[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Remember not to quote pics :lol:

I think coolest partner will  be free next month though. She is still enjoying her time... I want her to come back asap but she usually takes time before accepting another offer , except for Hwayugi :P

Aw sorry for the quote pics hahaha :lol:

She is busy enjoying being single. Because soon she will enter marriage life.. He he

Does she have a new offer or new TV drama? 

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Remember not to quote pics :lol:

I think coolest partner will  be free next month though. She is still enjoying her time... I want her to come back asap but she usually takes time before accepting another offer , except for Hwayugi :P

she will not hesitate to accept hwayugi because LSG is her leading man hehe..

Just now, hj04 said:

She is busy enjoying being single. Because soon she will enter marriage life.. He he

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Mr. and Mrs.Pinky really look so in love and content. Glad to see two people being madly in love with each other. I guess with the ring and OYS announcing  it herself on her Instagram that means we are only left to wait for the final announcement which is the  step of moving their relationship to forever and ever path . I read  comments from some people on her pink heart picture, they are already congratulating and asking her to be happy :)

This is so sweet. Fantasy and real life are indeed different. Glad that they are getting their real life happy ending soon (?)   while continue on moving towards the future.

Sorry for forcing quotes  on you youngster but knowing what both LSG & OYS went through ,  ahjumma  remembers another popular quote by Hugh White that says “When your past calls, don’t answer It has nothing new to say”

Hide contents

such a beautiful woman

The final announcement will soon to reveal. I know it will come soon :heart:

i'm hoping to see oys in drama.. let's hope by end of this year or maybe early next year? Together with vagabond aired time.. :lol: 

I know she enjoying her life now. It can be see in all her pic.. pretty ohvely..

Btw.. i dream ma wang last night.. he want us to keep supporting our otp & never give up on them.. lllaaaaavvvv..

Spoiler

S80917-142859-001.jpg

:D:lol:

Good day all!

Is anyone here remember oh yeon seo admit her favorite hollywood actress/icon is jennifer lawrence?, in any of her interviews.

As ive watch MITH episode now, when lee asked LSG whos his favorite actress he said jennifer lawrence also..

Coinsidence again? :D

Dating 101: how Korean celebrities Date secretly

• The restaurant

When the stars are ready to leave, the restaurant staff helps create gaps between the stars departure times to minimize the risk of getting caught.

• The Car

She/he would step out of the car and sneak into their partners car instead of going straight home.

• The Staff

The number one goal for celebrities is to avoid being caught. To avoid rumors, many stars decide to communicate with each other through their staff, mainly their closest managers and stylists.

• The couple items

Own matching accessories or clothing items w/ their partners.

Read it somewhere :wub:

Secret dating Korean celebrities

• Impenetrable location

Korean celebrities name obscure places like their home, car, and movie theater as the best places for secret dates. Cars and basement, parking lots are many celebrities favorite secret dating spots.

• Not here

Many Korean celebrities go abroad for carefree, romantic dates.

• Masquerade

Korean Celebrities think its necessary to cover up the face w/ fashion accessories like hot, scarf, sunglasses and cape.

• Hire friends

Celebrities confess they go to restaurants or bars w/ a bunch of friends, managers, and drama staff members. This way, their relationship is not an obvious part of the group.

• Pet Name

Many Celebrities save their lovers pet name instead of real name on their phones.

Read it somewhere :)

How can you tell when your idol is dating? Korean celebrities reveal

• When idols return home from traveling abroad, they can often be seen carrying shopping bags of brand names that are not sold in Korea. 

• researching the brand online to see what kind of clothing their idol could have bought. Sometimes the clothing of the certain brand doesn't fit the style of the idol.

• An idol walks out of an airport holding a brand name shopping bags.

Just read it somewhere :)

3 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

i'm hoping to see oys in drama.. let's hope by end of this year or maybe early next year? Together with vagabond aired time.. :lol: 

I know she enjoying her life now. It can be see in all her pic.. pretty ohvely..

Btw.. i dream ma wang last night.. he want us to keep supporting our otp & never give up on them.. lllaaaaavvvv..

Hide contents

:D:lol:

Hmmmm... weird 

How come Mawang appeared in my dream saying exactly the same thing.

How about you guys? Did this ahjussi appear in your dream as well? :P

3 hours ago, hj04 said:

she will not hesitate to accept hwayugi because LSG is her leading man hehe..

News already said she been  considering scripts offered to her but yeah she is def enjoying her sweet time ie  ... I think it will take longer time for her to choose esp when one of them is busy ehm....

30 minutes ago, hj04 said:

Secret dating Korean celebrities

• Impenetrable location

Korean celebrities name obscure places like their home, car, and movie theater as the best places for secret dates. Cars and basement, parking lots are many celebrities favorite secret dating spots.

• Not here

Many Korean celebrities go abroad for carefree, romantic dates.

• Masquerade

Korean Celebrities think its necessary to cover up the face w/ fashion accessories like hot, scarf, sunglasses and cape.

• Hire friends

Celebrities confess they go to restaurants or bars w/ a bunch of friends, managers, and drama staff members. This way, their relationship is not an obvious part of the group.

• Pet Name

Many Celebrities save their lovers pet name instead of real name on their phones.

Read it somewhere :)

Where is this somewhere actually?

‘503 Guide Book of Our Pinky World’or what? :)

37 minutes ago, haymochi said:

News already said she been  considering scripts offered to her but yeah when she is this happy... I think it will take longer time for her to choose esp when one of them is busy ehm....

Really really hope to see her soon.. i know one of them is super busy. Just hope charming friend took good care of himself. Seems like he got no rest at all.. 

Fantasy : JSM to SOG 

S80917-223510-001.jpg

Reality : LSG to OYS 

i have a lot of money. You just have fun..

S80917-223905-001.jpg

I guess its the other way round then.. B)

14 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma thinks he was too straightforward and savage because he can just say “my ideal type is..” but I guess he just had enough of it .

Poor guy already felt frustrated during MITH when his past was mentioned so now he has to said it bluntly

he already had a new ideal type that can give him  a secure and stable relationship this time.

But Past is past, you learnt from it  so no need to dwell on it. Here is ahjumma advice for both LSG & OYS:

All what matter is now they both have moved on and met each other at the right time  :wub:

I believe OYS  being courageous is also because she trust him 100%. So ahjumma wishes them all the best in this journey

8 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Mr. and Mrs.Pinky really look so in love and content. Glad to see two people being madly in love with each other. I guess with the ring and OYS announcing  it herself on her Instagram that means we are only left to wait for the final announcement which is the  step of moving their relationship to forever and ever path . I read  comments from some people on her pink heart picture, they are already congratulating and asking her to be happy :)

This is so sweet. Fantasy and real life are indeed different. Glad that they are getting their real life happy ending soon (?)   while continue on moving towards the future.

Sorry for forcing quotes  on you youngster but knowing what both LSG & OYS went through ,  ahjumma  remembers another popular quote by Hugh White that says “When your past calls, don’t answer It has nothing new to say”

ahjumma the things you say are so so so good, it's words like this that sets you apart from silly immature shipper like me :sweatingbullets: respect respect, big respect.

ahjumma how did you understand seung gi's feelings so well? Did you have similar experience that requires you to emphasise that you've moved on? Is it that frustrating?

Also, I love your quotes ahjumma, please keep them coming. Always love having you around here because your insights on love and relationships are unrivalled among us little kids here :lol: I'm becoming a fan of you now haha please continue sharing more life nuggets. 

HI0xNzK.gif

Since I'd accidentally turned the page:

9d8eeGL.gif

0PxXlx2.gif

On 9/18/2018 at 1:53 AM, kopikosong said:

ahjumma the things you say are so so so good, it's words like this that sets you apart from silly immature shipper like me :sweatingbullets: respect respect, big respect.

ahjumma how did you understand seung gi's feelings so well? Did you have similar experience that requires you to emphasise that you've moved on? Is it that frustrating?

Also, I love your quotes ahjumma, please keep them coming. Always love having you around here because your insights on love and relationships are unrivalled among us little kids here :lol: I'm becoming a fan of you now haha please continue sharing more life nuggets. 

Oh you silly little coffee girl...ahjumma was once young too.

There are lucky people who get to meet their partner  right away but most people go through experiences before meeting the right one. Eventhough it might be a bitter or hurtful experiences, you will move on and learnt from it.

Believe me. When  that right person  comes at the right time  and take your heart unexpectedly  , she/ he will change your life forever and you will cherish that person even more :)

Spoiler

I think you are  very far from being  immature or irrational . In fact, you are witty and funny  :)

With these two lovebirds,  you don’t  even need to overanalyze or put  404 logic not found  imagination because  they just shove their love in your face. 

Ahjumma just finished watching  MITH latest episode. LSG once again dropped the marriage questions again , lol

He is single all right *wink*

JcRGLrk.jpg

In MITH 36

Of all the questions of LSG, why it is all about dating or asking about girlfriend :) YSH questions about LSG about dating 5 celebrities. YSH is so funny when he keeps on asking about dating. 

Too bad, charming friend is from the Team Liar :tounge_xd:

7 hours ago, hj04 said:

In MITH 36

Of all the questions of LSG, why it is all about dating or asking about girlfriend :) YSH questions about LSG about dating 5 celebrities. YSH is so funny when he keeps on asking about dating. 

Too bad, charming friend is from the Team Liar :tounge_xd:

I bet charming friend got all frighten, nervous when he heard “dating a celebrity” which lead him to join the liar team :joy:

but also maybe he is thinking like Glenn Weiss  “You wonder why I don’t like to call you my girlfriend? Because I want to call you my wife” :wub:

Spoiler

This proposal is the best and now we can guess why our charming friend does not call cool partner girlfriend ;-)

“You wonder why I don’t like to call you my girlfriend? Because I want to call you my wife” by Glenn Weiss

Will he one day tell stories of how he proposed? What frase he use on his proposal? 

;-) :tounge_xd:

On 9/16/2018 at 5:49 PM, hj04 said:

KOREAN WEDDING 101:

•Meeting the Families

In Korea, marriage is considered a union not just between two individuals but between two families. Before any engagement is announced, the two families are expected to meet each other. So if you're being introduced to the parents, chances are that your partner is gearing up to make it permanent.

•The Timeline

Weddings do not take a long time to plan in Korea, so you can easily have a very nice wedding in just 3 months. Year long engagements are uncommon.

•The Venue

Most celebrities do not get married at wedding halls. Instead, they will celebrate their big day at a house wedding venue or an upscale hotel. (For celebrities, the preferred house wedding venue is the Raum,and the top hotel is the shilla hotel)

•The guest

Will invite everyone they know,regardless of whether the bride and groom have an idea who they are! This can easily result in wedding with over 500 guest.

•other gifts

The families of the bride and groom may still exchange smaller gifts, such as luxury watches,Jewelry,handbags,suits,and hanbok. :D

Just read this somewhere :rolleyes:

Well this tells me that

1- 503 has definitely met each other's families and quite quickly too seeing as he din't wait long to propose

2- Yes I remember reading somewhere that "Shotgun weddings" is even the NORM in Korea. Most couples don't wait wait long at all after proposal to get married.

We already knew that our couple here arent the usual koreans. (Or the usually careful K celebs. :sweatingbullets:)

Our couple is unusal then in the time engaged thingy too. They look to be doing the unusual long engagement (or at least long in Korean terms. We still dont know how long/short they plan to be engaged/until wedding. ). Also can't come out until right moment, propbably not until after Vagabond. They must be really happy Vagabond will now already air in march and not june.

-3 So they can invite everyone they just KNOW ABOUT and don't even actually know? :joy:

That guest list will be very long then.

And this mean CIP & SAR -503's future selves- can get an invite too. They even (somewhat) know them now. :P Will they invite all masters from MITH? They all qualify now even beyond just the "knowing about" status. :tounge_xd:

5 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

I bet charming friend got all frighten, nervous when he heard “dating a celebrity” which lead him to join the liar team :joy:

but also maybe he is thinking like Glenn Weiss  “You wonder why I don’t like to call you my girlfriend? Because I want to call you my wife” :wub:

Hide contents

This proposal is the best and now we can guess why our charming friend does not call cool partner girlfriend ;-)

“You wonder why I don’t like to call you my girlfriend? Because I want to call you my wife” by Glenn Weiss

Will he one day tell stories of how he proposed? What frase he use on his proposal? 

;-) :tounge_xd:

Exactly.. He doesn't have a girlfriend because he has a wife :tounge_xd:

34 minutes ago, hj04 said:

Exactly.. He doesn't have a girlfriend because he has a wife :tounge_xd:

This ahjumma is starting to get addicted to your “ :tounge_xd: “

I’m thinking why does it always have to be when LSG  have his fan meeting that OYS posts something? For example are her ring, her lips pictures, etc.

Moreover, the special one was always in Japan like the meaningful flower bouquet, monkey doll, ring moving to significant finger , and now even a pink heart picture  with diamond  ring emoji written.

Ahjumma thought they must have a pet name for each other. Wasn’t there a picture she posted the same day as LSG movie premiere day saying “Good day Honey”  (?)  Maybe it wasn’t “honey” but “bear” instead like “my cute cuddly bear “  :tounge_xd:

On 9/17/2018 at 11:30 PM, hj04 said:

Dating 101: how Korean celebrities Date secretly

The Staff

The number one goal for celebrities is to avoid being caught. To avoid rumors, many stars decide to communicate with each other through their staff, mainly their closest managers and stylists.

The couple items

Own matching accessories or clothing items w/ their partners.

Read it somewhere :wub:

. The staff 

Spoiler

Can someone tell me why atomy (hook) keep liking Ohvely  pics on Kokomi (oys staff ) ig?

why do their friends  follows each other after hwayugi? Esp Hino who suddenly follows our Ohvely ^_^

one more thing. Why did ohvely make up artist suddenly received a Hermes perfume from Ohvely right after Charming friend attended a Hermes event 

Maybe everything just a coincidence  :-)

.The Couple Items

Spoiler

Ohvely watch which transformed from Mickey mouse to a freaking Cartier :P

B80C2A52-E6DB-4438-B480-80F05597127C_zps

7F8D3556-A7DE-4415-8F0F-FD94BBAEF12D_zps

Cartier Couple  man and woman watches ?? Naaah it’s pure ‘coincidence’ :P

Another coincidence...

CFB92973-838E-43B2-A178-059230FE399F_zps

Another one (Ohvely really needs to tailor that pants badly)

300C0C0B-9FDA-4A96-AB16-CA1185473B9A_zps

This  Belt is 100% COINCIDENCE...

5EDB659D-ADDA-4D8B-A57F-2BADDEC4157B_zps

Merong :P

I can answer to all the  points  you  wrote but it’s still not the time yet 

HahahahahahihihihihihuhuhuhuhehehehohohO :naughty:

Archived