[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

when netizens heard about KB and OYS news last February 13. 

People be like: LSG where are you.? you need to date and be with OYS. and mostly people's reaction to that news was LSG!! LSG! LSG!! blah blah blah hahahaha... so I guess some netizens really love LSG and OYS to be together. :D

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSG birthday is January 13. The announcement of KB and OYS was February 13. LSG is now 32 years old but in Korea he is 33. OYS will be 32 years old this year, in Korea she will be 33. Last March 2018 was the announcement of KB and OYS dating, and March is 3rd Month. Well, I don't know what is all about 3 and 13. I will just wait for March 13. Anyway, never mind what I've said. HAHAHA

but I'm really happy with the news. hehehe let's just keep fighting. :heart:

When news comes out about breaking up of KB and OYS and netizens be like: LSG has joined the conversation. LSG please come in. Hahahaha they are so funny.

but I was really happy because mostly people love LSG and OYS. :)

well, because its still the month of the hearts so I will share what I've read about dating in Korea. its because I can relate???? hehehe. :D

Dating in Korea and Cultures 101:

Expect to get introduced to people.

- Koreans don't always meet new people by themselves. They let others arrange meetings for them.

Don't expect to spend a lot of time with your partner.

- Korean people are well known for having extremely tight schedules and working until they burn out.

Avoid showing affection in public.

Smiley's and messages are way to show affection.

- Koreans love their smart phones.

There's nothing more important than family.

- its important to honor in laws and treat them with respect.

Prepare yourself for a social media contest.

- Every meal has to be photographed and uploaded. You have to stop your communication every ten minutes because its time to take a selfie and it takes another two minutes to upload the selfie with the perfect hash tag.

You have to celebrate a lot.

- There's the celebration on every 14th of each month.

Walking around in couple shirts is not weird when everyone does it.

- In South Korea its complete normal to run around couple shirts.

Get ready to be glued to your phone.

- Korean guys are big fans of constant communication via text message and instant message. Updating your significant other as often as possible. What you're eating, what you're thinking, what you're looking forward about your date tonight.

Valentines Day has got nothing on Korea.

- Korea also has a ton of national love holidays that are fun to celebrate. These holidays always fall on the 14th and the nature of holiday can range from Valentines day. To kiss day (June 14th), to a day you're meant to give your partner chocolate (white day, March 14th) there truly is a love holiday for everybody no matter what your style is.

so I guess, now I know why it has to be February 13 because 14th is a love holiday, and those meals (fooods too) hahahaha. :D

Happy hearts day to us. :heart:

On 2/15/2019 at 12:47 AM, hj04 said:

When news comes out about breaking up of KB and OYS and netizens be like: LSG has joined the conversation. LSG please come in. Hahahaha they are so funny.

but I was really happy because mostly people love LSG and OYS. :)

It’s really good! I hope netizens will be happy if our otp will be together in the future. ( or maybe they are together already? :rolleyes:)

and they will love them like SSC :wub:

“Hwayugi” Writers Hong Sisters Cleared Of Plagiarism Charges + To Possibly Take Legal Action Against Accuser - Feb 15, 2019

Image result for hwayugi

https://www.soompi.com/article/1303930wpp/hwayugi-writers-hong-sisters-cleared-of-plagiarism-charges-to-possibly-take-legal-action-against-accuser

:scream: NEWS ALERT FOR OUR SHIP!!!!  Hoping and Requesting a new Hong Sisters Project LSG~OYS :heart: #Hwayugi2 ! Keep your fingers crossed for our fave couple. 

• 1 month later...

HELLO!!! How's everybody doing? :blink: Why is it so quiet here? :blink: It's been ages since I read a new post....what is going on? What are you guys up to? Is everyone went on vacation? I know I did. It is very unlikely that our  beloved 503 couple ship is very quiet for this long. wake up! We need to make some noise and keep this ship alive again the way it should be. Anyway I hope everybody's doing fine and also hope to see all of you to come back and become active again. Have a great day. Take care and God bless everyone. :heart: 

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2019 at 11:23 PM, muishami said:

Hello girls . :wub:

How is everyone? Our otp is so silent.

hope after Vagabond we will have new material to analyze.

I hope so too.  Miss going on here and analyzing new materials with you girls :) 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! How's everybody doing? I keep on checking from time to time if there's new pages added on this ship...but still the same where I left off. I'm thinking maybe the quietness is because of LSG's upcoming TV series. I'm thinking they both need to stay still for awhile to protect each other not to make any news about something that which might cause a negative effect on the outcome of the show. I really hope that's the case. Anyway, I'm hoping to hear from our beloved OYS and LSG soon. And also from all of you. Have a great day everyone! Take care and God bless. Fighting!!!:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone. How are you guys doing?

It's been quiet for our otp.. almost 2&half years now.

But I'm still pray for them to be together.

After that Japan incident - we got nothing at all..

Should give us an hint once in a while.

I heard lsg goin to have vagabond 2. But don't know about oys. What's her latest project? I saw in IG she's been busy with her act project..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

guys do you know that oys was said to be the third party and one of the reason why ahn jae Hyun filed a divorce to goo hye sun??

and also there is this news also that lsg is courting Suzy right now??

is there anyone know the other side of this story?? can somebody share it here?? 

Archived