[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey! I am new here :D

13 minutes ago, agrinaika said:

I'm so sad because there is no OYS on the most recent BTS :( even 1 second there is no OYS :( i hope I can see more of our OTP on BTS but this is the fact :( 

Yeah,it’s so sad :(:(:( It’s pretty strange,isn’t it? 

2 minutes ago, saoriumori said:

Hey! I am new here :D

Yeah,it’s so sad :(:(:( It’s pretty strange,isn’t it? 

Hello, welcome to the thread :D

yes, i feel very strange about it, because mostly on the drama that i have seen, the BTS always focused on the main lead, especially the male and female lead but this one is different.. they dont even give 1 sec of OYS on the BTS and the kiss scene BTS is can not called as 'BTS' because that was what we watched on the scene hmm :(

maybe, but it feel strange.. OYS doesnt look like that.. it seems like she was okay with BTS on her previous drama.. but thats okaay.. we just can wait and hope for another BTS.. hehehe :) the important things is great chemistry between OYS-LSG.. I can't wait to see the next episode to see their chemistry, how can they build such a great chemistryyyy :wub::wub:

Btw, I love this interaction even this is very short... I love LSG reaction, his smile looks like a lil bit shy... xixixi :wub:

56 minutes ago, agrinaika said:

maybe, but it feel strange.. OYS doesnt look like that.. it seems like she was okay with BTS on her previous drama.. but thats okaay.. we just can wait and hope for another BTS.. hehehe :) the important things is great chemistry between OYS-LSG.. I can't wait to see the next episode to see their chemistry, how can they build such a great chemistryyyy :wub::wub:

Btw, I love this interaction even this is very short... I love LSG reaction, his smile looks like a lil bit shy... xixixi :wub:

Ugh I don’t know...maybe she really doesn’t want people think,that they are dating or something?

Hello SeungYeon Shippers! :) Who is excited for the next episode? I heard that SOG will makes a sincere proposal of a MARRIAGE that can never be broken. ( I read it at Hwayugi Forums) Haha! Anyways, I'm hoping that there'll be no more lap sitting. :D You know WE/SeungYeon shippers don't want to see something like that. :tongue: Valentines is coming. Does that mean our OTP  will have a Valentines date soon?:tongue:
About the bts... Yes! It's a little bit weird not seeing much of SJ or SJ & SOG bts, but there is nothing we can do about it.  BUT I agreed of what agrinaika said. It would be very nice if there is some and a little bit longer of bts of SJ&SOG. So that, WE can analyzed IF these two people have a chance of dating for real. :D 

6 hours ago, agrinaika said:

Hello, welcome to the thread :D

yes, i feel very strange about it, because mostly on the drama that i have seen, the BTS always focused on the main lead, especially the male and female lead but this one is different.. they dont even give 1 sec of OYS on the BTS and the kiss scene BTS is can not called as 'BTS' because that was what we watched on the scene hmm :(

Yes! you are absolutely right. 

1 hour ago, keyboard88 said:

Hello SeungYeon Shippers! :) Who is excited for the next episode? I heard that SOG will makes a sincere proposal of a MARRIAGE that can never be broken. ( I read it at Hwayugi Forums) Haha! Anyways, I'm hoping that there'll be no more lap sitting. :D You know WE/SeungYeon shippers don't want to see something like that. :tongue: Valentines is coming. Does that mean our OTP  will have a Valentines date soon?:tongue:
About the bts... Yes! It's a little bit weird not seeing much of SJ or SJ & SOG bts, but there is nothing we can do about it.  BUT I agreed of what agrinaika said. It would be very nice if there is some and a little bit longer of bts of SJ&SOG. So that, WE can analyzed IF these two people have a chance of dating for real. :D 

I hope we will see a BTS scenes too.

Maybe they have a bad relationship with each other?:mellow: Or they doesn’t want people to talk about them? Especially OYS.

I can’t wait to see the new episode too!:wub:

I

I just think is the production team that dont feel like promoting oys lol i mean all her dramas she has bts and even with the rumor boyfriend back then while she was filming Oh Ja Ryon iscoming she had bts released after all the scandal that thye both are dating and denie it and she still had bts with him so i don’t think that oys dont want bts shown to be link. Oys is pretty cool and i don’t think she will do that. 

21 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

I just think is the production team that dont feel like promoting oys lol i mean all her dramas she has bts and even with the rumor boyfriend back then while she was filming Oh Ja Ryon iscoming she had bts released after all the scandal that thye both are dating and denie it and she still had bts with him so i don’t think that oys dont want bts shown to be link. Oys is pretty cool and i don’t think she will do that. 

It’s like the first time when I saw something like this.I mean, she is a main heroine...??? Even BTS of the kiss scene in ep 10 wasn’t shown.It was that moment we saw.They had so many scenes together in every episode,but BTS never showed this.Or they are very short.

idk maybe both of them doesn’t want them to be shown.

I believe OYS not the type of actress who crazy about being promoted to gain popularity, so as long as she is fine, I will be fine too B)

This Hwayugi team of BTS really different from others drama bts, seriously they just show the cut scene not how many take they had to make that scene, really different from I'm Not Robot drama bts (sorry to mention other drama here), but it's okay as long as I can see OYS in the drama, acting very good, i will not wish anything for the bts.

8 hours ago, dvrels said:

I believe OYS not the type of actress who crazy about being promoted to gain popularity, so as long as she is fine, I will be fine too B)

This Hwayugi team of BTS really different from others drama bts, seriously they just show the cut scene not how many take they had to make that scene, really different from I'm Not Robot drama bts (sorry to mention other drama here), but it's okay as long as I can see OYS in the drama, acting very good, i will not wish anything for the bts.

Yeah it’s still strange?? OYS is such a talented actress.About “I am not a robot“ they’re BTS was amazing.I thought that actors like each other in real life,but it seems that they are just good friends.

Maybe if actors really like each other they prefer to hide that idk.

*sorry for mentioning other drama!

All this BTS stinginess isn't really working in their favor if they wan't to keep anything secret though; if anything it's making me think there actually IS something going on lol!

Anyway I've experinced many of my On-screen ships becoming a real pairing over the years (10+ ones, many of these not just Asian dramas but Western series as well. One of the western ones got engaged not too long ago which made my shipper heart very happy ;D ) and certain things did point in that direction with those pairings. Also a  couple of pairings that I'd only watched "afterward", that is when they've announced themselves already so there was no "Hmm is there a real thing going on here?" -period, unlike those prevoisly mentioned ones where it was fun to speculate.

Anyway in both situations, when a) knowing already because watching after announcement the signs are definitely there if not very obvious even; and when b) I watch it while it airs so there's a speculation period; but even when I don't know yet for sure there are definitely signs there.

Then there are some which are in a very grey area of definitely being very close yet cannot tell 100% whether something is going on or not.

Or...Some there WAS something going on but they never made i into couplehood. Keep in mind, just because an onscreen pairing never date officially doesn't mean they never dated in private and then broke up so that's why they don't announce themselves yet BTS has signs. Or some simply have secret crushes on their costars which they never pursue which is why signs in BTS are still there even though they never date or announce themselves.

Then there are obvious Onscreen pairings who are definitely not romantically into each other irl. Examples of these are Lee Dong Wook and Jung Ryeowon who've known each other for over 10 years who in the BTS where just so sibling like it was obvious, he acted more flirtasiously and manly with others of his lady costars. While they were just like bros lol.

Or Yoo Ah In and Im Jung Soo in Chicago Typewriter, while close it was obvious they were just friends; comparing them to other costars they lacked that actual bts spark and where just kind of distant yet friendly. Btw I shipped them but I knew there wasn't anything going on.

In my experince with previous couples who turned real, they could hide it in short spurts. They are actors after all, a few seconds or under a minute is nothing for them. Some can even hide it a few minutes at a time or many minutes even.

But when having no breaks inbetween acting like nothing is going on (like a 1 hour long presscon (IF there is already something going on then, some couples start slow so there might not seem like anything is going on in presscon because nothing IS going on YET)or a 30 minute interview, or even an interview that's a few minutes only can be very telling, if they have to hide it for so long moments at a time they begin to crack. Small things would give it away sometimes they can't even help themselves and start to compliment each other or maybe even semi-flirt in a discreet way or some are even more obvious about it.

The couple's personalities and expressiveness of eyes also affect their ability to hide it. Some actors simply have so expressive eyes it's hard for them to hide it. Others so can be so cold (while not really cold, they're actually warm when you watch them more) so they can hide it pretty well.

This might sound delusional: I know a  korean past on-screen pairing that failed to hide their real life feelings from my radar, and now one half of that couple is in the army so when he returns , unless they break up, I expect them to announce themselves as they're in the marriage age, thus mindblowing quite a few people and breaking the hearts of a few rival ships as well. I'm dying to know how people will react as the signs for that pairing are so obvious they're screaming! I even discussed my findings with people in real life who never saw that drama or care for that pairing and they agreed that there's something going on. I even have proof clips of moments when they cracked and thus gave it away, and one half of that pairing is simply too honest to really hide it. I feel very sorry for the losing out shippers who'll find out the truth in the future yet excited for the couple. Heck I even shipped those rival ships onscreen and thought they were cute bts as well, I saw the fanwars where unobjective viewers claim their ship was the real pairing because from their biased point of view they saw what they wanted, hell I even experienced the shippers of that one actual real life ship going innto the fanwars being unable to watch one half of the real pairing kiss others. I cared for all those ships so had no reason to view it in a biased manner. I nolonger even ship the real pairing so much, if I simply made their dating up I would've thougj otherwise after all these years and seen I was biased; yet now when I nolonger care as much I still know they're a thing. I even ship the other on screen pairings even more than the real life ship one now lol yet I know which the real one is. I'd be totally fine with any of those others as the real relationship too. But I'm still happy for the actaul real lofe pairing as love is a beautiful thing.

Once again I apologize if I sound delusional; you have every right to doubt as a majority of Onscreen pairings NOTHING actually is going on in real life and fans are just delusional; but what about THOSE PAIRINGS that are real! Even when something IS going on, fans who knew in advance wouldn't be believed simply because the majority of onscreen pairings aren't real! Feel free to private message me here if you want the Proofs for this or just otherwise want to ask me about it. But I won't reveal anymore here in a forum as I want to respect this couple's privacy. 

And sorry for bringing this couple up here and so suddenly but it's very frustrating to hide this for so long, I just needed to vaguely went about it yet not bring up who I'm actually talking about.

SORRY for taking this long to get to OUR COUPLE LSG & OYS, andd sorry for mentioning other costars and shows, but these earlier points apply when it comes to analysing Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Seung Gi as well (Well beside the last one I mentioned who I needed to went about lol sorry. Allthough they are also part of my point. Point is I have a radar for these things).

With LSG & OHS so far it's IMPOSSIBLE to tell either way. Because first of all they can BOTH be very cold personality wise so can hide feelings well, they were just kind of cold during the press con too along with the other actors too (propably there's a lot of pressure during the start of a drama about its success, especially with this since it's not only LSG 1st military comeback drama but based on the very famous chinese tale), but then they don't even have 1 minute of total drama filming bts interaction!

Then during the "Give ach other compliments " interview the interviewer ASKED them to give compliments it's not like LSG spontaneously started complimenting OYS, like costars who like each other might do (& some even overdo). But there's also no telling that he WOULDN'T have spontaneously started complimenting her at one point (the interviwer asked it so soon in the interview), it's like the GGG, hides if real feelings are there, the Interviewer asking them to compliment is the GGG that hides the truth lol!

So LSG & OYS with barely any BTS footage (actors can hide any real feelings if only short spurs of footage at a time is shown, like I previously mentioned) and combined with presscon & interview coldness, these two remain a mystery.

....that is, FOR NOW! Hopefully we'll have more BTS of them later on so it can be easier to analyse!   I hope the BTS stinginess means they're saving it for DVD or something or that they'll release more BTS already while this is still airing. Or better yet, they're stingy because they're hiding that there actually IS something going on!

ANYWAY, Starting #NEXTWEEK please more BTS of our couple here TvN please!

21 minutes ago, saoriumori said:

Does they are really acting cold around each other??? Oh I didn’t analyze this :blink:

Oh,time will tell anyway :D

Oh I didn't think they acted specifically cold TO EACHER but just cold overall. As did many of the cast & crew during presscon. They might've been really pressured about how well this drama does and thus act cold to hide their worry from the public (as it is their private matter if they're worried). Compare to whole Goblin cast during presscon who were all openly glowing with chemistry between themselves and not cold.

Now some costars who there is actually something real going on between act cold in public to hide their relationship. But it can also be that they're just uncomfortable or worried. And some costars who there isn't even anything going on between act more distant in public simply to avoid rumors.

Time will tell with these two. For now all I know is they're acting abit stiff and cold (not to each other) in public. And we have little clue to how they actually behave around each other when cameras aren't rolling since barely any bts footage. Yet LSG described her as THE costar he's most comfortable with, so maybe we'll get some fun bts in the future  #Hoping

16 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Oh I didn't think they acted specifically cold TO EACHER but just cold overall. As did many of the cast & crew during presscon. They might've been really pressured about how well this drama does and thus act cold to hide their worry from the public (as it is their private matter if they're worried). Compare to whole Goblin cast during presscon who were all openly glowing with chemistry between themselves and not cold.

Now some costars who there is actually something real going on between act cold in public to hide their relationship. But it can also be that they're just uncomfortable or worried.

Time will tell with these two. For now all I know is they're acting abit stiff and cold (not to each other) in public.

Oh I get that,thank u.

Anyway I am hoping for more BTS too.

Especially with OYS.She is a main heroine,after all.

Anyway the video where she/and others were congratulate LSG with his birthday was very sweet.:) 

7 minutes ago, saoriumori said:

Oh I get that,thank u.

Anyway I am hoping for more BTS too.

Especially with OYS.She is a main heroine,after all.

Anyway the video where she/and others were congratulate LSG with his birthday was very sweet.:) 

Yes it's weird and annoying how the MAIN HEROINE has so little BTS footage, I've never experinced that happening to a main lead before. It's so weird.

And that birthday video was indeed very sweet and extra sweet because OYS was also there to celebrate his birthday. :D

Archived