[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So ahjumma just watched MITH latest episode.  LSG is really obvious again with the marriage thing.

Like I said before an engagement ring to the real wedding usually takes like 1-1,5 years  so I hope it won’t be long before we can witness the big event.

The other other members talk about how happiness is home , changing the world, career path, etc but once again  only LSG himself talked about wanting to start a happy family :)

I’m so happy for these two. Everything is so obvious and I hope everything goes smoothly 

8 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

The other other members talk about how happiness is home , changing the world, career path, etc but once again  only LSG himself talked about wanting to start a happy family :)

I’m so happy for these two. Everything is so obvious and I hope everything goes smoothly 

Paying for them to be happy :wub:

Coffee lady @kopikosong

imageproxy.jpg
This pic is so ironic. The brave LSG appearing like a chicken as if he's scared to follow through on his shiny shiny desires. :sweatingbullets::joy:

LSG the Sanguine-Chlorelic man of Action.
As someone of the very opposite temperament I have to say I really admire LSG's natural tendency to take action quickly and not just talk about what he wants but to do it.

I have to confess.
I have this friend who started doubting LSG before. She told me over coffee that she doesn't believe LSG is ready for marriage.
So I showed her pics of bling bling.

Spoiler

imageproxy_2.jpg

imageproxy_1.jpg

Cr: Our Crowy in the forum 

And she answered me "OMG I've been a total delulu fool. Thinking LSG would be the type of person to irresponsibly just wish things and not follow through. Ahhahah LSG the Nation son-in-law known for his Responsible nature and I was being totally delusional thinking that if he has a girl he's not serious about it. Lol my wishful thinking completely fried my brain, sorry chinguyaaaa"

:blush:

Edit:

Oh it seems fate has a sense of humor.

Look at the adress of one of the bling bling images above I shared:

https://image.ibb.co/dtwDie/imageproxy_1.jpg

(When uploading images this sites generates a random adress for the image.)

It's like the image site just KNOWS how the image in question (bling bling) will kill my friend's hopeless delulu dreams. :yum:

Sorry this comment I've edited in makes very little sense with the all "KNOWING" Things without logic. I guess my friend's "logic" has contaminated on me lol. My friend is sitting right next to me right now, laughing and she says sorry :tears: about all of this :kiss_wink::tounge_wink:

19 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Just found out that the MITH foursome did a trip to Japan this past week (they said not for the show but a personal trip?) and LSG stayed 1 day later to attend the FIT concert.

Then, LHK-sshi, why you asked whether LSG is lonely??  He definitely not lonely if he just hang out with MITH brothers the day before..

*Delulu mode on* Maybe because LSG cannot celebrate his 28/anniversary with his cool partner :tounge_wink:

Can't wait to watch MITH with sub. LSG is always fun to watch and he kind of speak his mind. Don't forget in one of his fan meeting interview he mention that he can be himself in the MITH.. no wonder our OYS wear that bling bling so freely everywhere... well.. transparent enough I guess.. :rolleyes:

He must be more than ready to have his own family.. - a responsible and protective also.

I still remember the day that dating news spread all over the news.. OYS received a lot of attention & hate & many many negative comments. He draw and drag the attention of the knetz by following a Japanese girl insta.. he unfollow that girl exactly 2hours later. That incident become hot news immediately results to steamer down OYS news.. what a boyfriend.. :wub::wub:

1 hour ago, cikbie572 said:

Can't wait to watch MITH with sub. LSG is always fun to watch and he kind of speak his mind. Don't forget in one of his fan meeting interview he mention that he can be himself in the MITH.. no wonder our OYS wear that bling bling so freely everywhere... well.. transparent enough I guess.. :rolleyes:

He must be more than ready to have his own family.. - a responsible and protective also.

I still remember the day that dating news spread all over the news.. OYS received a lot of attention & hate & many many negative comments. He draw and drag the attention of the knetz by following a Japanese girl insta.. he unfollow that girl exactly 2hours later. That incident become hot news immediately results to steamer down OYS news.. what a boyfriend.. :wub::wub:

:P That day was really funny. He had his first following

FBFE8987-2A04-44A0-BDC8-678248059E04_zps

Cr to: thanks ^^

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

:P That day was really funny. He had his first following

Cr to: thanks ^^

That huge gap between ma wang and oh gong is what @iffahmm will call the halal gap right? Wait.... shouldn't the halal gap be between oh gong and samjang? Nevermind, oh gong and samjang have already done the haram stuff. BUT STILL! Leaning towards and looking only at the lady you just met not long ago and ignore the bruther you have known for years! (If I were I were him I'd do the same too) 

HEYY I SEE CHICKEN SEUNG GI !! @intrariver What a beautiful photo you've got there my friend. 

13 hours ago, kopikosong said:

That huge gap between ma wang and oh gong is what @iffahmm will call the halal gap right? Wait.... shouldn't the halal gap be between oh gong and samjang? Nevermind, oh gong and samjang have already done the haram stuff. BUT STILL! Leaning towards and looking only at the lady you just met not long ago and ignore the bruther you have known for years! (If I were I were him I'd do the same too) 

Looking at the lady you just met not log ago, like this? ;-)

onJYN6h.jpg

EdtKiBk.jpg

NtUJ3VP.jpg

22 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Looking at the lady you just met not log ago, like this? ;-)

If gazing at someone is haram, they have sinned before anything has started.

But they are award winning actors and actresses, they are just faking a chemistry for ratings right??? Heard people insulting them for their acting anyway, so they must be showing real emotions???

Whatever float the boats. Interpret it in whatever way you want. (Inserts seung gi gazing at yeon seo photo)

Some of LSG interviews(sorry if there are mistakes, Millions of Airens will def give better translations haha)

9828AFBF-E15F-4669-A3CD-72F01B240C9A_zps

Spoiler

Q: <Brilliant Legacy>, <Gu Family Book>,etc . You have filmed 6-7 dramas and movies. 

How do you evaluate Lee seunggi as an actor?

A:” My favourite actor is Leonardo de Caprio. His facial expressions are very good. On the contrary, although Gary Oldman facial expression is not very rich but his action flows really well like baton.

My voice and shape are just right but sometimes I can’t really understand the character heart really well so the acting can be unsuitable, just a very straightforward acting. I recently watched an American drama ‘Designated Survivors’. I was very interesting how the person who has nothing has become the leader. I was inspired by it”

Q:The person you respect the most?

A: “My dear Mum and Dad. There are plenty of  ideas, representatives come to mind, and teacher Lee Sun Hee  who sacrificed a lot of things to be the representative in her field.

Q: You are bursting with lucks.Have you ever deviated from the right track?

A: “Is is necessary to deviate from the right track? I never do anything to suppress myself, I always do what I want to do (laugh). 

Q: As man grows older  It also add to his attractiveness  .

Have actor Lee Seunggi imagined how he will be when he is 50 years old?

A:” At that time I should be the head of a family. I want to have 3 children and have friends who have always been with me all these time. Just like now working hard doing Crossfit, yoga,swimming ,etc for my work. I will also continue to reflect on myself as I do now (laughs). To be honest...I will reflect on myself, admit my mistakes and correct them. I will change so everyday will be better than the day before”

Q: Use some keywords to describe Lee Seunggi?

A:” Of course they are enthusiasm, hard work, and do the best. I like the first one, also I’m someone who has strong desires about winning and losing. Although it doesn’t mean that I have to win all the games but there are some

games that I definitely can’t lose. Just like the drama I’m filming right now

Q: “One last question. The dream you want to accomplish is?”

A: “Although this may sound strange, but I have no dreams. I have no dream too when I was young. To be able to continue on working like this is my goal. This is not a simple goal. You know?”

13 hours ago, hj04 said:

LSG weakness is "Self Control Skills" :D

OYS must've chuckled in embarrasment when she saw SAR say that in this MITH episode.

1523077546930.gif

imageproxy_10_1.gif

After all, she's the one experiencing 1st hand his "expert-level" self-control skills.

*TAKE NOTE,

ExperiencING, present tense and not just past :scream::phew:

Makes me wonder if SAR too has seen Hwayugi and replayed the kiss scenes over and over and overrrr, since she knows about his self-control "skills" :sweatingbullets::P

Hand_Caressing_ASANYEO.gif

Even during scene with Asanyeo.

...nothing says better "I hate you psycho who took away my love" than stroking her hand lovingly...  :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Sheeesh LSG such Self-control skills. Can't even control himself during filming, so that the scene ends up making no sense. :sweatingbullets:

"I never do anything to suppress myself, I always do what I want to do (laugh)." -Lee Seung Gi

He says he doesn't suppress himself. :scream::blush: Muahahhahaahihihihihihihiiii

1523903088994.jpg

I guess this must be his default expression then when going home to someone each night... :scream::sweatingbullets:

Archived