[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Ahahhah

@madinked and @cikbie572 I too had that same outrageous thought!! :sweatingbullets::joy:

But let's just blame it on her outfit + LSG must be feeding her well (+ maybe our impatience for 503 parenthood? :sweatingbullets: Marriage 1st come on!)

Spoiler

Actually I've even got accused of the same thing sometime just because of a stupid outfit and most certainly wasn't pregnant either:sweatingbullets:

Oh yes Kim Hee Sun. These two beautiful ladies need to play sisters sometime in a drama or something. And yes @YourHighness .I'm biased too and prefer uri OYS too. :wub: Rather than what propably most people would say "Oh Yeon Seo is like young Kim Hee Sun", to me it's "Kim Hee Sun is like an older Oh Yeon Seo". (Sorry KHS for kind of calling you old :sweatingbullets:)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her style have been very feminine and elegant lately :wub:

Despite looking fluffier, she looks so healthy and glowing happily makes me feel so relieved as her fan. That  means she is receiving so much love. 

Let her enjoy her lovey dovey time, she will lose all those weigh when she is coming back with a new project anyway... she is someone who loves to eat especially meat.

4 hours ago, intrariver said:

Ahahhah

@madinked and @cikbie572 I too had that same outrageous thought!! :sweatingbullets::joy:

But let's just blame it on her outfit + LSG must be feeding her well (+ maybe our impatience for 503 parenthood? :sweatingbullets: Marriage 1st come on!)

Reveal hidden contents

Actually I've even got accused of the same thing sometime just because of a stupid outfit and most certainly wasn't pregnant either:sweatingbullets:

Oh yes Kim Hee Sun. These two beautiful ladies need to play sisters sometime in a drama or something. And yes @YourHighness .I'm biased too and prefer uri OYS too. :wub: Rather than what propably most people would say "Oh Yeon Seo is like young Kim Hee Sun", to me it's "Kim Hee Sun is like an older Oh Yeon Seo". (Sorry KHS for kind of calling you old :sweatingbullets:)

In my eyes oys is always the prettiest haha. Other than Kim Hee Sun,  she is  often said to look like Kim Tae Hee , han ye seul, and MCW too  . 

I was in total awe watching Kim Hee Sun in Woman Dignity. How can someone be that elegant? How can someone look that gorgeous   in her 40s? She is just a real goddess . Even her fashion is so on point  :wub: 

Sorry for being out of the topic cos I adore KHS very much  as well  and after watching that drama of hers I know why some Knetz often says that idols don’t have the actors/ actress look. 

It sounds so bias but I  kinda agree at some point. It’s actually not appearance wise but actresses have this elegance , charms, and naturalness on screen.  That’s why even charming friend praised coolest partner  in his interview for her comfortable and naturalness when acting together. 

OYS looks absolutely stunning in that Mulberry event. She is really the definition of sexy, charming, cute, beautiful inside and out. Both of them are totally made for each other  :wub:

The skirt she wore  was really tight moreover  she was wearing a shirt tucked in so It’s pretty normal to look like that.

Ahjumma actually loves  OYS with more weigh on, she is totally a woman in love.. glowing and radiating  happiness all around.  LSG  actions and words showed how much commitment and trust these two have.

look at Mr. and Mrs.Pinky

he is def infected with her love for heart stuffs

11 hours ago, intrariver said:

Ahahhah

@madinked and @cikbie572

Oh yes I’ll like that very much. A show centering around them both as sisters. That will be so good!!

double dose of awesome. 

21 minutes ago, guotuotuo said:

我看到OYS的INS关注人数为0的时候,非常担心503cp,看到大家的说法,真的安慰了很多,谢谢大家:)

Hi I’m glad that you love 503 so much :)

Don’t need to thank us haha 

Spoiler

很高兴你能感到安慰, 不要太担心。。。他们两个应该是没问题的. 我们只能慢慢等待 

It will be better for you if you can post in English because this site is mostly for English speakers but if you can’t I can help you translate 

welcome :lol:

On 8/30/2018 at 9:59 AM, cutestrobery said:

Gifts? Can you give more insights to this? I think it’s very common give your love a lot of presents. If I have to elaborate to this matter than It is really obvious because judging OYS personality, she  is a very simple down to earth girl and some of  her things  recently really stood out (shiny ring aside). 

Thank you for sharing the pictures. OYS is really glowing . Both of them are :)

PS. To all the new members in this thread (including me) , we are having fun and loving 503 so much so  let us all respect the rules here  and not fall into haters bait. Be loving, cool and charming 

Maybe i have to wait for the right time to share it plus your new in here in this thread so for now lets just enjoy 503 couple pink world:glasses:

7 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Maybe i have to wait for the right time to share it plus your new in here in this thread so for now lets just enjoy 503 couple pink world:glasses:

I actually have been a silent lurker in this thread for so long just recently got the courage to post here 

It’s okay ahjumma will  wait for the right time for you to tell me all this  juicy information of the couple. Even better wedding bells.  That’s what my gut is telling me

Hello everyone! I am so excited :D reading all the posts i have missed when i was away. So much to talk about and i am so surprised by BiL clear datail New idial type. In the past around end of feb he did an interview where he said his ideal type can be this specific ideal person but he could be dating or date(meeting) someone totally the opposite of his ideal type. Now he clearly said he change his ideal type and has a new ideal type. I never expected him to be so savage lol

@haymochi i have noticed all her ig activities and they are not the same as usual and she loves to post pics when she goes overseas but this trip there is no oots and the only one she posted got deleted right away. I feel that her agency took over her IG account so i am with you that we should be on submarine mode until futher notice :) since you and I follow her closely and can notice lots of things maybe you are right that we should go in submarine mode again. 

Can’t believe that it’s been 6 months since Hwayugi ended but it felt much longer because so many things are happening :)

However , I believe everything is worth it because these two are just so lovely together. The best has yet to come 

Spoiler

3 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Hello everyone! I am so excited :D reading all the posts i have missed when i was away. So much to talk about and i am so surprised by BiL clear datail New idial type. In the past around end of feb he did an interview where he said his ideal type can be this specific ideal person but he could be dating or date(meeting) someone totally the opposite of his ideal type. Now he clearly said he change his ideal type and has a new ideal type. I never expected him to be so savage lol

That change of ideal type is really savage and straightforward. I don’t know how much more straightforward LSG needs to be for the world to understand, lol

I don't know if it's ok for me to post this since we're in submarine mode but I thought some of you might be curious. 

In the second episode with LSG on MLOB , he talked more about general stuff (most of which have previously been mentioned by him)- Soompi already has articles on these.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1227961wpp/lee-seung-gi-reveals-dating-style-says-hes-never-asked-female-celebrity

https://www.soompi.com/article/1227983wpp/lee-seung-gi-says-sister-doesnt-like-telling-people-theyre-related

Other LSG parts per my notes (in no particular order):

- One of the moms said he looked like a high-schooler and another that he looked more manly, wild after his MS. And the male hosts praised him too that he's more fun in real life than on TV.

- When he was younger, there was a phase in his life when he liked Noonas because he felt they'd lead and take care of him but he never dated one. And they asked if he ever sang "You're my woman" to a Noona he liked and he said he once did in an indirect way in a group setting. Then they made him sing "You're my woman" to one of the moms and since he was an actor, to pretend/act as if he was 65 years old singing to a 73 year old Noona  so he tried to including the trembling hands. And she replied, "Yes, I am". Haha.

- It wasn't easy being a travel guide as there were 4 women Sunbaes he had to look after on Flowers over Noona. And since about 3 years ago, he and his family  go on trips separately instead of as a famly because they fought over what to eat. He wanted to treat his parents to the best local food (I guess in a foreign country?) while they said kimchi stew tasted better and he got hurt (haha).

- He said LSJ wasn't thinking of marriage and thought of retiring in a Silvertown (a senior living community) as a single and said SG should join him too. (I would hope not!)

I noticed they must've edited a lot because his Dispatch comment mentioned in the preview was actually about LSJ's old scandal not about LSG.

11 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

That would be for the best since they have invested a lot in vagabond. :)

That would be the best but I will miss her beautiful updates 

So ahjumma just watched My Little old Boy raw. I don’t understand Korean so maybe @sysupporter can give us summary of what’s going on in this episode?

What I get is  he mentioned  Kang Ho Dong and CHA SEUNG WON. They keep asking him to get married ,lol.

I think the show mentioned about LSG infamous 10 bank books. Then he  replied  “I only know the very basic amount, It’s hard to know the detailed”

“But  when  I start a family It will be even harder , I probably won’t know anything at all”.

So is he  preparing to be a good husband and family man already? lol ;-) 

19 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

I think the show mentioned about LSG infamous 10 bank books. Then he  replied  “I only know the very basic amount, It’s hard to know the detailed”

“But  when  I start a family It will be even harder , I probably won’t know anything at all”.

So is he  preparing to be a good husband and family man already? lol ;-) 

Sorry I forgot about this part and thanks for reminding me.

They did talk about this because they said he was a good investor with his money and he said it was actually  because both his parents were bankers and they know a lot (I think they help manage it for him actually). And he added that he did know a little because he needed to know it (how to invest, manage the money) for the sake of his future family. So yes, he continues to be concerned about his future family.:)

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

As with last week, there was a part that made my heart sink. At the end, they were asking what his 소확행- "small happiness found in daily life" (seems to be popular topic in Korea) is and he said when he doesn't have work he goes home early before evening, eats dinner, watches a movie and eats fruit and drinks (alcohol) (so detailed as if it's true?). Then he added it's not easy to find his 소확행 and seemed pretty sincere about it.  Is he just that good an actor?  Because if he's seeing someone, shouldn't he be overflowing with happiness and thus it should be easy for him to find small (and big) happiness each day? The only way I can get around this is to assume he was coached (by his agency or OYS) to pretend that he's single (as if he wasn't dating her) and answer all questions like that especially since this is a show about singles and he might be asked. So maybe if he was a single, he'd just try to find contentment in resting at home when not working but it still wouldn't be real happiness. Also he was wearing the matching watch during these episodes so maybe it reminds him of her even as he "lies" in public that it's for their sake? Any of your thoughts on this?

I always felt compelled to reply you because we are such skeptics!!

anyway I don’t really know the context of that message beyond what you shared but a few things... Love is not everything. Even when lsg always talks about love, at the moment, when he mentioned about his 소확행, must it be related to love? (again, I don’t know Korean for life so I’m grabbing at straws here) it could be after a long work session and he just lamented about the lack of free time to do the things he love?

just my 2 cents. But I’m so Glad there’s such a good Korean reader among us!

Thanks. A skeptic recognizes another one, huh? ;) I'm also glad that we have "skeptics" on board because I would hate to see all of us being blind, irrational shippers.

22 minutes ago, madinked said:

anyway I don’t really know the context of that message beyond what you shared but a few things... Love is not everything. Even when lsg always talks about love, at the moment, when he mentioned about his 소확행, must it be related to love?

Good point- I guess his 소확행 doesn't have to do with love. I'm just hearing everything he says with a shipper's heart and assuming it all of it has to do with his love life but it doesn't have to. And again, there's a possibility editing may have distorted his message too, the way they were editing.

Archived