[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, zambak said:

Longtime lurker here since first pages... for more possibility to see them together on the same stage please vote http://tvnjoyfest.tving.com/2018/Vote/Special here too. You can join with a twitter or facebook account which is related with your phone number 

done voting ahjumma, vote for LSG and OYS in tvnjoyfest

and HWAYUGI

Lets keep on voting till the very last count chingu

On 10/7/2018 at 4:12 AM, jank29 said:

Hi. I am new to this forum; chanced upon this when looking for lsg related stuff. Confused by this shipping thread.

Doesnt OYS have a boyfriend? So she is two timing hiim with LSG? Or is LSG chasing her even though she has a boyfriend? 

Confusion is common among newbies and even people who want to be newbies. :) But it's OK, I'll try my level best to dispel your confusion. Shipping is allowed even between one married and one single person as long as the actors are respected and their privacy. You will see many such shipping threads in this forum. For example: Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk. Now to answer your questions:

Does OYS have a BF? Technically no. In SK, unless a couple has been dating for months/years and is committed, that relationship is considered broken once the guy goes to the military. OYS barely "dated" that boyfriend for 3 weeks...if at all. You know, busy schedules and all. In Koreans estimation, OYS and her "BF" are broken up. But there are many people who are desperately clinging to the "boyfriend" to diss our couple.  *shrugs* Amusing really...well to me. :lol:

I think my above answer dispels the two timing question. But just to be clear. You can't two time in a non-existing relationship. For example: I can't cheat on Chris Hemsworth with any new guy I meet because I am not in a relationship with Chris Hemsworth. Oh the reality!  :bawling:

Would LSG pursue OYS if she was in a relationship? You are his fan, aren't you? Would you say he is that kind of a guy? There's your answer, right there. If you are new at being his fan too: No, he is not and he didn't. LSG would never pursue a female in a relationship. There. All cleared out?

6 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Confusion is common among newbies and even people who want to be newbies. :) But it's OK, I'll try my level best to dispel your confusion. Shipping is allowed even between one married and one single person as long as the actors are respected and their privacy. You will see many such shipping threads in this forum. For example: Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk. Now to answer your questions:

Does OYS have a BF? Technically no. In SK, unless a couple has been dating for months/years and is committed, that relationship is considered broken once the guy goes to the military. OYS barely "dated" that boyfriend for 3 weeks...if at all. You know, busy schedules and all. In Koreans estimation, OYS and her "BF" are broken up. But there are many people who are desperately clinging to the "boyfriend" to diss our couple.  *shrugs* Amusing really...well to me. :lol:

I think my above answer dispels the two timing question. But just to be clear. You can't two time in a non-existing relationship. For example: I can't cheat on Chris Hemsworth with any new guy I meet because I am not in a relationship with Chris Hemsworth. Oh the reality!  :bawling:

Would LSG pursue OYS if she was in a relationship? You are his fan, aren't you? Would you say he is that kind of a guy? There's your answer, right there. If you are new at being his fan too: No, he is not and he didn't. LSG would never pursue a female in a relationship. There. All cleared out?

After observing those new zero  accounts ,  I think they may come from one person and that is the  only thing   he / she can use to diss our couple. It is actually useless and laughable becauce it always make the pages moves faster instead ; -)

Agree with the ‘You can’t two times in a nonexistent relationship’ :bawling: and the painful reality for some people because our couple is being so transparent without giving a care . 

But on the contrary, it is indeed a sweet reality for us :)

1EB52910-9024-464D-9BEE-7A27FE2EE77B_zps

One posted  dog and the other one posted cat picture the next day ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Spoiler

one wrote  on her caption : “ Find the differences between the pictures”

The other one wrote on his caption : ”Find the hidden pictures”

Their actions are as clear as the blue sky on 14th March 2018  B)

Ahjumma loves seeing these two lovebirds being sweet like this.

October is not a silent month afterall if they keep going on like this.

so after seeing newest ig picture from our lovely otp i had a thoughts about cat and dog person. from what i read cat tend to had introvert personality while dog tend to extrovert. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/tech-support/201501/3-things-being-cat-person-or-dog-person-reveals-about-you well 

this might not be 100% accurate, as other personality test but can help to figure out the big picture about other people personalities ;) well, i myself tend to be cat person though lol. but sometimes i could be sweet as dog person too

Spoiler

Wow so charming friend is already filming in Morocco? Lucky fans who get to meet him and Suzy(she is such a cuty pie).  Can’t wait to see pics of them filming together.. been loving them since GFB :wub:

Anyway so here is the summary of their back to back updates  

(pic cr to: thanks ^^)

F4APc8d.jpg

Title: Happy Times with Lee

She: “Find the differences between the pictures”

He: “Find the Hidden picture”

She: “Tuxx”

He: “Gwiyomi “

Me: “Merong~:P

8 hours ago, haymochi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wow so charming friend is already filming in Morocco? Lucky fans who get to meet him and Suzy(she is such a cuty pie).  Can’t wait to see pics of them filming together.. been loving them since GFB :wub:

Anyway so here is the summary of their back to back updates  

(pic cr to: thanks ^^)

Title: Happy Times with Lee

She: “Find the differences between the pictures”

He: “Find the Hidden picture”

She: “Tuxx”

He: “Gwiyomi “

Me: “Merong~:P

How cute is our OTP! I love their banter of IG's from half way across the globe! And speaking of cute, LSG's IG caption mentions Cutie twice- "귀요미" and "큐티"! Maybe his message to her? Or his usual pet name for her? :) I also love how he copies her IG too with the picture riddle. 

56 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

How cute is our OTP! I love their banter of IG's from half way across the globe! And speaking of cute, LSG's IG caption mentions Cutie twice- "귀요미" and "큐티"! Maybe his message to her? Or his usual pet name for her? :) I also love how he copies her IG too with the picture riddle. 

Gwiyomi!! Cuty!!! :wub:

Honey bear.... 

we get it .. we get it....:P

D6A6B05F-A6FB-4050-9B90-9C04DF5BF998_zps

Well the night owl is certainly at it, isn't she? Up all night to have cute and hidden Instagram conversations with her love. It's so cute! Like a little game they're both playing. 

My opinion on the back to back updates is this:

OYS says find the difference between the pictures while LSG says to find the hidden picture. Which hidden picture could it be? One difference I note between OYS's posts is obviously the Magazine title and the Lee. In the second set of pictures, OYS is wearing the ring on Instagram after a long time given how strict celltrion was recently being but in the second pick she hid it again since it's hidden by the dog. So are OYS' subtle hints, LSG's way of telling his fans to find his beloved? If so, then this is a really complicated game of hide and seek for casual shippers even if it's child's play for us. 

Their little guessing game is certainly one to keep close observers on their toes. I also think the message in the captions and the coincidence of OYS using Lee and Ring in one picture of each set but hiding it in the next is a way of her saying or symbolizing that it's not the right time just yet.

This last theory might be a bit of a stretch but the cat and dog in the pictures paired with LSG saying "hidden picture" might also mean that one of their friends has uploaded a hint too. Dogs and Cats are considered the best friends and who else are working as hard as otp to hide and hint at the relationship than their friends? 

Maybe LSG was referring to a completely different hidden picture but I have no doubts it's related to OYS no matter where it is, given the timing of his posts. 

On 10/9/2018 at 10:40 PM, iffahmm said:

Well the night owl is certainly at it, isn't she? Up all night to have cute and hidden Instagram conversations with her love. It's so cute! Like a little game they're both playing. 

My opinion on the back to back updates is this:

OYS says find the difference between the pictures while LSG says to find the hidden picture. Which hidden picture could it be? One difference I note between OYS's posts is obviously the Magazine title and the Lee. In the second set of pictures, OYS is wearing the ring on Instagram after a long time given how strict celltrion was recently being but in the second pick she hid it again since it's hidden by the dog. So are OYS' subtle hints, LSG's way of telling his fans to find his beloved? If so, then this is a really complicated game of hide and seek for casual shippers even if it's child's play for us. 

Their little guessing game is certainly one to keep close observers on their toes. I also think the message in the captions and the coincidence of OYS using Lee and Ring in one picture of each set but hiding it in the next is a way of her saying or symbolizing that it's not the right time just yet.

This last theory might be a bit of a stretch but the cat and dog in the pictures paired with LSG saying "hidden picture" might also mean that one of their friends has uploaded a hint too. Dogs and Cats are considered the best friends and who else are working as hard as otp to hide and hint at the relationship than their friends? 

Maybe LSG was referring to a completely different hidden picture but I have no doubts it's related to OYS no matter where it is, given the timing of his posts. 

Might be a stretch but it’s still logical and not a total forcing nonsense ;-)

I miss them aready but need to see one  of them update to see the other one update too. That seems to be their pattern :).

Look who likes anything with OYS on it. OYS Girls Day Out!

F35AfJl.png

B)I’m just going to put some theories a little bit out there. I have some time from watching my :P kdramas. If you guys have discussed this before....oops! Sorry, I guess I haven’t stalked/lurked on this thread as much as I should have...:D

1. Theory 1- 

Why did it take such a long time for LSG to commit to Vagabond? 

I think it has something to do with his relationship with OYS. I think there is a clause in his contract about this....Protection for OYS?  Maybe....I just found it a little bit odd about the long time frame. Or maybe it was just about money...:lol: 

2. Theory 2- 

Hardly any BTS scenes from the couple on Hwaygui. Now I know you guys have discussed this....But I’ll just interject again...I’m having nostalgic pains for Hwayugi. ;)

I’m watching another show on Tvn and this is jumping at me...Lots of BTS....Kissing scenes too for that matter...Really jumps in your face the oddity...Things that make you go hmmmm? 

I think also the actors wanted to protect their privacy relationship wise...It was new, fresh, and in order to protect it no BTS...awww. :wub:

So those are my theories, and I’m sticking to them...     :D

With how little she updated last few months and it’s only the beginning of October but  my Ohvely already posted 3x.... :sweatingbullets:

The first one was when charming friend took off to Morroco with the title: Happy Times-Lee

then the 2nd one is with the shiny bling bling on her finger and the dog.He answered with ‘cuty Gwiyomi’

Lastly the latest update, can’t wait how he will answer next , LOL ;-)

As her long time fan, even the way she dresses changed a lot :o  . She really surprised me with her birthday interview saying that her personality is like a mother now. 

In the past she used to say that she is easy going, simple, and whatever ..

now she said she is like a mother???!!!

Then I remember Charming friend who keeps on rambling about wanting a happy family, wanting 3 kids on his latest interview. He is also obsess over kids and marriage on MITH.  He even  emphasized on  wanting a stable and commited relationship that he doesn’t have in the past on ‘My Old Boy’ :P

Last but not least what is the symbol of commitment???????

Spoiler

B587F5C8-F463-472F-8D09-174A13CE795F_zps

46DD7EF5-AEC7-4C21-B490-8B9F7834441C_zps

These 2 are so commited..*just kidding*

merong :P

Laaav Laaav Laaav  x times infinity image_1539248452976.png
Marriage Marriage Marriage x times infinity image_1539248452976.png

You know how an Infinite Pattern just endlessly repeats itself?....Well that's our LSG.
pexels_photo_730801.jpg

Somehow this endless hearts pattern reminds me of LSG. It's just like him, shouting his laaav laaav laaaaaav endlesslesly in a repeating pattern....  Yet some of us, like me and my friend ,  still won't hear, see or use her brain
Untitled151.jpg

Uri OTP is just too wonderfully obvious and cute I'm tempted to turn off all my senses and brain just because I can't handle all this sugarly overload :astonished:
Photo_Grid_1539245787922.jpg

pexels_photo_170290.jpg
I'm not the only broken record who keeps playing over and over...
Just rewatching MITH these days is just too wonderful for a 503 shipper.
The way LSG keeps bringing up marriage all on his own over and over and OVERRRRRR again!...I swear he must be stuck on the marriage topic as much as as 503 shippers are stuck replaying the ep 18-19 kissing deliciousness :P :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

.....feels like he's loving the commitment of it all almost TOO MUCH ha ha ha.  Before 503 I didn't know there's such a thing as almost "too commited" existing 
...Okay slow down even JUST A BIT Mr-I-Can't-Wait-To-Get-Married-and-to-make-MiniMonkeys-Soon !  :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

My friend wishes Vagabond will get delayed and air later just so that she won't be fully brought out from her stupid delulu just yet ha ha. She is scared that LSG & OYS really will announce marriage/engagement once Vagabond starts/has aired.
She confessed to me yesterday when we were hanging out that she is pathetically following OYS insta just because she's so insecure 

....Maybe I need to find less delulu friends and more logical people who can accept the reality that will fall upon everyone soon enough 
image_1539243314745.pngimage_1538855750000.pngimage_1538855750000.png

Vagabond I welcome you to come here as soon as possible ;):kiss_wink:

On 10/11/2018 at 3:35 PM, intrariver said:

You know how an Infinite Pattern just endlessly repeats itself?....Well that's our LSG.

Somehow this endless hearts pattern reminds me of LSG. It's just like him, shouting his laaav laaav laaaaaav endlesslesly in a repeating pattern....  Yet some of us, like me and my friend ,  still won't hear, see or use her brain

Uri OTP is just too wonderfully obvious and cute I'm tempted to turn off all my senses and brain just because I can't handle all this sugarly overload :astonished:

I'm not the only broken record who keeps playing over and over...
Just rewatching MITH these days is just too wonderful for a 503 shipper.
The way LSG keeps bringing up marriage all on his own over and over and OVERRRRRR again!...I swear he must be stuck on the marriage topic as much as as 503 shippers are stuck replaying the ep 18-19 kissing deliciousness :P :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

.....feels like he's loving the commitment of it all almost TOO MUCH ha ha ha.  Before 503 I didn't know there's such a thing as almost "too commited" existing 
...Okay slow down even JUST A BIT Mr-I-Can't-Wait-To-Get-Married-and-to-make-MiniMonkeys-Soon !  :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

My friend wishes Vagabond will get delayed and air later just so that she won't be fully brought out from her stupid delulu just yet ha ha. She is scared that LSG & OYS really will announce marriage/engagement once Vagabond starts/has aired.
She confessed to me yesterday when we were hanging out that she is pathetically following OYS insta just because she's so insecure 

....Maybe I need to find less delulu friends and more logical people who can accept the reality that will fall upon everyone soon enough 
image_1539243314745.pngimage_1538855750000.pngimage_1538855750000.png

Vagabond I welcome you to come here as soon as possible ;):kiss_wink:

Don’t worry about sounding like a broken record as long as what you said are facts, non-nonsense , logical, and CONCRETE . 

I like repeating beautiful things too like shiny bling bling, Japan, flower bouquet, Cartier watches, and so on... hahaha :P

And Don’t stop especially if your are talking about ‘Commitment’ and MITH.

I forgot who , but  where is  one of our member who ask for concrete proofs ? 

She must be happy when backreading because so many concrete things appeared even though they are not what we have in submarine mode.

What is shipping without theories and concrete things anyway . Luckily obvious couple is always obvious... :wub:2CB6D2CA-0809-4596-A4B6-6DFF73A5DF05_zps

67FBD993-EAA2-4EE3-8772-2DC938F7A8F4_zps

On 10/12/2018 at 1:54 PM, haymochi said:

Don’t worry about sounding like a broken record as long as what you said are facts, non-nonsense , logical, and CONCRETE . 

I like repeating beautiful things too like shiny bling bling, Japan, flower bouquet, Cartier watches, and so on... hahaha :P

And Don’t stop especially if your are talking about ‘Commitment’ and MITH.

I forgot who , but  where is  one of our member who ask for concrete proofs ? 

She must be happy when backreading because so many concrete things appeared even though they are not what we have in submarine mode.

What is shipping without theories and concrete things anyway . Luckily obvious couple is always l

Ahjumma doesn’t think he/ she will be happy .  I’m sorry but maybe  unlike you,  I’m more skeptical of those sudden users coming here pretending to be a shipper in disguise and then causing discomforts which he/she also disike if it happens to himself/ herself?

I never get people coming to another shipping thread just for the sake of showing their negative sides. 

Talking about concrete, what is  more concrete than a ring on left finger while being  in Japan  ;-)?

I’m not even with you guys in submarine chat group but I can definetely see how obvious it was when one disappeared mysteriously from reporters while  the other one was in Japan with cap showing her ring and flower bouquet with no sign of her usual girl friends.

Spoiler

46DD7EF5-AEC7-4C21-B490-8B9F7834441C_zps

Even more hugging a monkey doll at a store in Japan.

Where did her love for Mickey mouse go? lol ;-)

71A30874-5678-4DCB-A5D8-02DC1E720277_zps

Spoiler

Why chose a monkey doll when you know how people will react? ;-)

CkD1Tb6.jpg

From wearing a Mickey Mouse watch to a Cartier Couple watches . How  sweet is that:love:

7F8D3556-A7DE-4415-8F0F-FD94BBAEF12D_zps

One advice from this  ahjumma. Don’t bother with  people baiting us . We know the truth and we are protecting them until the right time. Those people will have to swallow their words by the  time anyway.

Shipping is supposed to be fun, loving and friendly . We as  the mature ones should be open minded and act with more  dignity to maintain peace . 

All the couples here  are lovely . We should cheer on and be happy for all the  couples who become real  while moving  on from  the  past ghost ones. 

Lav is beautiful  afterall :wub:

Archived