[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

21 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Yes it's weird and annoying how the MAIN HEROINE has so little BTS footage, I've never experinced that happening to a main lead before. It's so weird.

And that birthday video was indeed very sweet and extra sweet because OYS was also there to celebrate his birthday. :D

Yes, she was so cute and clapping her hands ha - ha. And then LSG started clapping too :)

i don’t know, maybe some of those who are making those BTS scenes dislike her or doesn’t want to promote her (I am just kidding,huh).

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love how @intrariver explain things about shipping experience B)

Anyway finally there is English sub for this interview

Can't stop smiling watching this, so happy they are close friend, and comfortable to each other. I love the part where OYS said "Because we suffer together a lot so we feel bad for one another, so when we meet in the morning we always check - in asking  'Did you get in okay?' " and LSG complete OYS statement saying "Because we are now not in our 20s, starting our first 30s, so we check - in and take care one another" those words 'take one another' i feel relieved that both of them care for each other :wub:

3 hours ago, dvrels said:

Can't stop smiling watching this, so happy they are close friend, and comfortable to each other. I love the part where OYS said "Because we suffer together a lot so we feel bad for one another, so when we meet in the morning we always check - in asking  'Did you get in okay?' " and LSG complete OYS statement saying "Because we are now not in our 20s, starting our first 30s, so we check - in and take care one another" those words 'take one another' i feel relieved that both of them care for each other 

This is so cute!

16 hours ago, saoriumori said:

Yes, she was so cute and clapping her hands ha - ha. And then LSG started clapping too :)

i don’t know, maybe some of those who are making those BTS scenes dislike her or doesn’t want to promote her (I am just kidding,huh).

me too, I love that moments.. here is the picture I got, I love how cheer up Oh Yeon Seo to celebrate Lee Seung Gi's birthaday, just look at the picure she clap and smiles to LSG.. and yes, i love that OYS is there when LSG have a birthday.. <3

19 hours ago, intrariver said:

All this BTS stinginess isn't really working in their favor if they wan't to keep anything secret though; if anything it's making me think there actually IS something going on lol!

Anyway I've experinced many of my On-screen ships becoming a real pairing over the years (10+ ones, many of these not just Asian dramas but Western series as well. One of the western ones got engaged not too long ago which made my shipper heart very happy ;D ) and certain things did point in that direction with those pairings. Also a  couple of pairings that I'd only watched "afterward", that is when they've announced themselves already so there was no "Hmm is there a real thing going on here?" -period, unlike those prevoisly mentioned ones where it was fun to speculate.

Anyway in both situations, when a) knowing already because watching after announcement the signs are definitely there if not very obvious even; and when b) I watch it while it airs so there's a speculation period; but even when I don't know yet for sure there are definitely signs there.

Then there are some which are in a very grey area of definitely being very close yet cannot tell 100% whether something is going on or not.

Or...Some there WAS something going on but they never made i into couplehood. Keep in mind, just because an onscreen pairing never date officially doesn't mean they never dated in private and then broke up so that's why they don't announce themselves yet BTS has signs. Or some simply have secret crushes on their costars which they never pursue which is why signs in BTS are still there even though they never date or announce themselves.

Then there are obvious Onscreen pairings who are definitely not romantically into each other irl. Examples of these are Lee Dong Wook and Jung Ryeowon who've known each other for over 10 years who in the BTS where just so sibling like it was obvious, he acted more flirtasiously and manly with others of his lady costars. While they were just like bros lol.

Or Yoo Ah In and Im Jung Soo in Chicago Typewriter, while close it was obvious they were just friends; comparing them to other costars they lacked that actual bts spark and where just kind of distant yet friendly. Btw I shipped them but I knew there wasn't anything going on.

In my experince with previous couples who turned real, they could hide it in short spurts. They are actors after all, a few seconds or under a minute is nothing for them. Some can even hide it a few minutes at a time or many minutes even.

But when having no breaks inbetween acting like nothing is going on (like a 1 hour long presscon (IF there is already something going on then, some couples start slow so there might not seem like anything is going on in presscon because nothing IS going on YET)or a 30 minute interview, or even an interview that's a few minutes only can be very telling, if they have to hide it for so long moments at a time they begin to crack. Small things would give it away sometimes they can't even help themselves and start to compliment each other or maybe even semi-flirt in a discreet way or some are even more obvious about it.

The couple's personalities and expressiveness of eyes also affect their ability to hide it. Some actors simply have so expressive eyes it's hard for them to hide it. Others so can be so cold (while not really cold, they're actually warm when you watch them more) so they can hide it pretty well.

This might sound delusional: I know a  korean past on-screen pairing that failed to hide their real life feelings from my radar, and now one half of that couple is in the army so when he returns , unless they break up, I expect them to announce themselves as they're in the marriage age, thus mindblowing quite a few people and breaking the hearts of a few rival ships as well. I'm dying to know how people will react as the signs for that pairing are so obvious they're screaming! I even discussed my findings with people in real life who never saw that drama or care for that pairing and they agreed that there's something going on. I even have proof clips of moments when they cracked and thus gave it away, and one half of that pairing is simply too honest to really hide it. I feel very sorry for the losing out shippers who'll find out the truth in the future yet excited for the couple. Heck I even shipped those rival ships onscreen and thought they were cute bts as well, I saw the fanwars where unobjective viewers claim their ship was the real pairing because from their biased point of view they saw what they wanted, hell I even experienced the shippers of that one actual real life ship going innto the fanwars being unable to watch one half of the real pairing kiss others. I cared for all those ships so had no reason to view it in a biased manner. I nolonger even ship the real pairing so much, if I simply made their dating up I would've thougj otherwise after all these years and seen I was biased; yet now when I nolonger care as much I still know they're a thing. I even ship the other on screen pairings even more than the real life ship one now lol yet I know which the real one is. I'd be totally fine with any of those others as the real relationship too. But I'm still happy for the actaul real lofe pairing as love is a beautiful thing.

Once again I apologize if I sound delusional; you have every right to doubt as a majority of Onscreen pairings NOTHING actually is going on in real life and fans are just delusional; but what about THOSE PAIRINGS that are real! Even when something IS going on, fans who knew in advance wouldn't be believed simply because the majority of onscreen pairings aren't real! Feel free to private message me here if you want the Proofs for this or just otherwise want to ask me about it. But I won't reveal anymore here in a forum as I want to respect this couple's privacy. 

And sorry for bringing this couple up here and so suddenly but it's very frustrating to hide this for so long, I just needed to vaguely went about it yet not bring up who I'm actually talking about.

SORRY for taking this long to get to OUR COUPLE LSG & OYS, andd sorry for mentioning other costars and shows, but these earlier points apply when it comes to analysing Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Seung Gi as well (Well beside the last one I mentioned who I needed to went about lol sorry. Allthough they are also part of my point. Point is I have a radar for these things).

With LSG & OHS so far it's IMPOSSIBLE to tell either way. Because first of all they can BOTH be very cold personality wise so can hide feelings well, they were just kind of cold during the press con too along with the other actors too (propably there's a lot of pressure during the start of a drama about its success, especially with this since it's not only LSG 1st military comeback drama but based on the very famous chinese tale), but then they don't even have 1 minute of total drama filming bts interaction!

Then during the "Give ach other compliments " interview the interviewer ASKED them to give compliments it's not like LSG spontaneously started complimenting OYS, like costars who like each other might do (& some even overdo). But there's also no telling that he WOULDN'T have spontaneously started complimenting her at one point (the interviwer asked it so soon in the interview), it's like the GGG, hides if real feelings are there, the Interviewer asking them to compliment is the GGG that hides the truth lol!

So LSG & OYS with barely any BTS footage (actors can hide any real feelings if only short spurs of footage at a time is shown, like I previously mentioned) and combined with presscon & interview coldness, these two remain a mystery.

....that is, FOR NOW! Hopefully we'll have more BTS of them later on so it can be easier to analyse!   I hope the BTS stinginess means they're saving it for DVD or something or that they'll release more BTS already while this is still airing. Or better yet, they're stingy because they're hiding that there actually IS something going on!

ANYWAY, Starting #NEXTWEEK please more BTS of our couple here TvN please!

Wow thankyou so much for sharing here.. you seems like an expert on the shipper world hehe.. I just have a few ship/couple until now and not experienced yet lol, my ship that end up together in real life only one that is AhnGoo (sorry for mentioning other couple). That kind of relationship is very privacy for actor/actress so they will always keep that on secret, we will never know if they have special relationship or not. And for LSG and OYS, I think both of them will be very careful about this case (dating), and indeed will keep it as a secret if they have a relationship, they will not show it on public (for exp BTS, interview..). They are very careful to this kind relationship to public because LSG is (as you know) we can call him a top star who the popularity is very rising, OYS also have a scandal in the past (that I think it was very hurt her).. :(

1 minute ago, dvrels said:

I hope they have to filming together in Valentine's day so they can spend Valentine's day together :blush:

yes, I love that they have a lots of moment together like Lee Seung Gi's birthday, Valentines day.. maybe they also together on new year eve (doing filming, but still they are together) lol I hope to see a romantic valentines day 

5 hours ago, dvrels said:

Love how @intrariver explain things about shipping experience B)

Anyway finally there is English sub for this interview

Can't stop smiling watching this, so happy they are close friend, and comfortable to each other. I love the part where OYS said "Because we suffer together a lot so we feel bad for one another, so when we meet in the morning we always check - in asking  'Did you get in okay?' " and LSG complete OYS statement saying "Because we are now not in our 20s, starting our first 30s, so we check - in and take care one another" those words 'take one another' i feel relieved that both of them care for each other :wub:

I love the fact that they are taking care of each other, this is make me confuse actually because they seems so cold during the BTS but in the interview they are so sweet 

I hope this thread will long last.. and get more followers on the future :heart:

Yeah it does confuse us, but it because we haven't seen the bts of those two in their scene, like the scene in the motel, it must had funny bts. I read somewhere those two type is really the same, they really into their character, always trying the best to got the best result, Seunggi even practice his action scene more than twice time to got perfect scene. Love their hard work 

17 minutes ago, agrinaika said:
6 hours ago, dvrels said:

I love the fact that they are taking care of each other, this is make me confuse actually because they seems so cold during the BTS but in the interview they are so sweet 

I hope this thread will long last.. and get more followers on the future :heart:

Actually, I feel the same tbh.But on another hand we don’t have many BTS scenes with them. It confuses me too, because LSG called OYS the «coolest» ha - ha.

For example Lee Jong Suk and Suzy have so many sweet BTS with them,but they are just friends,(I kinda shipped them). 

6 minutes ago, saoriumori said:

Actually, I feel the same tbh.But on another hand we don’t have many BTS scenes with them. It confuses me too, because LSG called OYS the «coolest» ha - ha.

For example Lee Jong Suk and Suzy have so many sweet BTS with them,but they are just friends,(I kinda shipped them). 

As long as not friends zone than the status can change to lover hahaha *just saying*

I hope this thread going to alive for a long long time, even after their marriage (LSG married to OYS or both married to another person. Hope the first comes true hehe)

16 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Yeah it does confuse us, but it because we haven't seen the bts of those two in their scene, like the scene in the motel, it must had funny bts. I read somewhere those two type is really the same, they really into their character, always trying the best to got the best result, Seunggi even practice his action scene more than twice time to got perfect scene. Love their hard work 

yes, both of them are hardworker hehe they always try their best.. I believe that the last kiss scene take so many reherseal and practice.. like the position, etc. I notice somewhere that the position of LSG is different from the pic and the scene that we saw on drama.. also someone noticed that LSG lips is quite colored by OYS's lipstick even before the actual kiss, so we can conclude that they were not take that scene in one ot two take.. it must be more than that.. but what very dissapointing is the BTS.. it only show the scene we see on drama hemm :(

@dvrels yes, I think it is possible to them to be a lover.. they both now are single (as i know), both of them are very attractive so they must be attrack each other lol just kidding, also i think their personality is kinda match to each other? I'm not sure, but seems like that.. :D

lol after their marriage, okay we can make it! haha

1 minute ago, agrinaika said:

yes, both of them are hardworker hehe they always try their best.. I believe that the last kiss scene take so many reherseal and practice.. like the position, etc. I notice somewhere that the position of LSG is different from the pic and the scene that we saw on drama.. also someone noticed that LSG lips is quite colored by OYS's lipstick even before the actual kiss, so we can conclude that they were not take that scene in one ot two take.. it must be more than that.. but what very dissapointing is the BTS.. it only show the scene we see on drama hemm :(

I believe their 3rd kiss scene had many take, since so many different angle was taking from that scene ... Hope they enjoy it hahaha *sorry being to vulgar here :D

14 minutes ago, saoriumori said:

yaashh i like LSG statement about OYS is the coolest whooo :D the coolest among other his other co-star, daebak! hahahaa

hahaa actually I'm a jongjoo shipper (Lee Jongsuk-Han Hyojoo) lol, im not yet watching WYWS so i dont know how great is their chemistry, but my niece said that it was good.. jongjoo have soo manyyy sweet bts just like im not a robot bts, i ever think that they actually really dating in real life because of their sweetness on BTS, BTS should be like that, again I'm so dissapointed with Hwayugi BTS :| hmpf......  *sorry for mentioning other drama and actor

@dvrels yes, they take it from sooo many different angels, yes I hope that they enjoy it.. if we see from the interview, it must be enjoyable and comfortable lol, btw If we see LSG's IG update on that chilly night.. the wardrobe he wore was what he wore in the kiss scene, I wonder if they shoot the kiss scene on that -13C chilly night? haha

8 hours ago, dvrels said:

I hope they have to filming together in Valentine's day so they can spend Valentine's day together :blush:

That's possible I like that too just like when they film the Chritmas theme episode. And now they were much closer and I like to see more sweet scenes of them hahaha

8 minutes ago, agrinaika said:

yaashh i like LSG statement about OYS is the coolest whooo :D the coolest among other his other co-star, daebak! hahahaa

hahaa actually I'm a jongjoo shipper (Lee Jongsuk-Han Hyojoo) lol, im not yet watching WYWS so i dont know how great is their chemistry, but my niece said that it was good.. jongjoo have soo manyyy sweet bts just like im not a robot bts, i ever think that they actually really dating in real life because of their sweetness on BTS, BTS should be like that, again I'm so dissapointed with Hwayugi BTS :| hmpf......  *sorry for mentioning other drama and actor

Yes they have a great chemistry! 

Maybe OYS doesn’t want them to make BTS with her?....because of the scandal she had in the past?I don’t know..

@agrinaika what point that you trying to pointing out when you mention they have their kiss scene in the super cold weather? I'm smiling while reading that, my mind going wild ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@Vincent Polo yeah i like that too, more sweet scene :wub:

@saoriumori yeah maybe, it could be that way, or maybe because OYS scene need so many effect editing (the ghost effect editing) so the schedule is so tight (LSG and CSW ever mention that they  worried about OYS because she has so many hard scene) so the bts team hard to catch her part, the production team must want to make her scene perfect so the work hard for filming and not even remember about making it in to bts,. Looks like the production team really have no time to make bts, almost all of the bts just showing the cut scene of the drama, that is. We know the tight schedule they have ever since first episode

18 minutes ago, Vincent Polo said:

That's possible I like that too just like when they film the Chritmas theme episode. And now they were much closer and I like to see more sweet scenes of them hahaha

yes, I'm waiting for more sweet scenes, they spent so much moment together.. <3 tbh their chemistry on screen is undeniable, even it can make me ship them like this... hehehehe

Archived