Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaked BTS Footage of Episode 19 Before Backhug!!     

Guys, if some of you feel cheated and fooled, it's OK to feel that and to leave the ship. Just don't force your decision on others in the ship. And please don't force your hope on the actors involved.

Signs when you like someone.   1. SHE/HE SMILES AND LAUGHS AROUND YOU—A LOT This may seem simple, but if a girl/guy likes you, being around you is likely to put her/his in a good mood. If she’s/h

12 minutes ago, klila said:

I feel like crying. :cry: too.. 

I knew Kim Bum.. have watched him in BOF as one of the F4 and from the drama of That winter the blows. But is it a trend in kshowbiz? The agency is the one to confirm things like dating. I think confirmation should be done by the people involve. 

Ahh honto ni! I feel like crying :bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Sad 1

Yes it's too random. Let's just stay calm (although I'm not *bawl*)

I did say I would be happy for them whatever happens, but yeah, have to go through the five stages. Right now I'm in denial. Lol. 

Need. Sleep. Now.

• LOL 2
Just now, gf sherry said:

I feel like crying. :cry: too.. 

I knew Kim Bum.. have watched him in BOF as one of the F4 and from the drama of That winter the blows. But is it a trend in kshowbiz? The agency is the one to confirm things like dating. I think confirmation should be done by the people involve. 

Ahh honto ni! I feel like crying :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I feel like dying too :bawling::bawling: 

Oh no!!! I need to calm down. 

9 minutes ago, muishami said:

Seriously we need to move on.

It’s a life.

I guess the shocks it brought is so sudden. 

Anyway this is shipping life.  And now I have to add another failed shipping experience in my list.

• Sad 1

gaesss...... i hope we are still support her... okay just dating..... not married.... Oppaaa LSG u are slowly to catch her,,,, but we wait untill u confess ur felt.. i think u are broken heart now... ang make a fire.... hiksss.........

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
12 minutes ago, ailiz22 said:

Bye everyone.:confounded: I'm gonna go and cry in the corner. I'm not gonna ship anyone in real life anymore. It has been a great journey

beb.. just dating.. not married.... no problem... kimbum still not going to military,,,, slowly beby,,, we wish come true... not now... but will

• Like 1