[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Hello everyone!!! What's going on? Why is it so quiet here?:confused: I don't like this??? :blink: January is almost coming to an end. I hope everybody will start coming back and become active again. I miss reading all your posts.:( Anyway have a great day. Take care and God bless everyone. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/28/2019 at 1:15 PM, richgirl71 said:

Hello everyone!!! What's going on? Why is it so quiet here?:confused: I don't like this??? :blink: January is almost coming to an end. I hope everybody will start coming back and become active again. I miss reading all your posts.:( Anyway have a great day. Take care and God bless everyone. 

Yeah.. wondering why it's so quiet here.. missing all the fun.. pls come back and post something. What happen to our ship?

:(:tears:

13 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

Yeah.. wondering why it's so quiet here.. missing all the fun.. pls come back and post something. What happen to our ship?

:(:tears:

Nothing happen and just being patient and talking in submarine mode for  respect and for the sake of peacefulness among  rude fans and selfish shippers who are both so loud with big mouth. 

On 2/5/2019 at 4:36 AM, muishami said:

Everything is okay. 

We are just patiently waiting. B)

Well, I am fine then. I was thinking for a while that maybe everyone abandoned ship already. I'm really glad to hear that everything is okay.

Looking forward to reading all your posts. 503 Couple shippers, FIGHTING!!! Take care everyone and God bless. :heart:

Aaaayyy! What a good day for our 503 family ! :wub:

Now let’s wait for good news ^_^

3 minutes ago, 0hlala said:

Everybodyyyyyyy..... Have you seen the news about OYS couple being break up? Is that true? 

After reading that, I was like, what?! Hahaha.... :P omo omooooo...

Yes it’s true B)

It's been a long time I didn't log in here. I'm just a silent shipper though I read all the comments on this thread. 

But guys, when I saw the news about our unnie and that man broke up, I had to log in to tell you how much I'm happy now and love you all <3.

I feel like our ship will sail one day! What a good day!

Well the inevitable news is out.

"Broke up last year" according to Soompi article :ph34r: Yet only made news now?  Sounds so fishy....

LSG here's your chance! Or maybe you already taken it, that's why only breakup news now....For some unknown reason I happen to think he's already taken it...

Interesting. This should mean they are preparing to sooner or later make another reality-shaking inevitable piece of news, right?... ;):ph34r:   :phew:

Archived