[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

12 hours ago, guotuotuo said:

I read the 185 page. I will speed up reading.
I want to talk about husband-wife looks.I don't know if you have talked about this.
The meaning of husband and wife is: two people live together for a long time, the expression and action imitate each other, will become more and more like.
I didn't believe it when an experienced shipper told me this.When I saw her CP photos she shared, I never doubted again. Her CP is getting more and more like.

https://mobile.twitter.com/guotuotuo1/status/1039892781198495746

When I saw this picture, I had no doubt about 503cp. Since then, they can be found to be more and more alike. They have the same style of dressing (white T-shirts and jeans), similar body language, similar movement habits. As long as the similarity is still there, our ship will continue to sail.
These are the translation softwares, I hope you can understand them.

Ahjumma knows about this husband-wife face thing. We used to use this  phrase  when describing a match made couple. Although youngsters these days  tend not to do that anymore.

it’s pretty common for  two people in love to be affected  by each other habits, gestures, and style.  

As for 503, I can see that it is really obvious. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

@haymochi that watch is really wow!! 

Instead of showing her shiny shiny she show us her watch... right after that ugly duckling show.. perfect timing huh! :rolleyes:

:P:P:P

Spoiler

I actually don’t mean anything  posting that couple watches pic. It’s just a watch that I want to buy for myself and significant one but maaan.. the price....

*cough blood*  *cough rainbow* 

merong :P

6 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Hide contents

I actually don’t mean anything  posting that couple watches pic. It’s just a watch that I want to buy for myself and significant one but maaan.. it cost like $12K USD

*cough blood*  *cough rainbow* 

merong :P

Of course u didn't mean anything. We aaall know that!!! 

Merong :P

12 hours ago, haymochi said:

Ooo Cartier Tank for man and woman. Coincidence??  :P

Crowy is triggered again

Hide contents

D87417FF-DF01-4991-9D5C-395072F0F49B_zps

Cr to. Thanks ^^

it would be greatly appreciated  if you don’t post this watch pic on your social media. 

naah oys is  never into branded stuffs. She been using Mickey Mouse watch  or minigold (she is the endorser for that brand)  all this time. 

Well well well, the watches are cartier, the bracelets are cartier. By any chance, is the shiny shiny thing a cartier also? :huh:

8 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Just resent, she does not use brand items but this year it has been different. If that helps you know a little more. 

Then isn’t it pretty obvious? Even with a man woman  watch from the brand that he loves.

How much more obvious does LSG needs for  people to open their eyes? If people still stay blind to this ahjumma can only think of a saying that I read from a book few years ago “Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance” :)

So I've been thinking...

This little thing uri LSG said:

(in here:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1227961wpp/lee-seung-gi-reveals-dating-style-says-hes-never-asked-female-celebrity )

"Lee Seung Gi later went on to share that Kang Ho Dong and Cha Seung Won had actively encouraged him to get married and start a family."

THAT word.

"Actively". Why is it there again? 

Since they've not only encouraged him but done it actively must mean they've done so way more than once.

So how did they encourage him?

This my little speculative fiction, take it as a cute little possible scenario :P:

LSG & OYS meet at scriptreading. Afterward CSW quickly walks by LSG and whispers jokingly:

Screenshot_20180914_000027_Chrome_01.jpg

I saw the main leads of this drama looked very amazingly in sync. I foresee a wedding (purposefully leaving out whether he means for their characters or for them).

LSG & OYS freeze out CSW during the photoshoot.

CSW says this to LSG after photoshoot is over: 

Just get married then. All this flirting and being in your own world RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME(!!) I'm dying!! :bawling:

tenor.gif

LSG & OYS Freeze out CSW during the Hwayugi Viki interview.

CSW to LSG after interview: I expect a wedding invitation tomorrow first thing in the morning.

LSG & OYS Start dating. LSG is so happy about it he immideately tells Cha Seung Won about it.

CSW sends him a text: "HEY! You were supposed to send me that wedding invitation already!! Where is iiiiiiit!??!"

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

LSG receives another text after 503's 1st date.:

CSW:  My inbox is still missing some happy piece of news. And photos of your baby monkeys too.

Later:

Tired of nagging alone, CSW calls up KHD to help nag along with him.

So:

Nowadays the daily textmessages LSG receices from CSW (and KHD now):

OMSGHSKSJSJSJSJKSJ CAN. NOT. WAIT. ANY.LONGER. WEDDING. NOOOOOOOOOWWW!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Even the constant wedding obsession these days by uri Charming Friend isn't enough to satisfy the impatient bull. :P

Spotted. Major 503 fanboy alert! Mawang-nim you also one of the lurkers of this forum, right? ;):P

Spoiler

*Meanwhile, LSG pretends to resist the bulls constant nagging, only to have thought of "wedding!!" even before the bull started his nagging* :sweatingbullets:

***Ps. This is a joke. Don't take the scenarious here as facts. Just Fun. However maybe it's based a bit on reality too. ;)

This is not important ....

so I  just watched V- Live hidden tracks and LSG chose his own song “I will give It All” :wub:

so sweet right?

what a lovely song to melt your heart, especially if it is for your special one

A7116AA8-D516-4E99-9968-7EFC083E8F7B_zps

9471A5D7-6C52-47D0-A595-69F647D54BED_zps

Spoiler

Guess what?

It’s one of the song that Coolest partner loves to listen to as well.....

When she was MC-ing for Boys24, a contestant even perform and  serenaded to her with LSG “ I will give it All” 

533D0331-AE04-473B-BBEE-DE572253279C_zps

A524C4B4-9295-481E-B66B-6589E925F2AD_zps

14 hours ago, haymochi said:

This is not important ....

so I  just watched V- Live hidden tracks and LSG chose his own song “I will give It All” :wub:

so sweet right?

what a lovely song to melt your heart, especially if it is for your special one

Hide contents

Guess what?

It’s one of the song that Coolest partner loves to listen to as well.....

When she was MC-ing for Boys24, a contestant even perform and  serenaded to her with LSG “ I will give it All” 

533D0331-AE04-473B-BBEE-DE572253279C_zps

A524C4B4-9295-481E-B66B-6589E925F2AD_zps

oh really?!?!

...feels like fate:wub:

Beyond cute that she was serenaded with and liking his song even before meeting him :wub:

2016 - Serenaded by future husband's song.

2017 - Meets future husband.

2018 - Engaged to future husband.

2019 - Wedding? Or at least an announcement of going to be wed.

isn't that just so sweeeeeet? 

Edit: Thinking about it. Does this mean she liked him already BEFORE meeting him!?  Or at least admired his song(s?) thinking how romantic  i̶t̶/̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ >he   is. :wub: So being (not so discreetly) stared at by the singer of the song(s) when she met him in Hwayugi scriptreading made her really nervous and her heart:heart: flutter?

1523552726933.gif

Spoiler

1523552665273.gif

1523552692479.gif

Oops LSG.

Not only did your future wifey catch you staring (and thus become a nervous mess :sweatingbullets:), but so did the cameras and subsequently our shipper eyes. :P

This not usually shy girl suddenly so shy. Back then I thought there'd be a scene at the beginning of the drama where Samjang would behave really shyly. Well, there's no such scene. :sweatingbullets:

Lady wasn't  acting out emotions from the script, but that shyness came from meeting Mr. Right. ;)

GIF credit: to fellow submariners. Sorry don't remember whom of you made the GIFs.

Edit 2: I'm so very glad the LikingHimBeforeMeetingHim post somehow managed like a boss, to become the Pageturning post that can't be missed.... getting the honor rsz_screenshot_20180914_162557_chrome_01 of being scrolled down from. Coolest Partner is confessing about Charming Friend to us all every scrolldown. :P

13 hours ago, intrariver said:

oh really?!?!

...feels like fate:wub:

Beyond cute that she was serenaded with and liking his song even before meeting him :wub:

2016 - Serenaded by future husband's song.

2017 - Meets future husband.

2018 - Engaged to future husband.

2019 - Wedding? Or at least an announcement of going to be wed.

isn't that just so sweeeeeet? 

Edit: Thinking about it. Does this mean she liked him already BEFORE meeting him!?  Or at least admired his song(s?) thinking how romantic  i̶t̶/̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ >he   is. :wub: So being (not so discreetly) stared at by the singer of the song(s) when she met him in Hwayugi scriptreading made her really nervous and her heart:heart: flutter?

1523552726933.gif

Hide contents

1523552665273.gif

1523552692479.gif

Oops LSG.

Not only did your future wifey catch you staring (and thus become a nervous mess :sweatingbullets:), but so did the cameras and subsequently our shipper eyes. :P

This not usually shy girl suddenly so shy. Back then I thought there'd be a scene at the beginning of the drama where Samjang would behave really shyly. Well, there's no such scene. :sweatingbullets:

Lady wasn't  acting out emotions from the script, but that shyness came from meeting Mr. Right. ;)

GIF credit: to fellow submariners. Sorry don't remember whom of you made the GIFs.

Edit 2: I'm so very glad the LikingHimBeforeMeetingHim post somehow managed like a boss, to become the Pageturning post that can't be missed.... getting the honor rsz_screenshot_20180914_162557_chrome_01 of being scrolled down from. Coolest Partner is confessing about Charming Friend to us all every scrolldown. :P

Love at first sight at hwayugi script reading :blush:

How did you meet your husband coolest partner?

OYS: I first meet him at hwayugi script reading but I'm a little bit shy because I already like him before I meet him.

How did you meet your wife charming friend?

LSG: I first meet her at hwayugi script reading and I couldn't understand my feelings towards her. (His heart beats fast) all I know on that day is I fall in love with her. I never felt that feelings before. I'm glad that I was discharged from the military (perfect timing) :tounge_xd:

7 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

LSG arrived early again in Japan without any departure pictures? Okay -_-

At least there are still pics of him in Japan airport  now unlike last time , lol  ;-)

There is no departure pictures again because there will be a second engagement hahaha 

:tounge_xd:

10 hours ago, hj04 said:

There is no departure pictures again because there will be a second engagement hahaha 

Once is more than enough . Do we need to see another flower bouquet this time? 

lol

Anyway found a very talented person making  her own version of Hwayugi episode 21. Very good editing skill 

14 hours ago, hj04 said:

:D:D:D

He is so good being ninja now. :D

and that OYS’s Nylon cover, she looks super pretty :heart::heart: i can’t wait for her interview and the rest of photoshoots. :heart:

31 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:
Beautiful!!!! And still consistent with a new post around lsg FM Hahahaha 

:wub: B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

Beside

1- Follows her usual pattern of updating her IG on LSG's fan meet date

like you mentioned, 2 other things can be observed from this IG post:

2- Her lips look extra thick & gorgeous here, it's as if she's teasing some Monkey who's currently away from her and her lips :phew:

3- She has that "I miss youuuuuuu so muuuuuuuuuch!" :tears:   facial expression she always has when LSG is far away

the result?

....I predict Charming Friend will hurry back home to SouthKorea, doesnt help that his girl teasing him like this :sweatingbullets:

Must cure :kiss_wink: his vitamin deficiency :phew::relaxed:

Archived