[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

6 minutes ago, 0hlala said:

So happy to find this room alive :D

I silent reading this so far coz I don't really know what to say in proper way, since this is my first time shipping, but is really fun.

Anyway chingus, I found this link to vote the for the popluarity actor and actress in Baeksang Awards 

http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Vote/v_sub1.aspx

When I tried, I needed to download the app in app store or google play. Then we should have some points to start voting. It happened that my points ran out before finishing 10 votes (available votes for each day). And if we want to refill the points, there are some ways provided. But anyway, I really hope OYS & LSG to be voted. Please chingus if you have some time to spare for them :blush:

Here is the result so far

Ups, fail to insert the photos :D

Let me try later

Hi! Welcome aboard...please don't hesitate to post. 

Btw, thank u for sharing the information...I am sure most of us would love to vote for our couple...

Enjoy the ride!!!...♡

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @ritausma I am still trying to get the hang of posting in this forum LOL.

Yes he was very shy when they showed the kissing clip so much that when the scene where he kissed her again played he got so flustered he made a sign with his hand for them to stop playing it and laughed shyly! Super adorable! I was seated 3rd row from the front so I could see him very clearly.

When he saw that the fans picked the blanket scene he got even more shy it was so adorable! He said something like how will I do this? Hahahaha! But he was so sweet about it and even asked the crowd should I take it all off (he meant his clothes hahaha forever the cheeky monkey) unfortunately for us, he just took off his jacket LOL.

I think him watching the scenes on the big screen with us screaming in excitement made him even more shy it was really cute to see :D

I think one of the most memorable thing I recall was when they asked him why he picked Hwayugi, was it because of the kissing scenes LOL! He smiled shyly and said it was because Son Oh Gong was a fantasy character that women love (he was right on the money coz we all LOVE Oh Gong to bits right?)

Oh and he bragged about how "a real man" doesn't need to wear longjohns in the cold hahahaha! And right after that a picture of him all covered up in padded jacket came out! It was hilarious! Then he confessed it was so cold he was wearing longjohns, sweater, coat, jacket and yet he did not feel warm at all! You have to respect his dedication to his craft as an actor.

I even shook hands with him at the end (he is really good looking in real life and very fair in person). I have to say I am an even bigger fan after seeing him in person as he is genuine if you know what I mean. I think OYS was lucky to see that smiley face daily for a few months even if it was for "work" purposes hehehe   

21 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

Yes he was very shy when they showed the kissing clip so much that when the scene where he kissed her again played he got so flustered he made a sign with his hand for them to stop playing it and laughed shyly! Super adorable! I was seated 3rd row from the front so I could see him very clearly.

When he saw that the fans picked the blanket scene he got even more shy it was so adorable! He said something like how will I do this? Hahahaha! But he was so sweet about it and even asked the crowd should I take it all off (he meant his clothes hahaha forever the cheeky monkey) unfortunately for us, he just took off his jacket LOL.

I think him watching the scenes on the big screen with us screaming in excitement made him even more shy it was really cute to see :D

I think one of the most memorable thing I recall was when they asked him why he picked Hwayugi, was it because of the kissing scenes LOL! He smiled shyly and said it was because Son Oh Gong was a fantasy character that women love (he was right on the money coz we all LOVE Oh Gong to bits right?)

Oh and he bragged about how "a real man" doesn't need to wear longjohns in the cold hahahaha! And right after that a picture of him all covered up in padded jacket came out! It was hilarious! Then he confessed it was so cold he was wearing longjohns, sweater, coat, jacket and yet he did not feel warm at all! You have to respect his dedication to his craft as an actor.

I even shook hands with him at the end (he is really good looking in real life and very fair in person). I have to say I am an even bigger fan after seeing him in person as he is genuine if you know what I mean. I think OYS was lucky to see that smiley face daily for a few months even if it was for "work" purposes hehehe   

Thank u for sharing this with us..I have nothing to say at the moment bcs I can't stop giggling....your post make us happy. ♡♡♡

32 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

I love your description, we can imagine and giggle :tongue: Thank you :wub:

How I wish they have a full recording of the fan meeting <_<

@aqualy most welcome! Sorry I don't know how to quote to reply to u hehe been a while since I posted in this forum. 

I believe from how he reacted that day that he truly enjoyed shooting the drama and working with the cast there. He did say that Hwayugi means a lot to him as it was his first drama after the army, he said it was a good scenario, amazing cast and you can really see the joy in his face when he talked about the drama. He is really proud of Son Oh Gong :) so if ever in doubt just remember he said the drama means a lot to him :)

And yes he was not shy to say that the kissing scenes are memorable to him too LOL

I truly believe that LSG is SOG in real life haha confident with himself but can be shy and really sweet especially when he sees those intimate scenes being played out LOL I guess acting them out and seeing it being played out in front of a "very reactive" crowd are 2 very different things hehe we were actually squealing at those scenes he could barely look up hahaha

@digi223 I took some videos but I couldn't take the cute parts because the usher was very into his job and kept coming over telling me not to take pics or videos. Even when LSG purposely walked to each corner of the stage to pose for us to take pics the usher was eyeing us like a hawk.

I wish I could take the videos on his reactions because it was so adorable to see. Sitting in front does have its disadvantages :( I don't know how some fans managed to take longer videos. I can only remember what I saw and keep them in my heart....so sad :`( 

4 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

@digi223 I took some videos but I couldn't take the cute parts because the usher was very into his job and kept coming over telling me not to take pics or videos. Even when LSG purposely walked to each corner of the stage to pose for us to take pics the usher was eyeing us like a hawk.

I wish I could take the videos on his reactions because it was so adorable to see. Sitting in front does have its disadvantages :( I don't know how some fans managed to take longer videos. I can only remember what I saw and keep them in my heart....so sad :`( 

Its ok..you did awesome even without pic n vid...n shared with us here in detail. Thank u  ..

LAAAAVH from everyone here..

10 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

@aqualy most welcome! Sorry I don't know how to quote to reply to u hehe been a while since I posted in this forum. 

I believe from how he reacted that day that he truly enjoyed shooting the drama and working with the cast there. He did say that Hwayugi means a lot to him as it was his first drama after the army, he said it was a good scenario, amazing cast and you can really see the joy in his face when he talked about the drama. He is really proud of Son Oh Gong :) so if ever in doubt just remember he said the drama means a lot to him :)

And yes he was not shy to say that the kissing scenes are memorable to him too LOL

I truly believe that LSG is SOG in real life haha confident with himself but can be shy and really sweet especially when he sees those intimate scenes being played out LOL I guess acting them out and seeing it being played out in front of a "very reactive" crowd are 2 very different things hehe we were actually squealing at those scenes he could barely look up hahaha

N he just too cute with those reactions...

This is actually random but does LSG love this belt that much?

He wore it in Hwayugi, Vietnam and at the fan meeting too.

One of the ig comments cracked me up, saying that he only has one belt LOL :lol:

CR: legogo0113 / The Lime Thailand

45 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

Love to read this, giggling all by myself :D

Please share moooreeeee :blush:

Wow u guys are so sweet! Okay here are some more interesting bits I can recall from the FM:

1. They showed pics of him cooking on set, he made tteobokki (with his own cooking utensils he brought) for the staff - wearing the priest uniform

2. He also made brewed coffee for everyone on set, I believe during the teaser shooting because he was wearing the shirt in those scenes so maybe a certain someone enjoyed the coffee he brewed as well? Who knows :wink:

3. Funnily the lucky fans all chose the blanket scene to reenact with him LOL. After the 1st one (at first he was a bit shy about it) he practically ripped off his jacket, wrapped the blanket around himself and said iriwa! (Come here....in a very sexy voice hahaha) nope not shy to do it after the 1st time hahaha

4. One of the games was to play group jump rope and he bragged proudly that "oh I did hundreds of these in the army" and that his team won 2nd place for jump rope in the army. He even did a demo for us...true to his character....after that he confessed he was actually nervous if he would fail miserably in the demo because he did brag at how good he was at it to us hahaha (so SOG!!!)

5. He said he loves cooking but never has the time to do it as much as he could since he is so busy. Even claimed he learnt how to bake bread when he fell in love with cooking...he decorated 2 cakes and erm well...they turned out interesting hahaha he said one the concept was the mountains protecting Korea (the cream he piped somehow looked like those poop emoticons hahahaha). And the other one was supposed to look like a heart LOL I say supposed to because he had to tell us what it actually was LOL

In conclusion I have to say any girl who gets him is lucky indeed! He may not be that good at cooking or cake decorating but he gets an A++ for his burning passion and determination (and unfailing confidence) remind u of someone hahaha like a certain monkey banana we know and love LOL

Oh I forgot the best one!!!

He was telling us about the fur coat SOG wears which was made with faux fur....that after a while the fur all came off LOL 

He said the scene where he saved ssamjang from the demons the fur actually came off while he was protecting her and it went into OYS' mouth hahahaha so yeah he did mention about her in the FM although he said Ssamjang and not her name 

Yup I think I covered most of it hehe will see if I recall anything else later

11 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

Wow u guys are so sweet! Okay here are some more interesting bits I can recall from the FM:

1. They showed pics of him cooking on set, he made tteobokki (with his own cooking utensils he brought) for the staff - wearing the priest uniform

2. He also made brewed coffee for everyone on set, I believe during the teaser shooting because he was wearing the shirt in those scenes so maybe a certain someone enjoyed the coffee he brewed as well? Who knows :wink:

3. Funnily the lucky fans all chose the blanket scene to reenact with him LOL. After the 1st one (at first he was a bit shy about it) he practically ripped off his jacket, wrapped the blanket around himself and said iriwa! (Come here....in a very sexy voice hahaha) nope not shy to do it after the 1st time hahaha

4. One of the games was to play group jump rope and he bragged proudly that "oh I did hundreds of these in the army" and that his team won 2nd place for jump rope in the army. He even did a demo for us...true to his character....after that he confessed he was actually nervous if he would fail miserably in the demo because he did brag at how good he was at it to us hahaha (so SOG!!!)

5. He said he loves cooking but never has the time to do it as much as he could since he is so busy. Even claimed he learnt how to bake bread when he fell in love with cooking...he decorated 2 cakes and erm well...they turned out interesting hahaha he said one the concept was the mountains protecting Korea (the cream he piped somehow looked like those poop emoticons hahahaha). And the other one was supposed to look like a heart LOL I say supposed to because he had to tell us what it actually was LOL

In conclusion I have to say any girl who gets him is lucky indeed! He may not be that good at cooking or cake decorating but he gets an A++ for his burning passion and determination (and unfailing confidence) remind u of someone hahaha like a certain monkey banana we know and love LOL

Waaahhhhhh.... LUV IT!

:blush::heart:

Thank you for sharing

Yes please, if you can share any other :D

9 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

Oh I forgot the best one!!!

He was telling us about the fur coat SOG wears which was made with faux fur....that after a while the fur all came off LOL 

He said the scene where he saved ssamjang from the demons the fur actually came off while he was protecting her and it went into OYS' mouth hahahaha so yeah he did mention about her in the FM although he said Ssamjang and not her name 

Yup I think I covered most of it hehe will see if I recall anything else later

:grin: Lol

14 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

Thanks a lot for sharing your memories! 

We were so dying of curiosity here before so i believe you just made whole day for everyone :wub:

36 minutes ago, snowmeow308 said:

Those memories certainly beautiful....we are so happy that you shared with us. Feels like we are there..

*psssst page turner need a reward right?  @Kopikosong

@madinked He only used the character names, he also mentioned Jo Pal Gye :) mostly he talked about Ssamjang :) he even had to pick a Ssamjang from the crowd! I didn't make the cut because I wore pants haha he wanted a girl in a skirt 

Only ssamjang was mentioned a lot I think because all the the scenes picked and shown had her in it :)

I am glad everyone enjoys reading my experience during the FM and I really enjoyed sharing it with all of you. Feels like I am there again hehe

I just have to add I only understood what LSG said in response to the questions posted to him as the translator did not speak to the mike sometimes. He just spoke straight to LSG in his ear. But I could sort of guess what was the question from his replies as sometimes he would repeat back the question asked to him before he replies.

@snowmeow308 omg thank you for sharing your experience in the fanmeet with the rest of us. You have no idea how much of a fan service you have done for us who didn't have the have the opportunity to meet him in real life. I seriously envy you for having seen him in real life. Anyhoo super glad that you decided to share your experience with us, seriously you are an angel:wub:

And yes I agree with you on LSG being very similar to SOG. Since he mentioned it himself. :D

I really really hope that OYS makes an appearance as a guest in his next fan meet or LSG in OYS's fanmeet. *I know wishful thinking* but a girl can hope right.:)

So he cooked on set *sighs* so many things that we didn't get to see because of tvN being super stingy with bts.

And omg his fake fur went in OYS mouth I'm still laughing at that. 

And richard simmons you got see and hear him say iriwa that too in sexy voice. *I'm so jealous of you rn* LoL:lol:

Oh and welcome to the club :wub:

Archived