[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Thank you for all the warm words! 감사합니다 

I am more than happy to spread the LAAVH :)

And @kopikosong I love the gif hehe thank u so so much! 

Coincidentally MOST fans wanted to reenact the kissing scenes with him (which he shyly said surprised him hahaha) He added while laughing that he would not be reenacting the kissing scenes at the FM LOL

I was actually surprised the blanket scene got picked  though...because to me that is the sexiest scene...you know with him on your back and arms around u and all LOL He even spread his arms out wide when he said iriwa hahahaha

I envy the ones that got picked to go up the stage. I tried summoning all the positive vibes so that maybe I get picked :tongue: but alas it didn't work LOL

Did I mention how soft his hands are? Yup baby soft! And someone got to hold it lots of times for work purposes hehe

Btw me going there was pure luck as it was sold out in minutes. I managed to get a seat later in the day and won his signed poster too :)

Also I am not Korean, I just love languages and picked it up as an interest. I try to speak it with my Korean friends to improve and write in Hangul in chats with them although it takes me a while to complete a sentence :wink: 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

@aqualy since you asked

but this gif that I've reposted so many times is for @snowmeow308

I am so happy, appreciative, grateful, delighted, excited, thankful for your experience because you just made so many others like me on the internet feel like we were there with you :bawling:

Thank you so much :wub:

Yaaaay! You made my day..again. laaaaàvh you!!!

7 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

Thank you for all the warm words! 감사합니다 

I am more than happy to spread the LAAVH :)

And @kopikosong I love the gif hehe thank u so so much! 

Coincidentally MOST fans wanted to reenact the kissing scenes with him (which he shyly said surprised him hahaha) He added while laughing that he would not be reenacting the kissing scenes at the FM LOL

I was actually surprised the blanket scene got picked  though...because to me that is the sexiest scene...you know with him on your back and arms around u and all LOL He even spread his arms out wide when he said iriwa hahahaha

I envy the ones that got picked to go up the stage. I tried summoning all the positive vibes so that maybe I get picked :tongue: but alas it didn't work LOL

Did I mention how soft his hands are? Yup baby soft! And someone got to hold it lots of times for work purposes hehe

Btw me going there was pure luck as it was sold out in minutes. I managed to get a seat later in the day and won his signed poster too :)

Also I am not Korean, I just love languages and picked it up as an interest. I try to speak it with my Korean friends to improve and write in Hangul in chats with them although it takes me a while to complete a sentence :wink: 

Baby soft?!!!...oh my!!..certainly someone is sooooo lucky get to hold those hands for months...:rolleyes:

@snowmeow308 oh my god you killed with me with that "And someone got to hold it lots of times for work purposes hehe" hahahaha you are so lucky!

I have so many questions like

1. Did they mention gonghap or jibsabu? Since hwayugi wasn't the only thing he appeared on recently. 

2. Did you get to smell him? Looking at all the fancy clothes he wears, I'm really curious what perfume he uses (if he does). 

3. How big was his hand? 

@aqualy yup big, warm, soft hands :wub: and the warmest smile that can melt an iceberg! The TV and pictures do not do him justice as he is ridiculously good looking in real life. I think I kept saying "OMG he is so cute" so many times I lost count haha

Looking at that face coming to work daily is definitely a perk LOL! I cannot even imagine how u can deflect his charm if u see him on a daily basis :D like SOG he is funny and charming to the core!

3 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

@snowmeow308 oh my god you killed with me with that "And someone got to hold it lots of times for work purposes hehe" hahahaha you are so lucky!

I have so many questions like

1. Did they mention gonghap or jibsabu? Since hwayugi wasn't the only thing he appeared on recently. 

2. Did you get to smell him? Looking at all the fancy clothes he wears, I'm really curious what perfume he uses (if he does). 

3. How big was his hand? 

Wow, these questions are so LOL :D

But they're all in my head right. Love it @kopikosong 

Yes please... 

1 minute ago, snowmeow308 said:

@aqualy yup big, warm, soft hands :wub: and the warmest smile that can melt an iceberg! The TV and pictures do not do him justice as he is ridiculously good looking in real life. I think I kept saying "OMG he is so cute" so many times I lost count haha

Looking at that face coming to work daily is definitely a perk LOL! I cannot even imagine how u can deflect his charm if u see him on a daily basis :D like SOG he is funny and charming to the core!

:heart:

@kopikosong answers to your questions:

1. Yes he talked abt Jibsabu as he said it is his 1st variety show where he plays like a leader and was quite nervous about it and he is happy a lot of people even overseas watch and love it and how it is doing well in Korea too. He only talked abt Gonghap a bit, he said he shot it before he went to army and it was shown recently in Korea.

2. Sadly NOoooooo I wish I did! If I managed to get the backhug am SURE I would have smelled him to my heart's content (did that sound pervy? LOL)

3. His hands are big as he covered mine pretty much when we shook hands....but then I have pretty small kiddie hands so my definition of big may be a little skewed. He definitely has warm veiny hands...the best kind don't u think?

He also has big muscular arms and sexy strong legs though (I sound pervy again don't I?? Hahaaha) 

Actually I was initially nervous to share my experience at the FM as I am not sure if anyone would be interested. Am so glad I did as you guys are so warm and sweet :)

6 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

Sadly NOoooooo I wish I did! If I managed to get the backhug am SURE I would have smelled him to my heart's content (did that sound pervy? LOL)

Nope! I'd do the same if I were you, lol

Thanks a lot, hugely, for sharing ... 

LUV'EM!

15 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

@kopikosong answers to your questions:

1. Yes he talked abt Jibsabu as he said it is his 1st variety show where he plays like a leader and was quite nervous about it and he is happy a lot of people even overseas watch and love it and how it is doing well in Korea too. He only talked abt Gonghap a bit, he said he shot it before he went to army and it was shown recently in Korea.

2. Sadly NOoooooo I wish I did! If I managed to get the backhug am SURE I would have smelled him to my heart's content (did that sound pervy? LOL)

3. His hands are big as he covered mine pretty much when we shook hands....but then I have pretty small kiddie hands so my definition of big may be a little skewed. He definitely has warm veiny hands...the best kind don't u think?

He also has big muscular arms and sexy strong legs though (I sound pervy again don't I?? Hahaaha) 

Actually I was initially nervous to share my experience at the FM as I am not sure if anyone would be interested. Am so glad I did as you guys are so warm and sweet :)

yP2BD87.gif

zF2Bnkm.gif

aKwkqaO.gif

Veiny hand, veiny hand, hold hand.

Hahahaha you shouldn't be asking me if anything you said is too pervy :wink: because I agree with everything you said hahaha 

Thank you so much for sharing! You just made me (and a lot of fan girls) squeal inaudible noises. :wub:

2 hours ago, snowmeow308 said:

Oh I forgot the best one!!!

He was telling us about the fur coat SOG wears which was made with faux fur....that after a while the fur all came off LOL 

He said the scene where he saved ssamjang from the demons the fur actually came off while he was protecting her and it went into OYS' mouth hahahaha so yeah he did mention about her in the FM although he said Ssamjang and not her name 

Yup I think I covered most of it hehe will see if I recall anything else later

OMG that is funny. Hopefully, he help her by taking the fur out of her mouth LOL...Awww don't care what is happening now in the present but I bet both of them walked away with great memories from the set. 

@snowmeow308 Thank-you so much for sharing your experience.  Like everyone else, it made me felt like I was there!  This is my first drama of LSG and after hearing you say this, make me fall for him even more LOL. He is so much cuter just from everything you are telling us.  I don't understand how OYS could resist his charms in and out for the past few months.  Lucky girl got to experience it first hand.  So, now I'm sitting here at work with a big fat smile on my face (thanks to you!).  I hope more fans that went to the FM show will also come out and share their experience as well. Can't wait for the Taiwan FM now hahah. 

48 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

I LAAAAAVH this. Precisely , who will deflect him? ..me? Certainly not...oh , how about you Sam jang? LOL

@ptdimples you are most welcome :) and yes I think both of them had good memories from the set. He was relaxed and happy when he was sharing stories from the set with us. You can sense the atmosphere was very warm even though the temperature was really cold when they shot the drama LOL

Yes the flying fur was really funny considering it was supposed to be an intense fight scene LOL 

@aqualy I know right? I would just give in on the very 1st day when he flashes that smile hahahaha he doesn't even need to say anything! I will just tell him...u got me! I am all yours :lol:

""Resistance is futile" someone shd tell ssamjang that hehe

38 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

Veiny hand, veiny hand, hold hand.

Hahahaha you shouldn't be asking me if anything you said is too pervy :wink: because I agree with everything you said hahaha 

Thank you so much for sharing! You just made me (and a lot of fan girls) squeal inaudible noises. :wub:

Omg! Those sexy hands...is it normal to be pervy just by looking at his hands? 

Just now, snowmeow308 said:

@ptdimples you are most welcome :) and yes I think both of them had good memories from the set. He was relaxed and happy when he was sharing stories from the set with us. You can sense the atmosphere was very warm even though the temperature was really cold when they shot the drama LOL

Yes the flying fur was really funny considering it was supposed to be an intense fight scene LOL 

@aqualy I know right? I would just give in on the very 1st day when he flashes that smile hahahaha he doesn't even need to say anything! I will just tell him...u got me! I am all yours :lol:

""Resistance is futile" someone shd tell ssamjang that hehe

Precisely....!!!! If I was Sam jang  I'll surender without any fight n wouldn't hesitate till ep 18 ...LOL

@aqualy it was their fault for putting GGG on his sexy hands and zooming on it so much and so many times LOL. His veiny hands are now forever imprinted in our minds hehe

Did I tell u how his biceps and veins pop out just from him putting it on the sides of the stool he sat on the stage?? Yup they did! So yes it is very normal to be pervy just by looking at his hands haha

They look strong and feel warm. The kind that makes u feel safe when u hold it. I am not sure what the effect of prolonged handholding with those hands does to a girl's heart as mine was jumping out of my ribcage even though it was just for a while LOL

6 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

@aqualy it was their fault for putting GGG on his sexy hands and zooming on it so much and so many times LOL. His veiny hands are now forever imprinted in our minds hehe

Did I tell u how his biceps and veins pop out just from him putting it on the sides of the stool he sat on the stage?? Yup they did! So yes it is very normal to be pervy just by looking at his hands haha

They look strong and feel warm. The kind that makes u feel safe when u hold it. I am not sure what the effect of prolonged handholding with those hands does to a girl's heart as mine was jumping out of my ribcage even though it was just for a while LOL

You really into details....n we laaaaavh it!!! Those biceps n muscle made us giggle  since he arrived at the airport, blame on that black tshirt ...can't even hide his six packs n toned chest...n that jeans!! (Can you wear it more Seung gi ssi? )*kyaaaa

Btw you are making this thread so much alive today....

@snowmeow308 Thank you and thank you! I wished I was there but thanks to you sharing your own experiences at his FM made us all felt like we were there with you! Did you notice if any shippers there with signs that say LSG ❤️ OYS? Man if I was the fan chosen to reenact the blanket scene, I would be helping him take off his clothes! lol ok sorry pervy mode is ON! 

@snowmeow308 Congrats on turning the page

1IpAvWQ.gif

Girl, you say strong and feel warm? I think samjang knows what you talking about.

WAGTcFw.gif

I would have asked to reenact this scene instead, at least I get to lay in his arm and have him caressing my arm :wub: honestly the first thought that came into my mine when I watched this scene was how comfy samjang looked since his bicep at the beginning of the episode was like :tongue:

gfsB6Ma.gif

Anyway, I am very happy that samjang was talked about so much during his fan meet, it means oh yeon seo was constantly on his mind :wink:

Archived