[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Oh yeon Seo usually is very cheerful on set while filming and like i said before that OYS always chooses projects by finding out first if she will be comfortable while working on the project because she loves to be comfortable and not awkward. In this drama OYS is working with some people that had work before with her on other dramas like mr frost also she is friends with one of the ftIsland members 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like we know OYS is someone who really into her character when she does her project, Jin Sun Mi most of the time looks sad, maybe she want to keep herself in that sad feeling to shows the better expression when she is filming her part, that is why she is not laugh that much I think. In the previous bts Oh Gong and Sun Mi second kiss, she did smiling and laugh when Mawang tease them

I think OYS still enjoy the flming, I think it's just the cameramen that not shoot properly or just shoot when OYS having no interaction with the other cast, which led us to think that OYS didn't enjoy the filming, in the last BTS we can't even look at her face because the camera or something is bloked her face >.< we don't know if she was laughed, smile, or just flat face.. maybe she was laughing but we just can't watch it because something block her face... LSG once said in the press conference that OYS is the most comfortable actrees that he have worked with, and he repeat it again on the Viki Interview that OYS is easy going person.. I think they have a good relationship and the filming must be enjoyable :))))) 

agree! the BTS team is so stingy, why oh why.. I just realized that OYS' part on the BTS video is always short, especially the interaction part with other cast.. the BTS just show us what we already watched on the drama, not the NG or else.. so sad :||

I watch closely the bts where Seunggi laugh in the wedding scene, i pay attention to OYS body, no shaking because of laughing. Maybe she concern to much about her part, or maybe she try so much to not laughing hahaha

Whoa what's with the BTS stinginess! They better have BTS material saved up for a DVD later on or something, otherwise this stinginess doesn't make any sense.

Especially of our couple, but also of Oh Yen Seo overall wtf is this , must have more than a few seconds!

7 hours ago, dvrels said:

I watch closely the bts where Seunggi laugh in the wedding scene, i pay attention to OYS body, no shaking because of laughing. Maybe she concern to much about her part, or maybe she try so much to not laughing hahaha

Or maybe she wasn't laughing but simply Smiling. We won't know since that damn camera is in the way!

Yes, he is so funny.... haha btw what he said? Actually OYS and LSG is perfect match.. lsg is funny, oys also the same, she looks cheerful and funny... hehehehee

I hope next week, the BTS team can release a BTS that have more interaction between the cast especially for LSG and OYS ❤️

3 hours ago, dvrels said:

Lee Seung Gi is so funny hahahaha

He was like secretly filming for JibSaBu with his self-camera while preparing to shoot for Hwayugi. He sure know how to manage his time :D. That outfit was when OG met the bookseller demon pretending to be SamJang, wasn't it? It would be more fun if when he recorded his self video, he got caught by OYS. :wub::wub: 

Seriously, I really need more of their off screen interactions! I never knew that Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo would make such a powerful and impactful couple :heart::heart::heart:

Archived