[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

14 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Ooo....Japan in real life~

Crowy may be  obsess about shiny bling bling but will never steal it from Ohvely cos crowy knows it’s very meaningful to her  :tears:

Hide contents

An article about her ig update with charming friend name mentioned so clearly . Quite surprised... 

*don’t post the article on your social media please 

An article? 

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Ohvely finally updated :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Crowy is now feeling a bit guilty  cos look like she has been covering her hands to hide the shiny bling bling.

If she have to wear  it while hiding her hands  for safety sake, then crowy has to respect her and hide it too. 

Edit: now she even deleted her post 

Edit: now she made her  account private  again :o

Awww again... another roller coaster! 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kopikosong story telling time: Uninterested parties can close the window or skip through this post like it's an advert. 

KpPm97N.gif

Can you see the constellation that is being drawn in the sky? That's the constellation named Lyra. 

Lyra represents the musical instrument Lyre that belongs to a musician name Orpheus. Who is this Orpheus and how is he related to our story? Orpheus fell in love and married the love of his life, Eurydice. 

Spoiler

Alas, someone didn't fancy Eurydice very well and in the mist of attacking her, had her killed with a poisonous snake. Dead Eurydice obviously belongs to the underworld now (see the parallel with Samjang being attacked and sent to the underworld), and Orpheus was torn by the lost of his woman. Hence, he decided to visit the underworld to bring his wife back to him. (SEE?)

^I know hwayugi's ending stopped there, allowing us to interpret the ending in whatever way we want.

If hwayugi's story continue based on their story, Orpheus would have lost Eurydice on the way back to the mortal world because he missed her too much. Well, what a bummer. Orpheus would then spent the rest of his lifetime living alone, refusing to bait his eye at another other woman (wow so son oh gong). Orpheus would finally get to reunite with his Eurydice when he died, while his Lyre was decidedly placed in the sky. (Oh Gong has a fly swatter too you know)

In case you didn't know, the meaning of constellation is a collection of stars that represents something. In this scenario, the constellation Lyra represents a string instrument called the Lyre. Within this group of stars, the brightest star among them is known as Vega. Sounds familiar? Vega is one of the two stars I mentioned many post ago that represents a Chinese love story. Along with Altair, both stars are said to only meet once a year on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, with the milky way separating them for the rest of the year by the orders of Vega's father (the emperor).

08pXO4F.gif

Lazy to make new gifs, but Vega in this scenario refers to the lady and Altair is the guy. Seung Gi said "Of all the stars we have been looking for, you became the brightest star now." Drawing parallels from this story, the girl's father (the emperor *cough*) tried to separate them but Yeon Seo (Vega) became the brightest star now. Wow that reference here. 

0AgQB2s.gif

Having been resorted to once a year meeting now, of course Seung Gi (Altair) has to tell her to wait for him and that he will find her right? Just like Vega and Altair's waiting game, we are also doing the waiting game. I'm fine with it since the suspense makes the heart grown fonder. So be patient and enjoy the photos/ updates our otp are sharing in the meantime ok?

You have come to the end of kopikosong story telling time, thanks for reading. If you enjoyed this story, please remember to like, subscribe and comment down below why you love otp so much.

Spoiler

I know I tell very anticlimax stories, that's why I have given you the choice to ignore my post at the start. 

5 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Why did OYS delete and private her acc again?

Sometimes you have to delete and private to hide from dangerous stalkers who copy everything you do in minutes or hours. :ph34r:

Hmmm..:ph34r:

Seriously all these things never happened before Hwayugi so we fans are quite confused too.

There’s a lot of possibilities of why and that article with his  name but I will refrain from sharing anything or shiny bling bling for right now.

They are two  people in their 30s who know what they are doing moreover  they have went through painful past and grow from it. 

Both of them said that they don’t care about looks anymore now . He said he want a woman who can give him stability and security  and she also said that she just want someone who is warm , caring, and honest with his emotions. 

Anyway dear coffee lady @kopikosong,      I forgot  to compliment you on that beautiful post about the star poem. 

It was meant to be interpreted that way :wub:

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

Anyway dear coffee lady @kopikosong,      I forgot  to compliment you on that beautiful post about the star poem. 

It was meant to be interpreted that way :wub:

I can't imagine any other way to interpret this. Coincidence is god's way of remaining anonymous and we have so much concrete parallels going on here. One parallel for their fantasy story and another for their real story. 

Yes Look at this . He is so honest and straightforward with his NEW IDEAL TYPE :lol: 

-Doesn’t want someone who makes him feel like he have to do something for her everytime

-Someone who can make him feel relax even without doing anything 

Of course when Hwayugi is mentioned , he needs to divert it right awa:P

‘He is in serious mode right now’ as stated in the caption

@kopikosong dear coffee lady it’s because you are good with understanding . 

After  reading your post, I  finally understand  that it is indeed about JSM

if it was me before, I would have just connected it to  coolest partner  star shoes ,  her fm theme “‘my sun, my moon , and all my stars”,  the stars earrings  she wore at Soribada Award, or the constant star emojis she has been using on her ig (yeah.. i’m just that shallow :D)

So there is a deep meaning indeed haha. Thank you so much for giving me such detailed explanation, the poem is so touching ...

@kopikosong coffee lady, you’re quite unlike other coffee ladies at the Kopi shops near my place.  I talk Einstein with them and they gave me blur look. You, on the other hand, seem to be a great fan of Einstein with that quote popping up ever so often. 

or God. Since you bring up the stars and celestial beings. 

While you talk about stars, I can’t help but remember the topic of Shapes I went through with my students. And in continuation of my lesson, I thought I’ll add some shapes here for fun. 

Rectangles

bFXMqBh.jpg

And how can we forget heart!!!

mgsl2Yr.jpg

Disclaimer: none of the images are mine. 

13 hours ago, madinked said:

@kopikosong coffee lady, you’re quite unlike other coffee ladies at the Kopi shops near my place.  I talk Einstein with them and they gave me blur look. You, on the other hand, seem to be a great fan of Einstein with that quote popping up ever so often. 

or God. Since you bring up the stars and celestial beings. 

While you talk about stars, I can’t help but remember the topic of Shapes I went through with my students. And in continuation of my lesson, I thought I’ll add some shapes here for fun. 

Rectangles

And how can we forget heart!!!

Disclaimer: none of the images are mine. 

seonsaengnim!! I thought the heart is an organ inside the body to pump blood and keep us alive, why are they wearing their hearts outside for the world to see? You mean people who love love each other wears symbolic shapes on their body to signify they are love love with each other? Is it what you call a couple telepathy or copy cat? :phew:

15 hours ago, haymochi said:

@kopikosong dear coffee lady it’s because you are good with understanding . 

After  reading your post, I  finally understand  that it is indeed about JSM

if it was me before, I would have just connected it to  coolest partner  star shoes ,  her fm theme “‘my sun, my moon , and all my stars”,  the stars earrings  she wore at Soribada Award, or the constant star emojis she has been using on her ig (yeah.. i’m just that shallow :D)

So there is a deep meaning indeed haha. Thank you so much for giving me such detailed explanation, the poem is so touching ...

No worries my love, I am so happy my story telling time managed to help my fellow friend feel enlighten about current affairs. :wub: Yes my story refers to Jin Seon Mi, yet at the same time hints at Yeon Seo too. I love to tell stories! Especially when I can make my audience captivated, joyful and informed :) 

If reading my story distorts reality for you, watching this video can help relieve any identity crisis you are going through at the moment. Just saying: click bait.

Also just saying I'm not trying to offend, just spreading love.

Ahjumma  especially  loves  this part because of  the way he described his new ideal type. He can just say his ideal type is blah blah blah but he has to mention “In the past it used to be....but it all has faded away” and the mother sees through him right away, she  said “the moment  you meet the girl with this kind of feeling, marry her” :)

He become so nervous, lol 

On 9/6/2018 at 5:16 AM, haymochi said:

Coolest partner is back

She attended Mulberry event today

in her fav Pink of course :wub:

The skirt looks really tight on her. Even makes her look pregnant. Can she be?!? (I’m going to go with very serious allegations but thought Better not. Some may not get my joke.) So yah I know she can’t be. So don’t Attack me. But she does look aplenty more matured here than when she’s in casual wear. Which makes her even more like the other actress, the one in the psycho thriller, woman of dignity. 

Having said that, it also dawned on me, not that I visited many other shipping threads but for those that I clicked for fun sometimes, we are one of the craziest bunch. We create a lot of puns and jokes that poke fun at others (like mr Kim). 

@madinked oh no! That's what i thought also when i saw her in that skirt!! High five frend.. hahaha

But of course she's not what we think. I think recently she just too happy. When we happy when tend to eat more & look chubbier.. 

When you happy you eat. You eat when you happy. Especially when you have someone cooking for you. You know what i mean?

Yeah we have noticed that  she got fluffier since  Hwayugi despite the exhasuting and crazy  filming schedule so diff from  when she she said she lost 4kg  while filming Jang Bori :lol:

Now She is happy and glowing esp when someone keep telling you to eat more :P

Oys  has been known to look like the actress in Woman Dignity: Kim Hee Sun.  She debuted as an idol for a few months and was nicknamed as “Little Kim Hee Sun” 

Ah, Mr. Pink and Mrs. Pink. :D Will the copycat copy her style or the shine or the color? Since it was not posted on her IG, maybe not? 

BTW, LOVE her earrings.

45 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Oys  has been known to look like the actress in Woman Dignity: Kim Hee Sun  She debuted as an idol  and was nicknamed as “Little Kim Hee Sun” 

OMO, that's who she resembles..I kept wondering but forgot the actress' name. I am biased though, I think OYS is prettier. :ph34r:

Archived