Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaked BTS Footage of Episode 19 Before Backhug!!     

Guys, if some of you feel cheated and fooled, it's OK to feel that and to leave the ship. Just don't force your decision on others in the ship. And please don't force your hope on the actors involved.

Signs when you like someone.   1. SHE/HE SMILES AND LAUGHS AROUND YOU—A LOT This may seem simple, but if a girl/guy likes you, being around you is likely to put her/his in a good mood. If she’s/h

21 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

LSG was supposed to hold OYS's hand to prevent her from removing GGG, but, why were they holding hand?:tongue::tongue:

Ohhh, I didn't notice that before, thank you for pointing it out :tongue::heart: LSG, your body doesn't listen to you again? Hehe :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

Wuahhh .. today I'm spending my time to read hwayugi fan fiction by seikaasam and it's really good... Hopefully there's another season 2 with that script it's really good guys... And I'm amazed late in the morning I'm in page 180 and now it's already in 196.. you guys daebakkkk...:blush:

• Like 9
1 hour ago, yeonvely27 said:

Wuahhh .. today I'm spending my time to read hwayugi fan fiction by seikaasam and it's really good... Hopefully there's another season 2 with that script it's really good guys... And I'm amazed late in the morning I'm in page 180 and now it's already in 196.. you guys daebakkkk...:blush:

Ooh i'm a big fan of Seikasam and the original author  Ah-D... what a talented writer.. like i can really envision them in my mind..

that fanfic almost have 9mil viewers on the original website so i hope it will get even more popular to reach hwayugi attention. 

This thread  going to hit 200 pgs soon!! And we need another fmv from @klila to celebrate when it finally reaches the 200th 

• Like 10
11 hours ago, annie1234 said:

LSG was supposed to hold OYS's hand to prevent her from removing GGG, but, why were they holding hand?:tongue::tongue:

I think we are coming to the conclusion that LSG has no control over himself around OYS.:lol:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 17
22 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:
1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

I think we are coming to the conclusion that LSG has no control over himself around OYS.:lol:

Hahaha just like he said his body doesn't follow his mind hahahhaa, looks like heart take over body and doesn't even listen to what his mind said hahahaha

*We are moving fast and about to page 200, while in the few month ago, after two days only added one or two post the page move very very slow but now it otherwise, so happy 

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
41 minutes ago, yeonvely27 said:

Woww... Hwayugi fan fiction? Where can I read it chingguya?

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Hahaha just like he said his body doesn't follow his mind hahahhaa, looks like heart take over body and doesn't even listen to what his mind said hahahaha

*We are moving fast and about to page 200, while in the few month ago, after two days only added one or two post the page move very very slow but now it otherwise, so happy 

Haha you're right. I guess his heart rules over his mind and body. Facial expression, body movements, all turns lovey dovey when with OYS despite acting out a tense (GGG removal) or angry scene (ASN in JSM's body). 

I'm happy about the thread as well chinggu. So proud of everyone :)

• Like 12
4 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

Leaked BTS Footage of Episode 19 Before Backhug!! 

Ahah, I'm sure LSG prepared himself before this back hug scene, making sure that his abs look good for his OYS :D:D:D Okay, my imagination went wild, stop me please!!!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 19