Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

Happy OH!VELY DAY everyone

2 hours ago, iffahmm said:

I wish so so much I could one day meet this kindhearted unnie but for now I'll just be a fan from afar and support all her projects with full zeal InshaAllah :wub:

Me too hope the same ❤️

Wow I am the page turner , yeay hahaha

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Happy OH!VELY DAY everyone

Me too hope the same ❤️

Wow I am the page turner , yeay hahaha

Oh Yay ! FInally another page turn and on Unnie's birthday too. It would have been nice if it were the 322nd page but 319 is good too. 

Happy Ohvely Day indeed. 

I'm looking forward to a certain someone's cryptic happy birthday message insta post or maybe unnie's cryptic thank you post for a birthday wish and present given in private. ^_^

• Like 5

On 6/21/2018 at 11:37 PM, iffahmm said:

Your video is so good. A beautiful compilation of all of OTP's similar actions. Please make more if you feel up to it. I'll feel very sad if this is really your last video.

Thanks for appreciating my vids :)  If I have time and the mood.. I'll make again.. just a disclaimer to the vids and pictures I borrowed in IG for my vids: Sorry for borrowing them w/o asking permission..I'll ask next time (but for others whom I sent messages, you don't reply so what's the use of asking?) :P Plus, I included the names under Credits..PEACE!

HBD to Ms. Oh Yeon-seo..(she has the same bday with my bro.) More blessings, good health, happiness and love to come..

Related image

Image result for happy birthday oh yeon seo

• Like 4

On 6/18/2018 at 8:36 AM, iffahmm said:

Sorry for being inactive but with Eid and all its been so hectic lately.

This is certainly a new and interesting observation ! Maybe otp went abroad around the same dates to have some private dating time ? In Korea they could easily be recognized and spotted anywhere, especially in Seoul. Since LSH had a FM it probably worked out well with his schedule too. Didn't SSC go to Tokyo for private dates back in their early dating days to avoid the press too ? Seems Japan is a good date spot if our assumptions about LSG and OYS being in Japan on similar dates is correct.

Can someone who's better at organizing stuff and following their individual activities try and draft a timeline of LSG and OYS recently so we can be more certain instead of making a baseless assumption ? And it would be nice if the recent MITH episode filming could be included in that. The confession there also makes me curious since we've already established LSG was quite sincere looking in his proposal while the other MITH members were slightly goofing off and obviously not entirely serious during their fake proposals. My mind is whirring with assumptions already and I wanna share them with you all so we can form a clear picture together of possibilities but i don't want to do all that without being positive they were in Japan at the same time. 

Whether that was filmed before or after the Japan trip together will probably add to the insight we have on our assumptions.

Hi Chingus. Where is everyone? I've been lurking every day and miss all the posts. :( You guys are even making me delurk and post!

@iffahmm, I'm so glad to see someone else excited about OSY's Japan instagram. There seem to be more excited shippers over at instagram about this post because it really does "seem" like a proposal pic with flowers, a ring on her 4th finger and "teary eyes". (And it couldn't be KB since he's in the army and can't travel abroad)

Regarding the dates, LSG went to Japan on 5/29 (2 days before the Fan Mtg and there was a bit hoopla because the reporters were mis-informed and went to the airport on 5/31 and were upset that he had left days earlier- this is strange and suspicious too, no?) So why would he go 2 days earlier than necessary? And I think OSY could have been in Japan at the same time (and as you said, Japan is a good places for K-celebs to date a la SSC who also proposed in Japan) and only uploaded the instagram now to be secretive and so that others can't say they were in Japan at the same time. 

In my delulu mind, I can even envision how he wanted to date abroad (and even propose) before he gets super-busy with his "Vagabond" filming.

Of course, I could be completely off-base although I'm a very logical, skeptical person in general.  But with the above and their continuing to dress matchy (recently every one of LSG's recent outfit seems to be matchy with OSY style), my ship is really sailing. So I'd love to hear your and others' analysis/insight too to confirm or wake me from my dreams! :)

• Like 10

Hey hello @sysupporter! Definitely still alive here just too lazy to post anything. 

I know people over at instagram are excited over Yeon Seo's recent photos and birthday gifts this year :wub: Can't be helped since one of the cake given to her looked like a wedding cake. But the culprit involved in that cake posted this earlier haha

The male character on her birthday cake is based off her favourite character, Kintokl. :) But we all wish it's representing our ship don't we? Hahaha. 

I'm so lazy to go analyse whatever games they are trying to play at the expense of my OTP feels, so I'm just going to pretend they are real and sleep in peace. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

@kopikosong, thanks for clearing up who the male was on her b-cake! I too was confused b/c someone said LSG’s fave color was blue. Now mystery solved.

i wish I could be like u and just pretend they’re real calmly but being an accountant it’s in my nature to analyze everything thoroughly before believing it. And for someone like me to be more and more convinced of our OTP real pairing says quite a lot! :)

• Like 6

@sysupporter I'm glad you decided to delurk for a bit. I think we all really miss the frequent posts. It's why I try to post a lot, even if its just replies and insignificant ramblings. 

Personally I don't really think OYS' insta pics could be indicative of an actual proposal because it would be too soon in a relationship for that, no ? If they are dating, it would barely be half a year of that. (But who knows, it may as well be if they're sure of themselves). However, it isn't uncommon for rings to be given as gifts or promises in relationships and for 503 rings are symbolic as a gift anyway because of Hwayugi and the mini GGG. Lets just hope for the best in terms of future news no matter how long it takes. We will go down with this ship or see it become invincible. (Hoping for the latter rather than the former XD)

I'm very critical and don't ship real life couples too often either so I understand how you feel about Seungyeon. I'd love to talk more about hints and clues too so PM me sometime when you're free and we can have fun analyzing and maybe being delulu some more. :D

• Like 5

@iffahmm, thanks for the invite to PM. I'd love to PM you and discuss/analyzer further! I am on a family vacation the next few weeks so I'll PM you afterwards.

I too agree that it's only a small possibility that it was a proposal in Japan but agree that it's more likely a couple ring (though I don't know why she'd wear it on her 4th finger). But there's also a very small possibility that they fell in love during the Hwayugi filming (then it's almost a year since they first met) and since they're both marriageable age, he decided to pop the question now to promise a future together (though it could be a long engagement since he has ambitions to be super-busy now after his enlistment). The fact that he mentioned that he's the type to fall in love quickly from the start and not slowly over a long period also lends credence to this possibility (as well as his behavior at the press conf).

Happy shipping guys!

• Like 4

13 hours ago, sysupporter said:

@iffahmm, thanks for the invite to PM. I'd love to PM you and discuss/analyzer further! I am on a family vacation the next few weeks so I'll PM you afterwards.

I too agree that it's only a small possibility that it was a proposal in Japan but agree that it's more likely a couple ring (though I don't know why she'd wear it on her 4th finger). But there's also a very small possibility that they fell in love during the Hwayugi filming (then it's almost a year since they first met) and since they're both marriageable age, he decided to pop the question now to promise a future together (though it could be a long engagement since he has ambitions to be super-busy now after his enlistment). The fact that he mentioned that he's the type to fall in love quickly from the start and not slowly over a long period also lends credence to this possibility (as well as his behavior at the press conf).

Happy shipping guys!

You're quite right about that. Since both of them mentioned hopes of getting married in the next few years it may as well be a long engagement if they're sure. But I suppose we'll have to wait for future evidence to prove that like maybe OYS wearing the same ring on multiple occasions and stuff. 

I'll look forward to your PM. We can expand on yours and my theories there where there is no risk of any antis finding out. In the meantime, have a lovely vacation with your family ! :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

Huwayugi is finally coming in our country! :)

Congrats you but this vid is'nt available in my place :)

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

Huwayugi is finally coming in our country! :)

Congrats ! (I can't see the trailer though since its not available in my country)

Ahh how I wish it would air in mine but dubbed kdramas have only just recently been started to air in Pakistan and Hwayugi isn't the kind of drama most of the gp here would like anyway. 

Do let us know if any deleted scenes are added to the Philippines version of the drama. Oh how I wish we could get to see the many deleted scenes. I hope they're included in the Dvd or something so we can see them. 

Does anyone know if the drama was any different when aired in Japan ? Especially since I think the Japanese occupation era shown in the movie reel would have been a touchy issue to air in Japan without changes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Any updates/interesting tidbits from MITH or PD48 lately ? 

This thread has been quiet so anyone who can contribute or ad info to the table should definitely do so ^_^:)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 0hlala said:

OMG the flowers and the flower crown the master made was so beautiful !

What happened in this episode ? WHya re they making flower crowns out of those red poppies(?)

• Like 2

It's been so quiet lately..

LSG been so busy now & OYS not updating her ig.. 

Anyone can translate the caption?

• Like 2

On 7/1/2018 at 5:40 AM, cikbie572 said:

It's been so quiet lately..

LSG been so busy now & OYS not updating her ig.. 

Anyone can translate the caption?

I thought I had replied to this bt apparently not. Unfortunately I can't translate the caption and yes, uri OTP is busy and aren't able to update their instagrams as frequently. I miss them a lot and I also hope we can see more clues soon.

In other news, Suzy and LDW broke up. I don't know whether or not that can be classified as good news for most people here. We're probably encounter some Suzy LSG shippers soon since they are going to be in Vagabond which is their second drama together. Lets all not be too disheartened by that, ok ? Have faith in your heart that Seungyeon is real. Lets support LSG and his new project okay ? Remember, he's worked with Suzy before but coolest partner is still uri yeppeon OYS unnie :wub:

As for the good news I mentioned: Suzy and LDW relationship was rumored to be fake/for the cameras too and the statement was also that they were in the 'getting to know each other stage.' The news broke out in early March, a week or so before the OYS and KB news. The only difference was that Suzy and LDW were caught on a date together by Dispatch while OYS and KB were never spotted together (making their situation even more suspicious). LDW and KB are from the same agency so we may or may not be getting good news that OYS is 'single' pretty soon since the scenarios are similar. Maybe within this month ? Maybe when she starts a new project ?

Hopefully it'll be soon so I look forward to seeing the shippers who got disheartened and became lurkers on the forum when the news broke out come back soon. Then we can have a good time livening this thread up again with the entire 503 shipping family.

• Like 8

Hello Soompi ! :)

Been busy lately but I've been quietly occasionally following this thread, while waiting for what the future may bring.

I just came to share with you my excitement over the upcoming Master on Master in the House: Lee Deok Hwa.

voE7Zc.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOfF_6pxLmOh_svCtE7oI

That name sounded familiar, then I remembered why: He appeared in uri Oh Yeon Seo's drama previously: Shine or Go Crazy, and by appeared I mean not just any short cameo or anything but as a costar!

south-korean-actors-lee-dukhwa-jang-hyuk

I'm excited that LSG will soon get to meet someone so well acquinted with OYS through Master in the House :D Maybe they'd get to talk about the person they both know in common, of course this will probably happen when cameras are shut off, but still it's exciting, so people don't feel discouraged if this doesnt happen on screen, it might then very well have happened off screen anyway!!  

FrailInfamousIndianskimmer-max-1mb.gif

Me and an exctatic Monkey looking forward to meeting LDH, who knows OYS, soon on those upcoming MITH episodes :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 2