdd00768e5b2fcc79a4311e0

....both of them are singers-actors (and same age). OYS is(was) his senior singer :lol:.   So they can relate to each other.  Their conversation seems deep/mature. :wub:

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

OYS said in an interview that she is not that studious haha since Hong Seol is quite a serious character who studies well even getting scholarship.

When i see OYS and PHJ, they are really cute just  like siblings :D.  

OYS said that he is like a big brother , he even knows what make up she is using and discuss them with her lol.

would you discuss about make up and stuff with your "charming friend"???? :tongue::tongue:

This is the first time i see OYS looking at her co star  this way 

1973DE39-2900-404F-AC56-1500385A41D6_zps

Looking so proud for her "charming friend!":wub:

3 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Maybe the kissing scenes were memorable to LSG because it had so many NG. We all know that uri SeungGi is crazy about kissing :D

Maybe but i guess it will not be ur fav if u dont have something special towards the person u're kissing! And that made him crazy about kissing! :lol:

10 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Maybe the kissing scenes were memorable to LSG because it had so many NG. We all know that uri SeungGi is crazy about kissing :D

No... it was memorable because he got totally drunk with so many kisses due NG's. :grin: 

Now he couldn't forget them that made him toray about it. :blush:  Poor LSG!!  He is on diet now. LOL

1 hour ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

YES!!! 

I imagine he behaved like SOG in ep 5 , where he told JSM that  the ghost in that love hotel was more than one and hence he wanted to continue their unfinished kissing -bed scene ( with the excuse to call more ghosts to come)....  (this scene always cracked me up)

LOL

Ahahaha love that scene! LSG was so cute at throwing tantrums bcoz he cannot kiss OYS :lol:

11 minutes ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

For some reason I m curious about the meaning of “ that long kiss somehow felt  that the two were emotionally attached” 

Double meaning #readbetweenthelines

Delusional got high today

So were not the only one who got delulu about that kissing part :D... Reporters also felt same way... :tongue::wub:

And to add up, since i am living in middle east i did some experiment on my friends showing them YT clip in ep. 18(4 if them, 1 of them local resident here) all of them commented "are both, in a relationship" it felt so real... Hahaha the other 2 started to watch hwayugi right now and cant even disturb them atm.. :D

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

As her fan,  every time her project ended we will be seeing her pics waving her hand towards journalists at the airport and ready to go to amusemnet park lol(she loves them tooooo much)

She is  a very happy and cheerful character in real life anyway. She said her ig name is :ohvelly not because she thinks she is lovely but she loves everything that has hearts on them. 

sorry for the long explanation haha. 

but judging from the CITT press con, , stage greetings etc.. i have never seen her glowing so happily like that.

hmmm.. of course she talks a lot about her co stars before too but for LSG, this is the first time i see her being so chatty .. even going into detail about his longjohn, etc :lol:

it's weird cos they have almost no bts shown together but we can sense something? Is is only because of the oozing chemistry btw them? No right?

LOL, So either she is very very happy that the show did well or it's the other reason..the more delulu one by the shippers. :smirk: I'm all for the latter one more. :tongue:

This part of the BTS always makes me laugh because OYS was complaining how she was supposed to smile in enjoyment when a torture scene was being shown in the movie and LSG teased her saying that maybe he should look at her in horror for smiling during the torture scene. Then they both laughed.

giphy.gif&key=36fa48e5da4cc1ca766c2293dc

Look at the chemistry..and people actually complained that these two had no chemistry in the beginning. LOL. #blindmoles <_<:lol:

2 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL, So either she is very very happy that the show did well or it's the other reason..the more delulu one by the shippers. :smirk: I'm all for the latter one more. :tongue:

This part of the BTS always makes me laugh because OYS was complaining how she was supposed to smile in enjoyment when a torture scene was being shown in the movie and LSG teased her saying that maybe he should look at her in horror for smiling during the torture scene. Then they both laughed.Look at the chemistry..and people actually complained that these two had no chemistry in the beginning. LOL. #blindmoles <_<:lol:

ROFL at your blindmoles comment :D:lol:

this remind me that at the beggining there are some people who said they have no chemistry. Now they have to swallow their words.. hmmph 

The kissing part that OYS mentioned in interview was the part when SOG tried to give ASY the drug by kissing her, right? That was the scene that got many NGs, right? No wonder some of you even said that LSG was a bit out of character during that kissing scene because SOG supposed to kiss her in rage but LSG kissed her softly instead. Maybe he got drunk during one of the take and forgot about SOG. Hahaha.. "DID LEE COMPLAIN?" what kind of question is that?:tongue:

When she said that the making of that scene wasn't that romantic as it looked (I don't even know that it was supposed to be romantic scene) because of so many crews during the filming, OYS ssi~ do you mean that you wanted the crew to go out so you can kiss him romantically? :tongue::wub:

22 minutes ago, haymochi said:

ROFL at your blindmoles comment :D:lol:

this remind me that at the beggining there are some people who said they have no chemistry. Now they have to swallow their words.. hmmph 

At the beginning some of blindmoles commented that OYS looks too old for LSG. Some of them even said that among the other actresses that worked with him (even some of them compared her to his x:wacko:), she has the less to zero chemistry with LSG. I was like, Hey, are you guys even watching the same drama with me? Their chemistry has been oozing from the first scene together until the last scenes. Even the scene when SOG wanted to eat Samjang screamed chemistry. This was the first time that one character wanted to kill the other character, and I screamed "CHEMISTRY!!!!!" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived