[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

12 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

@sysupporter

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry to quote your name. I try to delete it but fail..

@haymochi are we supposed to find the difference between those collage?

the caption, lol ;-)

we all get it. No need for ahjumma to create nonsenses to connect them because they are just that transparent

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will continue on my translating mode :P

Spoiler

sXK7TIG.jpgQ: “Will you continue working after getting married?”

charming friend: “of course. I will just go to work  then go home from Seoul,   just like Lee Hyori Nuna”

Birthday Interview

Q:” How do you yourself as you are in your 30s as an actress?”

Coolest partner: “I hope I can become more charming as I’m older. I’m also still thinking what is real happiness and how I can help others. 

I really admire Lee Hyori sunbae living in Jeju Island. The way she helps those animals really touched me deeply. I have received offers to do that but It’s not the time yet, it’s not something you can do just because you want it. In the future, I hope I can be like Lee Hyori sunbae .. I want to create a foundation to do these things”

cr to: Thanks ^^

:PSomeone needs to buy a house in Jeju

On 9/19/2018 at 7:39 AM, haymochi said:

@annie1234 that’s what you call beautiful gifs , I can only make crappy ones so I’m stealing  all  of them for my personal collections  :P

thanks~ 

HELLO everyone. Sorry for my absence once again... I was out of the country and just coming back. I can't believe I have so much back reading to do. Anyway I'm so happy to be back here again. I'm really having a blast reading everyone's posts, seeing those lovely pictures and a lot more. OYS is really lovely and stunning!!! and you're right those are beautiful gifs indeed! At least even if it's crappy you know how to... I don't know how :dissapointed:. Have a great day 503 couple shippers. Fighting!!!:heart: Take care and God bless. 

-French Photoshoot &French Magazine :)

Spoiler

CC98379E-C0D1-46A3-87F9-36BF9405294F_zps

-French Shoes :) : ASH Shoes

Spoiler

rjGyj8s.jpg

-French Couple watches : CARTIER Tank for Man & Woman

Spoiler

7F8D3556-A7DE-4415-8F0F-FD94BBAEF12D_zps

B80C2A52-E6DB-4438-B480-80F05597127C_zps

-French Couple shirts : Balenciaga Paris

Spoiler

FAEEFE84-5021-4743-8A9F-C13D014FB8F3_zps

0E2B56A9-D4A5-4699-BE3B-25A0A26EB9C7_zps

-French : LOVE Bracelet :P

Spoiler

qI550sU.jpg

French Bracelet : Fred Force Man &Woman

Spoiler

French...  je t'aime~:wub::P

Okay. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Sorry but I'm going to have to sound like a broken record here...but hey I blame you Ohvely for that :P :

I'm just going to copypaste my previous pic because ONCE AGAIN....

image_1538658247775.png

Ohvely was still up 30 minutes ago...that is at 4 am korean time. Several witnesses again, including me.

She updated us about BLING BLING image_1538855750000.png:sweatingbullets: at 4.03 am Korean Time  :

I guess she's adapted the life of a night owl for this 1 month ....gotta stay up to chat with the Bear/Monkey/Honey :kiss_wink:, forget normal sleeping schedule :P

Spoiler

Funny how her nightowl tendences ONLY EVER make an appearance when CharmingFriend is away in a different timezone...coincidence or...nah, they must be dating ;):phew:

Hi. I am new to this forum; chanced upon this when looking for lsg related stuff. Confused by this shipping thread.

Doesnt OYS have a boyfriend? So she is two timing hiim with LSG? Or is LSG chasing her even though she has a boyfriend? 

3 hours ago, jank29 said:

Hi. I am new to this forum; chanced upon this when looking for lsg related stuff. Confused by this shipping thread.

Doesnt OSH have a boyfriend? So she is two timing hiim with LSG? Or is LSG chasing her even though she has a boyfriend? 

Who is OSH? Maybe you are really confused. You  can try looking for LSG&OSH shipping thread instead.

Just go to the thread you want to go  and if you want a thread about LSG , I think you can visit the actor thread which is dedicated to him. 

OYS  has a boyfriend or you can even call him a fiancee.

Yes, She is also two timing with one same person(Her honey bear and Her Monkey) , her diamond ring giver, and her Cartier watch partner :)

We  are used to user  making new account like you so continue on and have fun , Honey Bear ;-) ;-) ;-) 

Remember the truth will remain the truth.

Welcome to all new shippers :P

I’m sorry but I have no time to explain these 300++ pgs to you. 

As stated, we old trusted members have  crucial information about these two which  is concrete enough for a tower but def not to be shared to random nugu like you .

As new shipper who is skeptical, maybe you can just sit back, enjoy,  wait and see ;-)

Btw I wake up this morning to her sweet update with bling bling again :wub:

Ohvely is so happy with her love but Unnie please get some sleep~

The timing of a new user showing up here is suspicious. It happened after Ohvely stayed once again up at 4 am to chat with her Bear and to post about bling bling.....what's that insecurity in the air? Jealousy?

Here's a quick summary of our 300+ pages here, for those who can't do their research:

- Military men don't date, much less give out rings that they cannot even afford :P

- YES. OYS has a  b̶o̶y̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ fiance. It's LSG. They're even engaged these days. image_1538855750000.png may be a too painful concrete reality for some of us (like my friend who still laughs with me about her previous disbelief) to accept.

Currently they're both two-timing together as they're juggling 2 different timezones, pretending to be in only one and the same as to not miss each other too much. aka. weird sleeping schedule. This has to be what was meant by two-timing. :P

27 minutes ago, jank29 said:

Doesnt OYS have a boyfriend? So she is two timing hiim with LSG? Or is LSG chasing her even though she has a boyfriend? 

Hi Jank29, 

Welcome! Just sit back and relax. If you wish to read the back pages of this shipping thread be my guest. Read it as you would with People magazine or Alo. 

So to answer the next question....

1.Its an amazing, fab, shipping thread..:wub:  

2.  Fact or fiction? YOU decide.. 

3. Serious?Fun? YOU decide...

Ultimately, its all all up to you! You decide if you want to believe or not. B) 

So.. finally got to see her bling bling again.. kind of miss it. She's up again at really late hour.. like our friends mention before Vietnam 2.0

Anyway.. is the coat she wear the latest fashion in Korea? It's kind of oversized for her.. or maybe I'm outdated in terms of fashion..

3 hours ago, intrariver said:

The timing of a new user showing up here is suspicious. It happened after Ohvely stayed once again up at 4 am to chat with her Bear and to post about bling bling.....what's that insecurity in the air? Jealousy?

Here's a quick summary of our 300+ pages here, for those who can't do their research:

- Military men don't date, much less give out rings that they cannot even afford :P

- YES. OYS has a  b̶o̶y̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ fiance. It's LSG. They're even engaged these days. image_1538855750000.png may be a too painful concrete reality for some of us (like my friend who still laughs with me about her previous disbelief) to accept.

Currently they're both two-timing together as they're juggling 2 different timezones, pretending to be in only one and the same as to not miss each other too much. aka. weird sleeping schedule. This has to be what was meant by two-timing. :P

Perfect timing :P

ring appears.. Couple bracelet appears... couple shoes appear.. couple shirts appear.... Couple Cartier watches appear and baaam there will be a sweet new user appearance  ;-) 

Everything about these two are  fabulous and sweet as honey   that they attract lots of jealous bees with stings.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5nhXMAzrsQcdGvIlrvF1

7 hours ago, intrariver said:

Currently they're both two-timing together as they're juggling 2 different timezones, pretending to be in only one and the same as to not miss each other too much. aka. weird sleeping schedule. This has to be what was meant by two-timing. :P

Ahjumma loves your post ;-)

Spoiler

JtKnlSk.jpg

iUpAsEs.jpg

8B61C3DA-1B8C-44F4-B32F-F21444F13FFA_zps

Ahjumma also wants to share some life nuggets for all of you youngster  again. I hope you don’t get sick of my nagging :)

Spoiler

people are never more insecure when they become obsessed with their fears of the truth at the expenses of their dreams and fantasy”

eU52dVS.jpg

98B0E697-0395-4C3B-877B-99795879AA00_zps

Finally, I was able to finished back reading...i'm up to date now. WOW...all these revelations about our OTP makes me very very happy. I really feel their LOVE for one another despite the distance of 6,783 miles, an equivalent of 10,916 kilometers or 5,894 nautical miles. NO distance can separate those people who truly love. I can attest to that because it happened to me and my better half for almost 5 years at least our OTP will only be not together for a month. HOPE their LOVE will become stronger as time pass by. LSG :heart: OYS forever!!! 503 couple shippers fighting!!! Take care all of you and God bless! :heart:

Wow it took me time to finish reading. Now She is so busy with the updates now that they are away from eachother. I new Unnie will turn out like this when he is away. I still remember that post in the past. “Did you call me?” 

She is predictable now?

love can make you do lots of unpredictable things 

She is sending lots of love love love 

60103D50-DB5B-4BB1-9031-02B58C12D350_zps

On 9/20/2018 at 5:02 PM, dvrels said:

Guys please vote for our otp in AAA 2018 pre-vote. Each account got 5 votes each day. So please lets vote for Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Seung Gi. So if we lucky they will attend this event (hopefully they will attend this together, haha) so lets keep vote

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=factor#none

On 10/7/2018 at 7:40 PM, ladymy08 said:

Ahjumma already tried voting for them and saw LSG is already ranked 2nd. 

What a deserving spot. I hope he wins the 1st spot  soon. 

It’s always nice to see real actors/ actresses winning than idols  :)

This is ahjumma personal opinion so I’m sorry if i offend any idols fans here. Some can act really well like the guy in that 100 Days Husband  but the others, I don’t even have any words. 

Archived